Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:24 am
Ultima Asterodea
((I completely understand, I'm pretty busy myself. 3nodding ))

Sera watched trying to see what Edward is going to do, she concentrated on that too much, the lava's began to lose shape. One of them almost dropped onto the ground, Sera's face tensed up maintaining it again and let out a sigh of relief. Desummoning one of the lava balls first, she turned her attention back to Edward.

Edward had started to do something he loved. The ball of flame was now rotating in a circle with his hands guiding it. He was juggling the flame, judging to see how far away from his hand he could control the flame. So far, he could through the ball nearly to the roof and it not sputter. The scarlet flame danced in the motion that Ed was controlling it. He smiled at Sera. "I wish Master could see this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm
"Thank you for your kindness. I am sure we will cross paths again," Aizith muttered as she gripped her sword hilt and began to form the blade. She was struggling though with the amount of pain she was experiencing. She closed her eyes and began to fight the golems, hacking and slashing as well as she could. One golem went down by sheer luck, but the other two quickly turned on her. One sent a punch towards her and knocked her back into a tree. Aizith felt her breathing start to diminish, and she coughed out tiny bits of blood. She wiped her mouth before trying to get back up. She opened the ground beneath one of the golems, sending him into a bottomless pit. The other began to charge at her at full force, sweeping her off her feet and to the ground. She smacked her injured shoulder on the ground, sending more pain in her body. She cried out in pain, more tears flowing down her face. "I can't.." She muttered quietly, coughing up a bit more blood and feeling the pain throughout her shoulder. The last golem disappeared as Titan knew that the girl had partly learned who she was messing with. Aizith curled up into a ball on the ground, wishing to sleep and forget and finally be able to be happy. She had probably cracked a few ribs, one of her ribs was now digging into one of lungs. Her shoulder was just screaming in pain and didn't want to let up. She was so tempted to cut off her own arm to make it stop.  

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 pm
Jake hesitated for a moment, he really wanted to just go and help out Atta and her student, but he also had his own students to worry about. Cassandra would by fine meditating as long as Xavier was there to help her, but Xavier would quickly get bored, chances are. "Sure, no problem." He finally said not able to say no to her requesting. He quickly summoned three air spirits and told them to keep Xavier busy. He figured that he could send a couple every few minutes or so and at infrequent periods of time in order keep Xavier on his toes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 pm
Zane left the are reluctantly. Even though he was confidant in his hand to hand combat skills, when put up again construct of the deities without his powers, there would not be much he could do. He did not wish to stay around to watch what happened next. Still, that girl did give him hope. Maybe there were still good people under the service of the deities but what made them stay? They couldn't all have been deceased by the gods could they? He had planed on letting the school recover a bit first and simply monitor them the best he could but he now had to know. He would lure one out that night. Because of the attack the previous night, Rhonin's men would have to rest and recover before they could make another strike. There should be no distractions this time.  

uilenyk

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:39 am
When Jake hesitated she remembered that he had students as well. But he said yes anyway... She was so.... Happy? "Oh Jake! Thank you." She said hugging him before creating her own small golem to go with Jake's. "We don't want him to get used to only fighting with air." She said chuckling before turning and heading the way she knew Aizith was. When she felt two of the other presences leaving and then the other footsteps also leaving she quickened to a run. Her thoughts pleading for titan to leave her be.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 pm
Jake couldn't help but smile at Atta's reaction. "It's no big deal Atta. If I don't show up, the worst that could happen is Xavier making a mess in my classroom out of sheer boredom." He responded in his typical manner of making it seem like it was no big deal. "And, for your information, the air is way harder to fight than the wimpy little earth is." He responded to her jibe with a smile as she turned away. When Atta started to go into a run, Jake had to start running to so that he could keep up. The entire time he kept hoping that they would get to Aizith before she has enough time to do something really stupid.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:57 am
As they came closer to where Atta could feel Aizith was. She could also feel Jake's steps behind hers. Knowing she would have to get him back for his comment on her talents in the Earth power. She smiled only slightly at this thought before turning her attention back to her student. Please Titan take pity. She wasn't yet ready...
Yes. She is do not doubt my will. She heard if only a whisper. She teared only slightly before trying to speed up her steps. She didn't want to use her powers t speed up the journey...

As they came upon Aizith, Atta didn't slow until she was upon her student. "Aizith! Aizith are you okay? Can you hear me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am
Aizith could feel the footsteps of her Master, and someone else following behind her. How would she explain what she had done to her Master? That she had defied Titan, and almost cursed his name. That she felt betrayed by the deities, and she still felt like she could have done more. She heard her Master run into the area and sit next to her, and yell at her. Aizith lifted her head from the ground, staring up at her Master. She pushed herself up slightly off the ground and coughed up the slightest bit of blood.

"I'm not okay. I never will be okay. I did what had to be done, and I'm paying for doing the right thing. I never did anything wrong, and yet I'm being punished." she muttered darkly, as she pushed herself into a sitting position with her good arm.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 am
"Please be careful, Aizith. Please." The master said. Atta was keeping tears at bay at how worried she was for her student. She wiped the blood up quickly and turned towards her wounded arm, it should have been healed already... "It's not healed because I do not let it..."

"Then heal it already! Has she not learned enough?!"
She replied mentally to the deity. She switched to the other side of Aizith to see what she could do about the shoulder. She looked to Jake. "Jake do you know where some close water is? I don't have any on me..." She asked. She didn't want to hurt her only pupil... Titan was so picky about those who were allowed his powers."Aizith, whatever happened, I don't want to know about it." She said trying to seem happy that the nymph was okay... Atta was mentally arguing with Titan. "Don't hurt her anymore."
"That's not up to you."
"Then punish me instead!"
"Still not up to you."
"Don't you do another thing to her. You only have two students. Who else could teach what you want taught!"
"Don't be stupid, you wouldn't betray me you can't. And Aizith needed to be punished."
"You want to try me."
Atta finished. She cut off her thoughts to Titan, and bid that he would punish her later if he so wished. But anymore pain caused to Aizith would cause him to lose a master...

((Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............. I'm sorry if this is not okay!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:57 am
[[No it's perfectly fine! Don't worry Shab <3]]

"I've been careful, Master." Aizith muttered in an aggressive tone. "I was completely careful. It's not my fault that I'm apparently a terrible student." she sighed, as she watched her Master walk around to her shoulder and looked at it. Aizith set her eyes on Jake, staring up at him. Why was he here in the first place? Why would she need the Wind Master? Although, she did have questions.

"Xavier, he's alright right?" she asked curiously. She hadn't heard anything about him since the battle and she had been worried since they had been guarding the new students. She growled lowly, her mind switching to Ash again. "It's all your fault! It's all your fault. You could have told us exactly what was coming and how to protect ourselves. It's your fault, you b*****d." Aizith screamed as more pain ran through her shoulder. She collapsed into Atta and closed her eyes, breathing hard. "It's his fault..."

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:21 pm
((Awwww Aizith makes me sad....))

Atta wrapped her arms around her student when she collapsed into her. She sighed. "You are a wonderful student. You are better than what I was to my master. Jake was even worse." She said trying to pick at Jake as well as make her student feel better.
"The deities can only see glimpses of the future. Not the entirety.Yes I agree it is their fault. But it is only their fault for not locking Diablos away like they should have." She said through clenched teeth. She rubbed her student's hair before picking her up. "Here, you can rest while we see how Xavier can handle a couple of wind elementals and one of my Earth Golems. She said trying to be happy before looking towards Jake as though never mind about the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm
((Poor Jake. There he is trying to figure out a way to help without me there telling him what to do and everyone picks on him. XD I think his feelings are hurt. Aizith blames him for Ash's death and then Atta insults him saying how bad a student he was.))

Jake nodded to Atta about the water, and was about to go get it when he heard Aizith ask him about Xavier. "Xavier is fine. He managed to get out with a few cuts and bruises, but nothing too serious." He explained looking at her arm. I just wish we could say the same about you. He added in his mind, not wanting to say something that would caused the earth student to blow up.

Unfortunately, his plain on trying to keep Aizith calm didn't exactly work. She started blowing up and blaming someone for something. Was she blaming him for the attack? He didn't particularly know, but he figured it would be best if he did just take the blame. He didn't exactly hear what Atta had told Aizith. "I'm sorry Aizith. I'm so very sorry about what happened. I hoped that we could handle whatever threat was coming this way. That we could keep all of you students out of harms way. But..." He didn't get to finish his last thought before his thoughts traveled over to Ash's death. It was enough to make him stop midsentence, hang his head in shame, and have to fight back the deep sadness he had. He couldn't help but feel responsible for her death.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 pm
[[I'm sorry for creating all the sadness and drama. But she's an emotional teenager girl guys. EMOTIONAL TEENAGE FEELINGS. ]]

Aizith curled up against Atta, listening to her words. "It's their fault still." Aizith muttered quietly under her breath. She would not let up on blaming Titan for everything. Jake began talking to her and she shook her head.

"I'm not mad at you Master Jake. I'm not mad at anyone here. I'm mad at Titan. I'm mad at all of the deities. You can only handle what you can see and hear. It's not your fault." she whispered, before coughing again. She smiled though at hearing that Xavier was okay. It was one less thing she would have to worry about. She sighed and closed her eyes, finally being able to rest. "Master, have you ever thought about leaving?" Aizith was worried about discussing this with her Master. She was worried she would reveal Zane and where he was living. She was afraid her Master would get mad, but she was so tired that she just had to ask.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 am
(im gonna have xavier wait for Jake to come back unless something big happens)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:09 am
((and while all of that is happening, Ed is just juggling fireballs XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff