Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:39 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki was startled for a moment, after getting up he gave Yuki a cold stare "You know you don't have to stress yourself with meaningless things like that...I honestly thought you were better than that Yuki...I guess I was wrong..." After getting everything Hibiki went and paid for the supplies. Afterwards he started to walk with Yuki as they silently went back home.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki looked at the cold stare he gave her and listened to him.As he paid she stayed behind looking down and staying quiet.As they walked him,she kept looking down.She stopped and grabbed his shirt and placed her face in his back."I-i'm sorry Hibiki."She said crying into him."I'm just worried since its there first year of school."She said keeping her grip on him."And I don't want you to get upest."'She said
(I don't want them to divorce now,it'lll be very sad it the story,lets just say its a bad time for all of the species right now.)  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:17 pm
kyonko Banyez

Hibiki sighed and smiled warmly "Well thats a better response, It was my fault that I brought up the past" He said hugging her, He stroked her hair much like he did with Luu. "I know my temper tends to get the best of me but I just need you to be happy, negativity will get us nowhere" He said in a calming tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm
domoarigato12

Yuki started to stop crying as soon as he started to speak and stroke her hair.she sniffled alittle and looked up at him and wiped her eyes."I promise never to speak like that again,and don't worry dear,you temper may make me upset at time its still apart of you that I learned to love."She said as she kissed his cheek and then his lips.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:41 pm
kyonko Banyez

"Well I know i'm alot to handle, heck sometimes i think you deserve better...I'm always casting myself behind a shut area and isolating myself from the world... I use to hate the world but, i've come to love it...I just hope...I can keep my smile...or if i even deserve it..." He said still holding onto Yuki.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:06 am
domoarigato12

Yuki looked up at him and shook her head.She placed her hands on his cheeks and smiled"Dear I don'tdeserve better than you,your the greatest thing in the world to be and so are the twins."She said smiling at him."And you will love this world,it has lots to give you,like it give you me and the twins."She said stroking his cheek softlyl.  

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500