Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 pm
((Bump of Rockin' Out User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 pm
"We have travelled a long way, haven't we? A little bit of rest and relaxation would do us some good." Justine admitted with a grin, plopping herself down on one of the beds in their room for the moment being. "Unless, of course, you'd rather not just wait around here for me to catch my breath."

{Just curious, but who do you think is most suitable to play the role of the party 'Leader' in Saviors or Arlae?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:30 pm
((Taking both the players and the chars into account, I'd say you. And I'm not just saying that because you're awesome. ;3 ))

"This is probably the only chance we'll get to rest without any hunters coming for our heads. Might as well take advantage of that fact while we can." Raphael said with a small smile as he sat down on the edge of his bed facing Justine before chuckling a bit. "You've gotten drunk on your first victim and then forced to turn to the blood of animals for your second meal. I apologize that your experience as vampire thus far has been less than pleasant."

((Oh god, I'm going to O.D. on music...My vocaloid craze has returned and I found some friggin' awesome covers that I've been listening to nonstop. I think the awesome Nico Nico Douga people who do these things are spoiling me because the vocaloids themselves can never sound this awesome.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:39 pm
{Considering the direction I plan on having my character go, they're ******** if that's the case. XDD

Thank you very much for the compliment, though~ :3}

Justine rolled over to face her master, a broad grin plastered upon her lips. "Things like this never start off easy, no matter how much we want them to. Besides, with you here at my side, things are bound to get better. In fact, I wouldn't even be here, alive, if it weren't for you. Don't underestimate how much help you've been."

{Ikr? It seems like the vocaloids, although their anime adaptions are cute, are the flawed prototypes to the splendid music that the fans create.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:52 pm
"Well, the least I can do is try to be a decent mentor, which I never had. If you're happy with the way things are, then that's all I need." Raphael said with a smile as he lay back on his own bed with his hands folded behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling.

((Srsly. I have covers for songs that I don't even know which Vocaloid originally sung it. XD And now I can't decide what my musical crack is at the moment. I think it's either Tokyo Teddy Bear, Panda Hero, or Our 16bit Wars. Soooo muuuch awesooooome. @w@))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 pm
{All three. Just stick 'em all in a blender and you get Awesome Juice. Or if you fill a barrel with Awesome Juice, add in a little yeast and hide it in the cellar for a few months, you get Sex on the BeachAwesome. You also get me making horrible, god forsaken jokes before I head off to bed. emotion_awesome }

"You've been more than decent." Justine probably sounded a little more amorous than intended, like a good friend who is convinced that they've been completely friend-zoned by the person they have feelings for. "If you don't mind me asking...why did you turn me? I know I was dying at the time, and I'm certainly not complaining, but I'm...curious."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 pm
((Mmmm....Awesometinis.....))

"Well....why not?" Raphael's smile fell away to surprise before he sat up. "For one thing, that stake was meant for me, not you. Second, I did tell you before that I'd pay you back somehow for keeping you grandfather from killing me before. Third and foremost, what was I supposed to do? Just let you die? Pick any one you like, they're all viable reasons, although I frankly haven't the faintest idea myself. I just know that I simply refused to let you die bleeding out in my arms and it was the only option I had."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 pm
{Ikr?}

Justine remained silent for many moments longer, her face devoid of any sort of emotional expression. She seemed to be slowly thinking something over, to be processing her next action in a sense. It wasn't too long before she sat herself up once more, making sure that she faced Raphael. "What do you think of me?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm
Raphael remained very still for a few moments. One would almost think he were dead or something had his face not proceeded to become very red, which was surprising considering his lack of proper blood flow. Eventually he forced himself to clear his throat in some semblance of forming a response to the rather sudden question. "W-Well, I admit, I've certainly come to...enjoy your company thus far, and, er..." While Raphael the vampire could be considered to be suave, smooth, and an all around elegant man, the emotions still belonged to Raphael the musician from way back when, a man who always had problems talking about such things. His classy exterior was quickly crumbling away under the pressure as his eyes flicked about the room, rubbing his neck all the while as his cheeks showed no sign of paling any time soon. "...Ah, that is to say..." If his heart was still beating, it probably would have jumped out of his chest at this point. "Don't get me wrong! I-I really do like you! I-I just...!" At this point he gave up trying to form words and hung his head in defeat, finding a sudden interest in the bed sheets as he stared down at the bed. In his previous life, this was about the time he would've bullshitted some excuse about having to take inventory for his shop or something like that. Alas, there was no longer any feasible excuse he could pull wishing he could crawl under a nice rock right about now.

((You may now "AWWWWW" accordingly. And now dinner. I bbl.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:41 pm
Justine, finally catching onto something interesting, slipped out of bed to approach Raphael. She soon sat herself beside him on his bed, her face flushing to a bright pink as well. Still, she couldn't help but find at least a little amusement in how embarassed her sire was becoming. Both to hint at her desire and taunt him a little, she leaned her head in to quickly kiss him on the cheek. "You just what?"

{Which I most certainly have. :3}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 pm
Raphael's eyes went wide and he quickly scurried away, accidentally falling off the edge of the bed with a yelp. "That's cheating!" he said, still blushing furiously as he looked back up at Justine now holding the cheek she'd kissed. "And perhaps I should be asking you the same question!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm
"'ll tell you if you tell me first." Justine kept a teasing tone still, that playful yet somehow amorous look about her lingering still. She still sat there silently and patiently, just waiting for his response.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm
Cheeks still red, Raphael grumbled as he got to his feet, hand still tenderly touching his cheek. "I thought I mentioned I've always been horrible with this sort of thing..." he muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck, still looking away from her sheepishly before sighing. "I just...I've never been able to figure out how to say it, past or present..."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:19 pm
"Then...do you like me as just a friend? Or do you see me as something more?" Justine asked, hoping to make it easier for him to spell out a little.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 pm
"It's....more than that..." Raphael murmured, glancing at Justine for a moment before turning away from her. "More than friends..."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff