Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm
XXXXXX"Curiouser and curiouser."
User Image

XUser ImageHello.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXX"Yay! Tea Time."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 pm
Kitty of Music

Hi. c: How are you?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:26 pm
Yokies
Kitty of Music

Hi. c: How are you?

User Image

XUser ImagePretty good just bored is all thank you for asking.
How about you?

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:40 pm
Kitty of Music

You're welcome!

I'm doing alright. Just waiting for dinner. My friend's mom is cooking for us tonight and it sounds like she's making something pretty good so I can't wait haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:27 pm
Yokies
/quote]

User Image

XUser ImageOh have fun.
Remember if you really love it get the recipe from her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 am
Yokies

Which Animal Crossing is it? The one I'm playing is the newest one. P:
That's understandable. xD If you play something long enough it's bound to get boring haha.

At least you can say that you tried with everything, even if you don't get anywhere close to finished. XD

Summer seems to do that to a lot of people. At first it's cool to just be able to rest and lay about the house all willy-nilly and then you start thinking "wow.. I really have nothing to do". xD I'm kind of like that too, but not because it's Summer. There just isn't really much else for me to do haha.

User Image User Image

Wild World I think.. I dunno, I stopped playing it. I found it kind of boring, haha xD I just continued with playing Pokemon again. I got my babies up to level 100 emotion_awesome

True. One day, who knows, when I browse through them again, I just might finish one of them, haha xD

Well, summer's better because you know there's an end to it. But now that I don't have school to look forward to after the end of summer... it could get kind of tedious too xD
      I should really find a new game or buy a new book, haha xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:52 am
Louisa Iris

Really? XD It hadn't even been a whole day?? Haha. I liked Wild World, but it can get boring. It didn't have as much as the other home console games since it's handheld. The most current one is much better, it's called New Leaf, but it's for 3DS. It's really good and just has way more to do in it.

That's always something to look forward to. xD

Yeah, for people who know they're going back to something at the end of the Summer, it mustn't be too bad. You're not going to be looking for work yet?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:53 am
Kitty of Music

She said she was going to make it again tonight for us, haha.
I definitely have to get it from her, it was delicious. x3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:10 am
Yokies

User Image

XUser ImageSweet. cool
Don't forget to share it with the rest of us lovely ladies. >w<

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:44 am
Kitty of Music

If I ask for it she'll probably print it out to me. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Kitty of Music

Lucky Star

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:47 am
Yokies
Kitty of Music

If I ask for it she'll probably print it out to me. xD

Ha-ha that would be super of her to do for you. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 am
Kitty of Music

She is always wanting to print stuff out. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:25 am
Yokies

Really? XD It hadn't even been a whole day?? Haha. I liked Wild World, but it can get boring. It didn't have as much as the other home console games since it's handheld. The most current one is much better, it's called New Leaf, but it's for 3DS. It's really good and just has way more to do in it.

That's always something to look forward to. xD

Yeah, for people who know they're going back to something at the end of the Summer, it mustn't be too bad. You're not going to be looking for work yet?

User Image User Image

Yeah. Well, after being a fanatic of Harvest Moon, it was just weird for me sweatdrop I dunno, it's hard to explain. You know how picky I am when it gets to games :p
      Oh goodie, you have a 3DS?!

Actually, I am working now sweatdrop That's why I haven't been that regular lately, because I'm just too tired at the end of the day to open my laptop.
      But I still miss the randomness of school... work life's a wee bit structured for someone who just came from the hustle and bustle of school life.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:52 am
Louisa Iris

I see. Well people like to act like they're kind of the same, but they're really not, so it surprises fans of both series's. It sucks to be told it's kind of the same and then you see that they're really different. I couldn't get into Harvest Moon, but I love Animal Crossing, so yeah. xD
Oh yeah, I've had one for a while now. ^^; Since Christmas of 2011.

Oh I see. What kind of job do you have?
I suppose work can be more structured than school life, at least in college anyway. Work is the same kind of thing every day but at school anything can really happen. xD;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:43 am
Yokies

I see. Well people like to act like they're kind of the same, but they're really not, so it surprises fans of both series's. It sucks to be told it's kind of the same and then you see that they're really different. I couldn't get into Harvest Moon, but I love Animal Crossing, so yeah. xD
Oh yeah, I've had one for a while now. ^^; Since Christmas of 2011.

Oh I see. What kind of job do you have?
I suppose work can be more structured than school life, at least in college anyway. Work is the same kind of thing every day but at school anything can really happen. xD;

User Image User Image

Hehe, I guess I'm at the other end of your spectrum. I couldn't really get into Animal Crossing sweatdrop
      True, it does annoy at some point in time. Probably because fanatics hate it when they hear their idol to be the same as everything else or because they so much about their idol that they know how different it is from everything else... which is kind of the same once you think about it xD

Oh, lucky you. You can buy Gen VI!!
      I work in the power distribution industry, but I'm at the back operations. I'm in charge of handling payments from customers.
      Yes, it's definitely a lot more structured. You're getting paid now, so you don't own your time the same way you own it like when you're paying the school. But it's fun. Both has its ups and downs that goes well with each other. As they say, you can't have everything razz

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games