Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:37 pm
((You could talk to Zil about getting Shadow out of the predicament that she doesn't know she's in.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:43 am
ninja-boi92
((i have no idea what to do... T.T))

((Zil is uh.. In the communications room. BTW, someone's gonna get captured... Snuggyy's idea. *awesome face* ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:59 pm
(( nuahhh you helpped to!! ))

Saiyu finished her plate and rose up from the table yawning.
She might as well let Zil know they made it safly across the border, not that he would seem particularly worried about a yooung girl being dragged into a potentialy life threataning situation. Motioning for fanny to carry on with her ood Saiyu made her way into the living room and plucked up her comunicator from the table, hitting the on switch "hay this is ally cat just to let you know we made it back to the nest safe and sound.....fox?...you there?" propping herself on the arm of the sofa Saiyu looked at her watch, a worried frown creasing her face, noth Zil and shadow hadden't answered and the lack of communication was worrying.
(( o-o lollie i don't know if you know saiyu sent you a message??

also really sorry i haven't posted in a while =.= works a pain in the a** at the moment))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Zil picked his earpiece up when the communicator began to buzz. "Oh, alley cat. Made it safely? That's good. Any movement on Shadow? She's talking to someone particularly dangerous right now" He then paused, "Not that she has realized that yet" He then remembered to ask about Fanny, "So, is cream puff safe too?" He asked, the communications team still silent, not able to comprehend his mood.

((★OOC: ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:52 pm
(sorry gotta go after this)

Saiyu poked her head around into the kitchen to make sure fanny was still content with her food before answering Zil "yeh cream puff is fine but whats wrong with shadow?? she hasn't been ansering me and i am kinda worried, she wasn't in when i got back so i don't know if shes ok or if she got caught or prehaps had a bad reaction to the drugs.....Fox....i'm worried....." gentily shutting the kitchin door with her foot Saiyu perched herself in the living room, her head leaning dejectedly on the cool plaster wall. "i'v even used the emergancy contact and she hasn't replyed so...if you know where she is tell me! i'll go and get her...or atleast keep an eye out for her" the red head sighed and fell backwards, landing into an armcher with a loud thump
"oh and as for why we are here......well......why are we here?....and how did you get my clothes?!!" tugging at the hem of her shirt Saiyu's face flushed red, almost in rivalry with her hair "i swear if you've been through my stuff i will do a hell of a lot worse to you then i did to kyrell got it?!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:49 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil sighed, "You're safe as planned. So at all times, it's really just Shadow that gets in the way of my timing, huh?" He grit his teeth. "She's on a date... She didn't disclose a location but we can track her communicator for you if you like. That is... She shouldn't have time to use a scrambler. And it will take a few minutes" Then, when Saiyu sort of accused Zil of going through her stuff, he replied, "Not me personally... I'd have loved to. But there are some rebels still in Diethelm so I sent an announcement to have some of your clothes from the apartment taken to my vacation house" He chuckled, remembering how dilapidated the bakery was. "Well, she doesn't have to respond if we're just tracking her so I'll just radio in on Shadow and if the location is found, whether or not she picks up, I'll send you the coordinates. You do know how to read coordinates, right? All my men are trained in a lot of things. Right guys?" He said but everyone in the communications room tensed, not sure if it was sarcasm or whatnot since the murderous aura on Zil hadn't faded though his humor was back to normal. He then proceeded to try to contact Shadow once again.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:49 pm
"personaly ...i'd have loved to"

the sound of ripping fabric filled the room as Saiyu's fists clentched into the chair arms, her fingers wrapped around two chunks of Cotten and padding at Zil's comment, her face now scarlet with both rage and embarissment at the thought of Zil going through her belongings "c...can you get me the signal for shadow?" her voice cracked as she tried (and failed) to hide her embarissment "and as for being safe....stay away from my things if you wish to live past your next birthday!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

"Nope. Haven't tracked it yet. I'll change channels" Zil said on the partyline then pouted saying, "Aw! I wasn't even able to do so myself and you're already feeling threatened but if you wanna know who got your things, I think it's Samantha." He said, messing with the communications room controls as he tried to find Shadow's signal.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:06 pm
(( I was going to put that in later in the date. I didn't miss it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:47 pm
"Yeah. I'm sure one of the questions the interrogator pressed was where he got those drugs. Somehow I don't think our assailant is enjoying himself too much. I've been informed that the head of interrogations herself is handling him. She's not known for kindness" Damien said, but not too loudly, as if he feared punishment for saying that. It was all an act though.

He waited for the bill to come and looked at it. "Well, I can say that I probably wouldn't be eating here everyday, but it was good" he said, seeing the total.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:53 pm
"I can cover half if you'd like." Shadow replied, taking the last bite of the cake. "After all, you're..." She started, but was cut off by her communicator. 'What's going on?' She thought. "Excuse me." She smiled, then looked at the caller id. When she saw it was Zil, she rolled her eyes and canceled the call. "Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil was easily able to track the Shadow's location when she hung up and a smile spread across his face then he went back on the line with Sai. "Got it. She's at 41 35 26"

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 pm
"Well I was the one who asked for the date, so I have no problem with handling it. What were you about to say before your phone went off?" 'David' asked, not knowing it was her communicator. He had plenty of cash. He always did when he went in disguise to avoid the need to use technology that could potentially expose him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 pm
"I was going to say that it's your last day, and it's our first date." Shadow replied. "It..." She started when her cell phone went off again. "Really!?" She snapped, pulling out her cell phone. This time it was Saiyu's message sent under 'emergency'. Her eyes lit up as she opened the message. Seeing it was just Saiyu worrying about her, she swore under her breath and turned off her communicator. "Sorry. They said it was an emergency, but it was just another false alarm. They were just 'worried' that something might have happened to me, like I can't take care of myself. I swear, some people..." She said with a small sigh. "I'm truly sorry about that. I turned it of so we won't be interrupted again."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:48 pm
"True. Well then, I should definitely pay for it then. I don't think I'll be buying and fancy dinners on the battlefield. If you really want to, you could leave the tip. So who's worried about you? It must be hard to make friends in your field of work" the dictator in disguise said. He may be a mass murderer, but that didn't mean he wasn't courteous to those he was taking out.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games