Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled as he saw everyone enjoying themselves. Good.... I'm glad... He thought to himself. He blinked when Ezekiel suddenly made him looked at him. The boy's eyes widened a bit when the new king kissed him. Kissed him! In public! That passionately!

When he pulled away, Yuki blushed. He could see a few people glancing at them, giggling at their young love and what not. The boy looked back up at Ezekiel and nodded. "S-sure... O-okay..." He stuttered, walking with him back on to the dance floor and began to dance with him.

OOC:

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxEzekiel lead him to the dance floor into the crowd of people. He took Yuki’s hand with his own as his other hand rested nicely on the males hip. With this buzz he had the kings head is slightly, only slightly, filled with some dirty thoughts about Yuki and what he would do to him. He pulled Yuki a bit closer as they began to dance making sure to move slow enough so he could follow his lead. ”I love you…” He whispered softly into to Yuki’s ear with a slight grin.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:30 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
The raven-haired boy followed after the other onto the dance floor. He held his hand and rested his free one on his shoulder. The boy began to follow the other's lead, making sure not to fumble like he did earlier.

Yuki looked up at Ezekiel, about to say something until he whispered in his ear. The boy blushed brightly, still not used to hearing those sweet words. "I... I love you too..." He said in a soft tone, making it loud enough for only Ezekiel to hear.

The boy smiled to himself. They were married... They would always be together now... They belonged to each other, no one else. That thought only made Yuki's cheeks brighten. He leaned forward, burying his face in Ezekiel's shoulder so that he could hide his embarrassed face.

OOC: Welcome back~ >w< Are you feeling better? I was worried.... >_>

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smiled hearing Yuki’s sweet voice. The male did say these words before, but it was too cute how embarrassed he sounded this time. Maybe it was because of all the people around. As they danced he kept his gaze down at Yuki, smiling lovingly, even when he hid his face into Ezekiel’s shoulder. He was just so happy that Yuki is now his from now on till the ends of the earth. And if anyone tries taking his precious love away, Ezekiel will show no mercy on whomever it is.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: I’m glad I’m back. It’s been too long. And I’m back with my boyfriend and he is still in washington so I’m not doing as well as I could be… He needs to come back home soon. I’m having such a bad week… My friend had me join this chat room with her. It’s a Hetalia role playing chat, but all the people that get on are in different time zones. So when I do hope on everyone is not on not even my friend. When people are on my friend is the only one that will chat with me unless Arthur get’s on then I’m ignored and don’t even know why I try anymore on that… Finals are next week. I was ignored by everyone today… I just want to curl up and cry because I can’t handling being alone anymore…

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:24 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki continued to dance with Ezekiel at a slow and steady pace. He felt like he was getting the hang of it. He looked down at his and the king's feet, trying to match their movements. Luckily, he was succeeding.

The song ended, and Yuki looked over at everyone once again. Arika and Natsu seemed to be fighting, like always. His grandmother was having a chat with some of the other old ladies in the room. Konata was talking with Amelia about something. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves still, and that put a smile on his face.

Suddenly, Mr. Takami came up to them. "Master Yuki, your grandmother is preparing to leave," he informed him. Yuki grew sad, but he nodded. He looked up at Ezekiel, excused himself, then walked over to his grandmother.

His grandmother smiled brightly at him and hugged him tightly. "Congratulations Yuki. I am so happy for you," she said. Yuki hugged her back. "Thank you..." He responded. When they pulled apart, she had tears in her eyes. Yuki smiled and wiped the tears away. "Don't cry grandma. It's not like we will never see each other again. I will come to visit you a lot. I promise, okay?" He told her with a kind smile. His grandmother nodded. "Stay safe," she told him. Yuki nodded and gave her another hug. "You too..." He told her. After they said their goodbyes, his grandmother left back for Japan.

