Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 pm
I'm Pawz.

I was part of It's a Girl Thing a long time ago. I think the guild has been recreated since then and definitely under new management.

Anyway, a bit about me:
I am in my first semester of nursing school, so I don't know how active I will be.
I practice Tai Chi not only for the health benefits but for the martial side too. Sometimes I practice Kung Fu but lately it's been rather painful to practice. Yoga is my mediation :3

That's all for the randomness ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:30 am
Heya! I'm iGNiTE!
I guess you guys can call me Joanne. Haha.
Anywaays! I will be a junior this coming school year. I really like to read!
As of right now, I'm reading Ally Condie's Matched. Hopefully I can get it finished by tomorrow if I don't get lazy. ^^
I also live in the Philippines. smile

That would be all! --for now. emotion_c8

Astrid The Fool

Nova

MillieRenee12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 pm
Hi!

I am Millie, I am 26 going to be 27 on Sunday. I am new to Gaia and I am looking to make friends. I have a fulltime job, two dogs and a boyfriend My boyfriend and I will be together for 3 years on 09/06/13. I love movies and music. I like to do crafts, shopping, reading books. Some of my favorite shows are Walking Dead, Scandal, Revenge, Cupcake Wars, Client List, Dexter and many more. I like all kinds of music from R&B, Pop, Country. I look forward to chatting with awesome ladies. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:11 pm
MillieRenee12

I love Revenge as well! Welcome to the guild! <3

Clasela
Crew

A Song Is Born

Beloved Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:34 pm
Hiya! My name is Nici, though most just call me Song.
I used to be very frequent on here, but lost touch a bit when my computer decided to die, and I was stuck on my phone trying to see it sweatdrop
Well now I got a new computer, an came running back! Only to discover my favorite guild has... well stopped.... No posts in weeks, nothing.
So I have been looking around for another guild. I prefer the closer knit community of guilds heart
I am 23 years old, and I have a 6 year old son. I work in the surgery department the hospital, working full time.
Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:19 pm
Yo, I am out of control but most of my gaia friends call me Controll. I am 20 years old and I own an RP guild that is currently looking for new members, so PM me if your interested.
I am a zOMG! junkie and am a member of The Lost Children crew to help people out with DMS, so hit me up if you need help with that. Other then that I am a pretty laid back person, just questing occasionally and chilling on gaia with my friends.
I have a wonderful fiancé and two little sisters and a teen brother that I baby sit for my single mother. They are wonderful little brats and I love them a lot. I am a big family person, and if you get to know me enough that I can call you friend I consider you family.  

out of controll

Lady Warlord

22,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

dorkpride

Beloved Bibliophile

19,900 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Building the Army 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:56 pm
Hello, my username is dorkpride but you all may call me Betsy if you'd like. I'm 22 years old and I am very shy person and spend most of my time goofing off on the internet. I stumbled upon this guild today actually. I'm currently taking a Womens' Studies class and the past few articles and events have revolved around a rather unpleasant topic, so I went looking for a forum where women could chat without a worry of guys flirting or giving other unwanted attention. I'm glad I found this guild it looks like fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:11 am
Hello, I'm Eiraelis from Malaysia and I'm known as Daphne in real life. smile I'll be turning 24 this year, but let's just say that I only started being myself this year. It's like learning how to walk all over again. sweatdrop I'm currently a hikikomori who's learning how to cook. redface

Please bear with me if I seem a little fickle from time to time, I'm still unsure of who I really am inside since I'm still prying off the labels and names my loved ones have given me.

It's great meeting all of you! heart (I'm Daphne Koo on the guild's Facebook group.)  

Eiraelis

Beloved Reindeer

xLady Blakeneyx

Stubborn Explorer

15,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm
Hullo! My name is CrimsonFangs. My avatar changes from male to female quite often but rest assured, I'm all female. Who says there are no women on the internet? :] I'm known as Crimson by most people I chatter with, but have also been called Fang, Crim, Crimmy ::shudder::, and Fangy. Feel free to call me what you like, but I prefer Crimson. :3

I'll be 25 soon enough, so we'll just go with that age. I don't do holidays or birthdays or anything like that [sorry!], but I RP, draw, sing, act, and write. :3 I live with four kitties and a roommate [two of the kitties are mine, one I'm watching, and one belongs to my roomie]. I'm in grad school for elementary education, but because of brain-friedness, took a two month hiatus. My last day of Pre-K Assisting is today, April 19th [:(] and I'm looking for more work with kids!

Uhm... that's about all!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:38 pm
Hi, well I have been here for a while, but never really got time to explore this guild, so here I am. I had retired a couple months ago and now I'm back. I like the color orange or dark red (color of blood) and no I'm not emo. Oh and you can really call me anything you want if I only accept it, but most of the time I'm fine. Now I can't say much about myself. You can only really see how I am by PMing me. I LOVE anime, but I guess I stopped watching it too. I like pixel games or anything really.

I wish I knew how to play the piano heart sweatdrop
Sorry my age and birthdays aren't given publicly much, so sorry. cry
I love emotions as well.  

In Plagiarius

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

Anjelayn

Invisible Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:58 am
User ImageUser Image
I'm not good at this... Anyway I'm Reika ♥ You can give me names... 3nodding I love digital artworks and anything about editing. I'm an anime addict. I love playing computer. Well, I guess I'm one of the youngest here~ My age is a secret xD I like cute things! And I'm friendy so don't worry. I'm new here though! Let's have fun?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:02 am
Reika-chan x3

Hi Reika~ Welcome to the guild! Your posting style is gorgeous~

Clasela
Crew

Anjelayn

Invisible Detective

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 am
Clasela
        Hi Reika~ Welcome to the guild! Your posting style is gorgeous~

User ImageUser Image
Thanks~♥  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 am
Im Vanessa  

_annduh_

Claddily

Conservative Noob

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 am
Hi. I'm Claddily, 20 years old. biggrin I enjoy watching anime and playing video games. My other interests would seem kind of tomboyish because I tend to be inclined on technical stuff. xp As of now, I'm jobless crying because I'm studying to pass the licensure exam of my field. I'm from the Philippines. Nice to meet you all. emotion_c8  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games