Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:04 pm
It wasn't long until Veronica had fallen asleep at her desk. No one seemed interested in her game, and she wasn't all that interesting in playing what was suggest. So a nap was in order.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:06 pm
Cassia had dozed off a while ago, having no interest in playing any games.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:25 am
Robert looked around the class and sighed seeing the lack of wanting to play the game and shrugged "Well, we tried at least." He says with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:10 am
(I'm sorry Angel. I just don't want to hold the RP up so I'm going to post so I'm going to post for Rajin. And since so many people are using green, I may need to switch font colors pretty soon. Can't wait the next day.)

Rajin kept up his pace with Ms. Kawa, keeping a distance from the teacher. He just wanted to get this confrontation over with. The unruly ifrit came upon the entrance to the headmaster's office. Without knocking or waiting for anyone to say so, Rajin barged through the door. "Hey old man." Rajin called in a voice devoid of any respect or emotion. "This teacher you pay wants to talk to you about me." After stating his business, Rajin stood against the wall with his arms crossed. The unruly ifrit kept to himself, brooding like some typical loner. He awaited for that annoying goodie goodie teacher to walk walk and start bugging him about being disrespectful and such. Not that he would care. As always, the ifrit prefered to diss the authority of others.

shabatha

Terry breathed a sigh of relief. He shoulders lowered into a relaxed position and his head inclined. "Very well. So long as violence is kept off school grounds..." The leprechaun was then caught off guard when Krynn mention how she kills. It seemed like everything Terry worked for in the name of pacifism was for naught. Terry looked up at the ceiling with a pleading look of why. Was it too much to ask for a simple fun life being a teacher? The small teacher then turned and saw the even smaller p.e. teacher, Jacob. "Ah, Jacob." Terry called, sounding actually happy to him. "Good to you ya pint sized troublemaker."

Hector stopped his fretting when kamiya took the initiative to close the curtains. The zombie could finally breathe peacefully, as expressed by his immediate sigh of relief. Hector rested his head on his desk. When asked if he was better now that the curtains had been closed and the threat of the sun was gone, he made the OK sign with his hand. It was becoming more and more apparent that Kamiya was his friend at school. This was good.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:02 pm
((So uh, shall we go to next class?))

The director turned in his swivel chair to look over as Ms. Kawa and Rajin entered. "Oh yes, I know what you have done. I know everything that happens on this campus. You will be taken care of. Ms. Kawa would you have any suggestions?" He asked with his dark and cold voice. He was wondering if she had any suggestions for punishment. He was quite curious since he didn't entirely know what went through their heads.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 pm
Shiningdragon21
Having finally returned into the school building Jacob looked around. His attempts at relaxing ending in failure came as no surprise to him tho. He was simply wandering the halls now heading towards the headmasters office. That person usually had something enjoyable for him to do during his down period when he couldn't entertain himself. The sight before him was one he wasn't expecting tho as he came to a stop just a little infront of terry and the lamia student whose name he could not recall. "Hmm?" Was all he uttered tilting his head at the scene. The tension was almost palpable in the hall and the little Elric could not for his life figure out why.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 am
Shiningdragon21
Shiningdragon21
Having finally returned into the school building Jacob looked around. His attempts at relaxing ending in failure came as no surprise to him tho. He was simply wandering the halls now heading towards the headmasters office. That person usually had something enjoyable for him to do during his down period when he couldn't entertain himself. The sight before him was one he wasn't expecting tho as he came to a stop just a little infront of terry and the lamia student whose name he could not recall. "Hmm?" Was all he uttered tilting his head at the scene. The tension was almost palpable in the hall and the little Elric could not for his life figure out why.

(*points to last post* Sorry. I did a little editing.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 am
Cyrus causally walked inside the classroom. His senses acute, he looked around before saying "Sorry I'm late." He didn't know what to do or where to sit, sense it was his first day here. He had worried look on his face. Most people would ask why, and he would have no answer. Ever since his.... "incident" he was very cautious around other people.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:21 pm
Simply raising an eyebrow towards Terry Jacob looked at the situation. All he could gather is that two of the students he had in PE earlier that day were.angry at one another. One being brought to the headmasters office was not a good sign. "So apparently my nap threw me out of the loop. What did I miss?" His question poised he had ignored Terrys comment about him being a troublemaker.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:56 am
ShiningAce

Isadora Davis

Isadora, while still lost in her thoughts, snapped out of it and noticed someone entering the classroom. Another new student? And he's awfully late.. The class is nearly over, anyway. "The class is nearly over.." she muttered to herself, without the courage to speak up, and looked up at the clock. The class had only three minutes left, he could have just waited until the next class to spare himself the tardy. But, it shouldn't really matter to her, all she really cares about is getting to an authority figure for her question.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:27 pm
{Can someone let me know the next class starts....So I can post again.}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:39 pm
(( I don't wanna see this die so let's go ahead and head to next class? Hw about it))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serphrim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm
Lucien got up from Ms. Kawa's chair and left just a few minutes before the bell would ring. As he headed over to his classroom, he began to make a list of ingredients. He began to make a chemical solution that would make a loud bang and produce a cloud of smoke just above the basin. This would be used to get the students attentions.
So as he was placing the beaker on the heat, the bell rang signalling the start of a new period in 2 minutes.

Kamiya fell asleep in her chair with the pen in her hand a drawing of hector below her face in the notebook that held her conversation. She jumped from her seat the moment the bell sounded, sending the notebook flying at hector.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 pm
As Miss kawa talked about what kind of punishment, Rajin began to tune her out completely. The ifrit stuck his hands in pockets, leaning back and looking up at the ceiling. This was so boring thought the the fire genie. Didn't this teacher have anything more productive to do with her time than nag Rajin? He already had someone to do that for him in his life. It was his mom! Finally, after endless wahwahing going in one ear and out the other, the bell rang. This was Rajin cue to leave without anyone's permission. The ifrit was still practically shirtless and flaunting his supreme physical condition as he walked down the halls and to his next class. If he remembered correctly, it was science with some guy named Somerhaul. Rajin his way for the class.

Hector looked up when the bell rang. He must have been day dreaming for the rest of the class. It make sense since he wasn't paying attention to the oncoming notebook flying for his face. The book hit the zombie square in the face. Hector's hands flew up and clasped his nose. It wasn't broken, but it certainly hurt. Though, he was a zombie so it was fine. No real harm. It wasn't like the notebook had decapitate him. After shaking it off, Hector picked up the notebook, which flipped to a page with a drawing of him in it...or at least it looked like him. "Huh.." The zombie commented absentmindedly. The drawing seemed to confuse him for some reason.

Serphrim

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 pm
Veronica woke up when she heard the bell ring. "Looks like I fell asleep" she muttered to herself before putting her things back in her back. And getting out from her seat. She noticed another student getting his in the face with a notebook.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff