Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 pm
"I don't want excuses, and when I want your opinion, I'll tell you, so until then, keep it to yourself and do your f*cking job." Damien growled, it didn't matter if there were only a couple of Zodiacs in the city, he'd find then and drain every last one of them. After that, he'd mount their heads on a f*cking stick, just to show the world that he meant business. Of course, Theo was a possible problem, he was the only one to have personally escaped Damien, even if it was only by a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:43 am
Minnta Aloripma

"Too early...", Kastel mutters as she sits up. "How long have you been up?"

"Before sunrise," Evelin said with a shrug as she stretched and walked over to the door. I don't like being indoors for to long so i'll be outside if you need anything. She smiled and walked out then paced back and forth, feeling the earth beneath her feet.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 am
Kastel watches her leave before grabbing a change of clothes and walking into the tiny bathroom to shower. She showers quickly, not even waiting for the water to heat up before getting in, and is out and dressed in record time. She walks out of the bathroom and slips her shoes, and jacket on before walking out after Evelin, quickly slipping her gun into its customary place under her jacket. "Isn't sunrise kinda early to be waking up?", she asks, now completely alert and watchful of her surroundings without appearing to be so.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:12 am
"Eh, sorry sir....." Demitri said as he sighed. "How many people should i send to patrol the city?" He said as he put his hands in his pockets  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:18 am
"Lets make this quick.." she muttered, once they appeared on the other corner of the cafe area, she wasn't afraid to draw attention. The shadow that formed the portal soon spat out a scythe right into her hands. With one quick twirl to build momentum, she swiped it sideways aiming for Seth's stomach, going for a killing blow. She was out for blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:31 am
"The hell?" Helen hummed, staring at the spot where Seth used to be, pulling her sunglasses off to make sure they weren't playing tricks on her. But no, the boy was, indeed, gone. "Maybe he's... but I've never heard of the power to teleport." She walked over to where Seth had been, missing her opportunity to cross, but this was much more interesting than any fashion magazine.  

Raining Eri

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:04 pm
"Not really, I'm used to it I suppose. I seem to be wide awake so I guess that's how I know I'm used to waking up that early." Evelin looked around for a moment before walking a certain direction. "I want to wonder around a bit to see if there is anything interesting happening around these places. You can come to if you wish." She glanced back at her and smiled before continuing to walk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:51 pm
Kastel walks along behind Evelin, hands in pockets. "I'm used to waking up at anytime at the drop of a hat.", she sighs. Her eyes glance around restlessly for a moment before they seemingly focus ahead of her again. "So what do you consider interesting?"  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:00 pm
"Well now that I think about it...I'm not all to sure. The only thing I can think of is messing with those "bad" guys. That's pretty interesting to me." She chuckled lightly and walked in a nonchalant manner. "Though at the back of my head I feel like I've been messing with them for quite some time. I do remember a certain one...he seemed to either be all rock or it's just my imagination." She shrugged and glanced back at her before asking, "How about you? What do you consider interesting?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Theo flew over the roofs as a cloud of poision searching for people. "they're were two girls....where are they..." He kept searching before spotting Kastel and Evelin. He floated down infront of them and turned back to normal. "ladies...I've found you..we need to talk."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:25 pm
"Money, jewelry, expensive things, avoiding the bad guys, storms, sleeping...", Kastel trails off as the man lands in front of them. She begins humming tunelessly as she eyes him, seemingly disinterested but actually trying to figure out a way to get away from him. "Talk?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:47 pm
"I see..." Evelin muttered softly after the guy floated in front of her. She stood there silently for a moment before brushing the man off by walking past him. "I'm sorry, I have no time to talk, we're a bit busy at the moment, perhaps another time." She looked around as if trying to find any place to go into particular.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:07 pm
Theo smirked. "I know what you two are...." he said as he turne dinto venom and slithers infornt of Evelin. "And I know you two are in danger...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:28 pm
Seth's eyes widened in surprise, a second later his guns were in his hands as he blocked the scythe. "Who the hell are you and what do you want?" Seth growled as he pushed away, trying to get some distance between them, maybe even to get out of the public eye so he could open fire without too much attention.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 pm
"Human perhaps? As for the danger, that's nothing new.", Kastel responds to the man in a somewhat sarcastic tone as she moves around the strange man. She kept her hands in her pockets to mask the fact that they had started to spark a little from irritation caused by the fact that very little seemed to be going her way lately.

((I don't think either of them are going to come quietly))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games