OOC: Yay for you! I am happy to hear you two are back together! I wish I can drag him back to be with you again... But there are some problems with that... (1. I don't live in Washington so I have to take a plane there... (that means money I do not have) 2. I don't know who he is and what he looks like and 3. I do not know where in Washington) So... Yeah...
Ew. I always hated chat rooms... People on there think I sound like a boy. (Whaaaaat? Na-uh!) So I got annoyed and people are stupid on there, so no more chat stuff for me.
Ewwwww. Finals. How I hate them so. I am sorry you are getting ignored... I wish I was there to be with you... But again, more problems. So talk to me on here and I will definitely not ignore you. >w< (trust me, I know how it feels...)

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxWhen Yuki left Ezekiel got a small swarm of girls around him. Like he did back in Japan at the school. Maybe they’ll go back there. Yuki did need to finish high school. And the schools here have some supernatural teachings in the courses. I’ll talk to Yuki about it later… He thought. Then another song began to play and the girls around him asked if they could have a dance with him. Ezekiel smiled weakly but agreed to all of them. Yet not all of them could dance with him at once, so the next couple of songs the new King would have to dance with a different girl. When he really just wanted Yuki back and dancing with him.

Gilbert came up behind Yuki and tapped his shoulder as the song began to play. “Excuse me Yuki, but may I have this dance with you?”
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: It's not one of those chats. It's like this kind of but you see each post as there posted as you are trying to type. It's fun actually but it's just I don't have like a partner in it. Every character has another sad so mine is lonely.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki watched his grandmother walk out of sight. I'll see you soon... He thought to himself. He blinked then turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

The boy smiled when he saw it was Gilbert and nodded. "Of course," he said, walking out onto the dance floor with his now grandfather-in-law. They began to dance with each other. "Thank you..." Yuki said suddenly. Gilbert looked at him, confused. "What for?" He asked. Yuki smiled. For making all of this happen... If it wasn't for you-" Gilbert shook his head, cutting him off.

"No, no. This was all your doing. You had a choice that day. Help me, or not. And you chose to help me. This was all because of you, Yuki," He said with a charming smile. Yuki blinked, then smiled as they continued to dance.

OOC: Oh! Now I really know how you feel! That happens to me a lot... Ugh. That is why I like things between only me and one other person, that way I know someone will chat with my character and not reject them.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxAs Ezekiel with one of the girls he noticed Yuki dancing with his grandfather. This made the king smile, who’s smile caused the girl he danced with to blush a little. That song ended and the next girl came out to dance with Ezekiel. This one actually began to strike up a conversation. “So how did you meet your new bride, King Ezekiel?” She asked with a smile.

He had a feeling she was a reporter. ”Well my grandfather introduced me to him.” He answered.

“So was he a royal from another place?” She asked.

Ezekiel only shook his head. ”No miss, he was just a normal high school student till he met me.” She nodded and stopped with her questions.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Yeah I want to do a new role play but have it be a Yuri or a normal girl and guy one. I been doing a lot of yaoi ones and most are slavexmaster role plays.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
The song ended shortly after they finished their conversation. "Well, it seems it will be awhile until you can get a hold on your husband again," Gilbert said. Yuki looked over to see there was a line forming to dance with the new king. This made Yuki chuckle. "Yeah... It appears so," he said. After he said that, he was approached by Arika.

"Yukiii! Dance with me!" She demanded, taking his hand. Yuki's eyes widened in surprise when Arika dragged him into the middle of the ball room. "I will take the male role by the way," she said. "W-w-what?" Yuki asked. Arika smiled and him and giggled. "You are too cute and prettied up to be the male role in dancing tonight!" She said then began to dance with him. Yuki looked around, until he saw what he was looking for. Natsu was dancing with another girl who seemed to be clinging to him. Oh.. So that's it... He thought to himself then smiled slightly. So Arika was being jealous... He wondered when they would finally realize their feelings for each other... Then again, Yuki was a little slow himself...

