Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:54 am
Clasela
Lady mewcat

It can be, but it makes me appreciate the times when he does cover my eyes to surprise me with something romantic. Rare as they are, I cherish them each time~ <3

Yeah me too,but hes so cold towards me most days that its hard for me to cope, and i always feel like im bugging him when i ask for affection.
we had a pretty good day yesterday though he held me most of the day and kissed me.then he held me all night long when we went to sleep :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 am
Clasela

I think that's so cool; it astounds me for some reason. x3 What date is it over there then?
If I won the lotto I would too; first I'd buy myself a house, and a car, and I'd donate some to charity, then whatever was left over I would use to buy video games and a guitar and other stuff galore! >w<
I hope so too, I want to play them. >o<
I know right? Did you play the extra Truth part? That's like another 1 or 2 hours. Sohta has a terrible past. D:  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

xKiklala

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:29 pm
Clasela
x-Kiklala-x

I write thrillers. But I get so side-tracked that I have so many up and running at the moment because I always get new ideas.
        Hm, games. Well I love RPG ones and Nancy Drew games. But thanks to Broken Heart Production, I have now begun to love freeware horror adventure games. >.<

That sounds interesting. o:
x3 Horror games are fun, although I haven't played too many of them. Do you have any suggestions? ^^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:26 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Aren't they ever? It would be quite easy to decorate a pair of shoes with lace flowers like that.
        It sure is. My father is a few feet taller than my mother, so that's where it comes from!
        Aw, you're very lucky to come from a tall family. True. I think somehow it could have affected your growth hormones.
        Yes, although she could still make a change for herself if she moved away from her mother.
        Me too. But with the loan, once there are sufficient funds in my bank account, they'll start to take money out to pay it off.
        Which means that I don't have to pay it off until I get a full-time job. Which is great!
        Yes, I know, that's why I tend to buy any crafting supplies on sale. or online in bulk. But that would be a great if you could get something set up.

That's true, too - it'd probably take lace, maybe a few fake pearls or pretty beads and some hot glue or super glue...whichever wouldn't eat the show material.

Sadly, sometimes the best way to heal is to separate from somebody =/ it's difficult, but sometimes necessary.

That's great that they are being lenient about it so that you are able to get a job at least. That's nice smile

Definitely! I keep forgetting about crafting supplies stuff online. We used to have a craft store here, and then I suppose it didn't make enough business and they got rid of it so if I needed to go an actual craft store, I'd have to travel. That's why online is good xD  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw, that must be so exciting for you~ I cannot wait until I graduate, if I can fulfill the requirements for it. >.<
        Oh, that's such a shame, orchids are beautiful, but very hard to look after. That'a great to hear. Gardens are a joy for anyone to hold.
        I've been planing my dream garden for a while now, but until we buy our own place, I'll just have to keep on planning.
        True, plus people get busy and things happen in their lives that they cannot control. It all adds up.
        Hm, that's a good idea. What do you have in mind? ^o^
        Hehehe. I just got my parcels that I ordered last month... I'm indulging myself right now~ <33

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 pm
Lady mewcat

Aw, I'm sure he's just got a lot on his mind. I know what you mean, but that doesn't stop me from asking, it's not like you're asking him for the moon.
        Oh, that's so sweet. We cuddle when we go to sleep and in the morning since he is up and done all night because he has sleeping troubles.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 pm
Broken Heart Production

Right now, it's the second of April. >.<
        Haha! I'd do the exact same, except somewhere in there I would travel like crazy.
        Yes! Wow it was so horrible. But poor Misao, she had it so rough as well...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:55 pm
x-Kiklala-x

Well, what was recommended to me was Witch's House, Ib, Mad Father and I just finished Misao.
        But they're all great games with so many different endings.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm
Clasela

Oh, so the dates are still almost the same, just my Spring is your Fall. It's still April 1st here.
Oh right, I forgot about travelling. xD I would too.
Indeed, poor Misao. xP And Ayaka. And well, everyone. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:03 pm
Aquatic_blue

Or even craft glue. The stuff I use is pretty strong.
        That's exactly right. I've had to remove people from my life that have had a negative impact on me, but it was for the best.
        It is nice of them, for once a bank is being kind. But compared to other loans that go up to 80k, mine is very small.
        >.< I know~ I just recently got a parcel that I brought online. I finally got my crossstitch set that I cannot wait to begin.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:07 pm
Broken Heart Production

Yep. We're just around 13 hours or so ahead of your time, is all.
        Where would you go? I would have to say Paris, Italy or Europe.
        Oh definitely poor Ayaka, I thought there was something fishy there and my suspicions were correct.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Or even craft glue. The stuff I use is pretty strong.
        That's exactly right. I've had to remove people from my life that have had a negative impact on me, but it was for the best.
        It is nice of them, for once a bank is being kind. But compared to other loans that go up to 80k, mine is very small.
        >.< I know~ I just recently got a parcel that I brought online. I finally got my crossstitch set that I cannot wait to begin.

Craft glue is handy, too smile

Yup, although it's a struggle to remove certain people, especially if they are a family member or something of the sort =/

It definitely is nice of them smile and hopefully that loan will be paid off in no time ^_^

Ooh. I was never good at cross stitch xD I fail miserably. It looks so cool once it's done! I could never understand it. The craft I tried to make and sell was pinatas, but they never sold =/ I wasted so much time making about 4 to start. I had friends requesting them and said they'd buy them and all of that. I made a penguin that a friend requested and the penguin was a larger size. I finally finished it and told my friend, "Your penguin is finished! You can also buy the small pig pinata you liked." Then she told me she didn't have the money and didn't want them anymore anyway sad I gave one away to a family member and pinatas don't keep so they have all been trash now. I am thinking up of different crafts I could do.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:11 pm
Clasela

Oh okay, I thought it'd be a bigger difference for some reason. x3
I want to go to Italy or Japan mostly, maybe Germany. They have the best chocolate, and beer. Ironically Japan has the best pizza. Lol.
I was suspicious too. What teacher has a tranquilizer? And, how does she just happen to die after we left? And all her cries for help, I mean, just seemed so noticeable. I didn't need any detective skills to know there was something weird there.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:17 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Aw, I'm sure he's just got a lot on his mind. I know what you mean, but that doesn't stop me from asking, it's not like you're asking him for the moon.
        Oh, that's so sweet. We cuddle when we go to sleep and in the morning since he is up and done all night because he has sleeping troubles.

lol we are like that too we both have sleeping troubles  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:33 am
Broken Heart Production

A lot of people assume so, but the difference is no biggy. I think at the moment whilst it is night time here, you're having morning over there.
        Oh yummy! Germany would be great! I went there in one of my Nancy Drew games! /don'tjudgeme. ^.^' I know my partner would love to go there for the beer.
        I, however, would have chocolate motives. Like tomorrow, I'm raiding the shelves for cheap Easter chocolate on sale. Mwahaha! emotion_dowant
        I know! And if the monsters had attacked, he would have been a goner as well. >.< Nope, but I couldn't believe a teacher. I had a crush on one of my teachers in high school. Man, he was dreamy...

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games