Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am
(EDIT: Oh that! I get it now. Thanks Molly! Derp is me -_-)

"If you say so. But if you do come into problems and do need someone to talk about it, I'm always here for you." He said to her, hugging her gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 am
Draco held out a hand towards Snow. "Snow, wait!" Even if he couldn't see it, he could hear the tears in her voice. I don't believe it... She was cryin' because she saw herself as a failure... Without her, we wouldn't even exist as a team...

((@Spartan: Basically, it's that pain and frustration you get from either never having sex or not having it for a long time.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:06 am
(she's never done it with a guy so she's never felt that pleasure and it hurts her sometimes)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:06 am
((I think I know which one Draco's got a crush on... xp ))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:09 am
((@Tayuya: You think so, huh? We'll see... I could tell you in a PM, if you like, but give me your prediction that way, first.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:09 am
(np lol)

"Thanks Sweetie." Molly smiled and kissed him while hugging him back.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:13 am
Nicholas kissed her back and smiled. "Say um, do you wanna change back into some regular clothes. As much as I do like seeing you in your costume, do you think we can just bring that out on a special occasion of some sorts? The costume is special so..." Nick suggested to her.

(last post. Gotta get to bed. Night guys)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:25 am
(night ^^)
Molly smiled and nodded. "I get what you mean. I'll be right back." she said and got up and went to change at her place. "So close." she said to herself as she changed into a soft, white sweater and jeans. "But it's for the best. I don't want to ruin this relationship before it can even begin." she said as she headed back and walked back in.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:39 am
Draco took his arm off of Star, barely keeping his balance. When he finally had some semblance of it, he limped his way down to Snow's room. He was feeling the effects of being thrown, now, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. After a while, he finally made it down to her room. "Snow? You alright?" He groaned a little in pain after he called out to her, but he was determined to tough it out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:48 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena didn't answer, then after a few minutes, the door to her room slid open. She'd lowered her hood, and the defeated look was still in her eyes. "You sound like I should be the one asking the question. You can barely stand right now. Why aren't you in the infirmary?" she asked, concern blocking out some of her own pain.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:58 am
Draco shook his head, fighting the pain he was dealing with. "I'll be alright. I came after ya, though, 'cause I know you were cryin' back there. You think you're a failure as a leader 'cause of one failed scuffle? No way! Without you, Snow, the Titans would probably still just be a memory. A legend, even." His eyes had a bright glow in them, now, both a sign of his rejuvenated mana and his respect for Rowena.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:07 am
((My grandparents flew in yesterday so I might not be on as much. What did I miss?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 am
(Omg so many emotion's and people overly driven to make relationships in this RP from what I can read. This is becoming a highschool drama lol. Also was no one wondering why Brink just kinda left the titan's as they were especially cryo when he had a perfectly good chance to pretty much end him?)

Having left from where the fight had been going on Brink walked his hands behind his head and the mask he had gotten removed and lost somewhere. "What a pain that one girl had to come in and butt into things" he gripped thinking about the girl that had charged him. It hadn't been much of a fight since she had been underestimating him from the start. That was never a move that ended in triumph when pertaining to him. "Next time tho hopefully that palm reader guy isn't there. Probably start spouting off all the stuff I been doing all week if he had a chance." Turning onto another street Jacob headed towards a hotel to stay the night in. He had taken several thousand in bills when he had the money and wouldn't be hurting any time soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:57 am
(Lol don't worry about it dude Brick left all Slade style after all lol But as for some of you, I can't believe you actually go there and I thought you guys respected rp..jeez...real rp doesn't have this and this barely suits for Teen Titans >>)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow was at the ruins of an old building, her home to say the least. The two cokes she stole earlier was still with her as she sat there amongst the ruins. "The characters of this story lack certain traits..jester, a cat, the white woman...to which end does this chapter hold...?" She said to herself, now looking toward her surroundings. She teleported to another location as she went to a roof nearby; sitting there with her two cokes she questioned why she had two. Seeing someone nearby she called out, "Does your thirst arise individual?" Which was surprising as she wasn't one to offer anything to a stranger.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:12 am
Star sat herself on the couch in the monitor room, she looked at the screens, flashing various activities of people. After a moment she stood, holding one of her sides with the opposite hand and warming it a bit to try and relieve the pain before tapping on the keyboard a bit. She figured out what she wanted after a while and pulled up into full view the scene they had just left. She zoomed in on a couple looking around as though they were lost. Her parents. They had tracked her down this far. How long until they figured out where she was?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games