OOC: Ooooh! Cool! I have never RPed Yuri before actually... I just never seemed interested... Yaoi is where it is at for me.. So far anyways... Who knows what will happen next...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxAfter dancing with all the girls that asked, the celebration was almost over. Ezekiel barely got to spend time with Yuki. While looking around for the male, Ezekiel got grabbed by his grandfather. “Ezekiel, my boy!” The old man was reeked of alcohol. “Oui! Where’s Yuki?” He asked doing a stumbling turn around. Looking for him.
”I’m not exactly sure grandfather.” He said sighing softly.
“Well we still haven’t done the bouquet toss or the garter toss! It’s a must at weddings you know.”
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: It's not bad actually. I just wish I had someone to role play yuri with.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:39 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Arika and Yuki's dance finished. Arika was glancing over at Natsu still, and Yuki smiled. "Arika... Do you like Natsu?" He asked her. Arika blinked then looked at Yuki. Suddenly, her face turned red. "W-what? W-what are you talking about Yuki?" She stuttered, seeming all flushed. Yuki giggled. "So you have realized it... Come on," he said then dragged her over to Natsu. He took Natsu's and Arika's hand and clasped them together. "Go on now sillies," he said, pushing them out onto the dance floor. Arika was blushing, and you could tell Natsu was too.

Yuki was smiling as he watched his friends dance together. "Good... I am so happy for them..." He thought to himself. Before he got off of the dance floor, he saw Konata there waiting for him. "Can I dance with you?" She asked. Yuki smiled and nodded. "Of course," he said. Once they began to dance with each other, Konata to seem a bit off. Yuki tilted his head. "Are you okay?" He asked her, worried. Konata looked at him then smiled, nodding. "Yep, I'm fine," she insisted. Yuki could tell she was hidding something, but he decided to let it go. He didn't want to bug her about it...

The song ended then went out to find Ezekiel. He finally saw him by Gilbert who looked a bit drunk. Yuki walked up to them, shyly taking Ezekiel's hand. "Found you," he said, looking up at his husband with a smile.

OOC: Hmm... That sounds difficult... Do you have plot ideas for it? Is it just going to be like a normal romance one?

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:34 am
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smiled back down at Yuki, slightly tightening his grip on the male’s hand. Gilbert ruined the touchy moment by wrapping an arm around Yuki’s shoulder. “There you are me boy!” Me boy? “Come on you have to toss that bouquet and Ezekiel here needs to go up your dress.” He said as he began to walk towards the stage with Yuki. Ezekiel was blushing a bit at his grandfather’s last comment. It sounded so dirty and embarrassing. He could of just said the garter toss. While Gilbert pulled Yuki away he quickly followed. When they made it up onto the stage Ezekiel took a hold of Yuki’s hand and smiled at him. Gilbert got a hold of a mic and began to tell the women to gather around. “Time for the bouquet toss ladies, you don’t want to miss it!” Amelia walked up onto the stage with the flowers and handed them to Yuki with a wink before exiting into the crowed of women wanting her chance to catch it.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Well there was one that never got finished that I really liked. I played the girl that was the odd one out.
            You've always been the odd one out, not being picked for sports or even noticed. Sometimes you've let it slip and get to you but most of the time you took it like it was normal, which, it was. It was cold today but you were lacking a jacket and an umbrella. You found yourself getting agitated and the rain was cold and hard but your mother told you that you had missed too many days of school and needed to make-up some work. She had let you stay home for the past week and sent you out on the only day with rain.

Soon enough, you were pissed, angry at how crappy your life was until you just happened to kick a girl in the shin in your fit of anger. She didn't snap at you like anyone else would have but instead, she was handing you an umbrella.

"Geez dude, I was just trying to give this to you...Don't have to kick me you know. I saw you yelling from across the street, are you ok? she questioned, looking concerned.

You stared at her like she might have been crazy but you took her umbrella anyway and offered a smile.

"I'm fine," you said in the kindest manner possible, glancing her over and seeing she was wearing the girl uniform for your school, "You go to Miya High?" you questioned and she nodded, holding an umbrella of her own and you opened yours, "Would you like to walk to school with me then...?"

Her gaze was intense on you but she agreed and you two walked to school in comfortable silence.

About midday, the rain had cleared up and you had gym and when you had changed and were doing your final jogging lap when you saw the girl again, wearing the gym uniform. Before you got to say anything the coach called for dodge ball.

You both were left standing alone and the teams were arguing heavily. They both wanted the girl and neither wanted you. Eventually, the coach just let you both sit out. You guess you seemed down or depressed because you felt a hand on your shoulder and then that's when you noticed the pale scars on her wrist.

"I'll be your friend." she said lightly.

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:51 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki blinked when Gilbert suddenly wrapped his arm around his shoulder. He could smell the alcohol in his breath. Was he drunk?

At the last comment Gilbert said, Yuki's face grew bright red. "W-w-what?" He asked in a flustered stutter. He... He is talking about the garter toss, right...? He asked himself mentally before allowing himself to be dragged away by him all the way up to the stage.

When they got up to the stage, he smiled and thanked Amelia for getting his bouquet. When all the the women were ready and waiting, Yuki turned around and threw the bouquet behind him.

The girls laughed as they each tried to grab it. It ended up landing in the hands of Arika. No surprise there, she practically forced her way through to get the flowers. Yuki smiled at her and lightly chuckled as she beamed happily. He could see her glancing at Natsu, who wasn't paying attention of course.

OOC: Awe... I hate it when a really good RP just suddenly ends without a warning... Sigh...

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxEzekiel smiled at bit seeing Arika catch the bouquet. She sure seemed determined to get it. After that a chair was brought up by Amelia to have Yuki sit in. Gilbert then began to announce the Garter toss and asked for the men to gather around. Ezekiel looked at Yuki blushing a bit. He was about to go up under his dress to pull off a garter with his mouth/teeth. Wait a minute… He thought then grinned. I could tease him a little… The king thought to himself.

When Yuki sat down in the chair Ezekiel knelt down in front of him. Nezumi and Ryuichi stood in the crowd of men waiting. Ryuichi also dragged Natsu into the crowd even though he probably did want to be there.

Ezekiel looked up at Yuki as he grabbed the bottom of his dress. Before lifting it over his head he whispered something barely audible to hear. ”Don’t moan.” He then slipped under lifting the leg that had the garter on it over his shoulder having it rest there as he moved closer. He noticed the underwear Yuki was wearing and blushed. Women panties suited him actually quite well. Getting back to the garter he grin a bit. Instead of going for the garter right away he bit on the male’s inner thigh, kissing and sucking it gently. Not long after he left a little kiss mark on Yuki’s fair skin. Satisfied…for now that is, he bit on the garter and began to pull it down off of Yuki’s leg.
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Yeah...and I'm sorry it's such a late reply sad I just....okay I have no excuse for my tardiness I'm sorry. T~T

Yoshimi Sohma

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:38 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki looked over to see Amelia set down a chair and Gilbert announcing the garter toss. The boy blushed then glanced up at Ezekiel who seemed to be blushing too. He blinked when he suddenly saw him grinning. What was he up to...

The boy sat down on the chair, getting ready to be embarrassed in front of everyone... Yet again. He looked over to see Natsu and everyone else there, waiting and watching them. Yuki looked away from them and blushed.

Yuki watched as Ezekiel lifted his dress over his head. He could have sworn he heard him speak, but he did not hear exactly what it was. He waited for Ezekiel to take off the garter, but it was taking longer than he thought it would. What was he doing down there?

Yuki's eyes widened when he felt Ezekiel bite his inner thigh. "E-Ezekiel?!" He said in a whisper so that only Ezekiel could hear him. He gasped quietly as Ezekiel kissed and sucked his thigh. He brought a hand up to his mouth so that he would not moan at Ezekiel's teases.

Finally, the king stopped and began to drag the garter down his leg. The boy breathed out a sigh of relief when he saw Ezekiel finally out from under his dress.

OOC: Hee hee, that's okay! No problemo! >w<

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items