Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:49 pm
Apasionada
*waves* Hi!
Hmm... so... I'm female...17.... and very into fine arts. You name it, I've probably done it. My biggest passion is music, I am a proud band geek. I work at a pizza place (Papa Murphy's... if you're on the west coast- I know there's a bunch out there), but mostly on the weekends. I have three parakeets, I love birds.

Anything else....well, it's probably in my profile... and feel free to comment.

Mm... pizza. Do you get discounts?

At any rate, welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:51 pm
Lishy Fishy

Well hello biggrin

My name's Alisha and I enjoy long walks on the beach mad d
I'm 15 years old, I live in a city located in Ontario, Canada.

My favourite colors are:
pink, red and black.

I listen to many kinds of music from pop, to punk to country.

I enjoy going for random, pointless walks at the local mall.
And I just love going to the movie theatre. heart

I'm a pretty normal girl. At school i've been known to flirt with guys.
Whether I realize it or not.... oops.

I can't be mean to people. I feel bad and guilty easily.
So usually i'm just a nice all-round person biggrin

Welcome to the guild! Hope you enjoy your time here! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150

Xanak Ghost-Runner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:25 pm
What's up, guys?

Strideo, thanks for the invite, man. biggrin

First off, my name is Ethan. I live in Massachusetts, near Boston. I'm a sophmore in highschool. I am a Scorpio. Yay for being the best sign in bed. wink And highly emotional. sweatdrop

Um....I love listening to music. I like rock, techno, industrial, and especially metal. I listen to such bands as:
-In Flames
-Arch Enemy
-Bruce Springsteen
-Disturbed
-E. Nomine (have to get it again from my friend)
-Iron Maiden
-METALLICA

I came to Gaia just under 2 years ago (Gaiaversary on the 20th), and it was mainly for the roleplaying, so you'll probably find me in that section, although I've also lurked the GD a lot lately. blaugh Shhh! Don't tell!

So yeah, I hope to make friends with people. I do tend to be a neat-freak with typing (I've had to backspace at least 15 times writing this. I type too fast for my own good. Now it's 22 sweatdrop ).

Wow, this is longer than I thought it would be.... blaugh biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:28 pm
Xanak Ghost-Runner
What's up, guys?

Strideo, thanks for the invite, man. biggrin

First off, my name is Ethan. I live in Massachusetts, near Boston. I'm a sophmore in highschool. I am a Scorpio. Yay for being the best sign in bed. wink And highly emotional. sweatdrop

Um....I love listening to music. I like rock, techno, industrial, and especially metal. I listen to such bands as:
-In Flames
-Arch Enemy
-Bruce Springsteen
-Disturbed
-E. Nomine (have to get it again from my friend)
-Iron Maiden
-METALLICA

I came to Gaia just under 2 years ago (Gaiaversary on the 20th), and it was mainly for the roleplaying, so you'll probably find me in that section, although I've also lurked the GD a lot lately. blaugh Shhh! Don't tell!

So yeah, I hope to make friends with people. I do tend to be a neat-freak with typing (I've had to backspace at least 15 times writing this. I type too fast for my own good. Now it's 22 sweatdrop ).

Wow, this is longer than I thought it would be.... blaugh biggrin

Nice to meet you! And backspacing is better thna loking lyke a n0ob~!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Apasionada

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:42 pm
zentlair
Apasionada
*waves* Hi!
Hmm... so... I'm female...17.... and very into fine arts. You name it, I've probably done it. My biggest passion is music, I am a proud band geek. I work at a pizza place (Papa Murphy's... if you're on the west coast- I know there's a bunch out there), but mostly on the weekends. I have three parakeets, I love birds.

Indeed I do... half off one pizza per day. Pretty sweet when I can get a Chicago-stuffed pizza for 6 dollars.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:26 pm
Hello, I'm 20, new to Gaia (maybe about 2 months??) but not to forums (where I live online). I work at a pet supply store for now, and school, of course. Oh, and I randomly speak very butchered French.
je pense c'est tout!  

VintageLydia

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:28 am
Apasionada
zentlair
Apasionada
*waves* Hi!

Indeed I do... half off one pizza per day. Pretty sweet when I can get a Chicago-stuffed pizza for 6 dollars.

Wow, that is really good!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:29 am
VintageLydia
Hello, I'm 20, new to Gaia (maybe about 2 months??) but not to forums (where I live online). I work at a pet supply store for now, and school, of course. Oh, and I randomly speak very butchered French.
je pense c'est tout!

Cool. My husband is taking French and likes to speak it in weird bursts. And it's good to meet you. Hope you like the guild! biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Akuram

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:17 am
Hello my name is Genei Ryodan No Kuroro.Kuroro Rushifuru.Kuroro Lucifer.It's nice to meet you all.My gender of course is male.I have been on Gaia on and off for the past couple of years,although on different characters.This avatar is somewhat new and because I was working on getting his out and still need on item I haven't been posting much but I am going to start to.My favorite colors are black and purple,though not bright screaming purple...I listen to primarily rock music with a hint of country thanks to my mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:44 am
Hey guys! Um... I'm new to the guild, obvious enough. My real name is Harry, I'm 17, senior in high school, goiing to go to the Culinary Institute of America, a cooking college, th best one in the USA. Yeah, well, there's alot to say, so if you really want to know, just check out my profile, it's easier that way, and it looks cool.  

Trent of the Flame

Zangel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:55 am
umm hi...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:06 pm
Hi I was just randomly invited to the guild
sweatdrop
I guess I should tell you about myself shouldn't I?
Well first things first my name's Katherine and I'm from Canada.My fav. colours are :
Black,Hot Pink,Lime Greenand many others
My top three fav. bands are:Evanescence,London After Midnight(which probably none of you know),and No Doubt
Two weird things about me:I have an obsession with grave yards and as soon as I see old men my first instinct is to give them a dirty look(alot of the time old men check me out o.O)
~~~
I'm sure I could say more about myself but I'm just too lazy to think about what else to write so if you do have any questions about me just ask
^.^

<33

Ms. Kinky

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:12 pm
Genei Ryodan No Kuroro
Hello my name is Genei Ryodan No Kuroro.Kuroro Rushifuru.Kuroro Lucifer.It's nice to meet you all.My gender of course is male.I have been on Gaia on and off for the past couple of years,although on different characters.This avatar is somewhat new and because I was working on getting his out and still need on item I haven't been posting much but I am going to start to.My favorite colors are black and purple,though not bright screaming purple...I listen to primarily rock music with a hint of country thanks to my mother.

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy your stay(s)! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:13 pm
Trent of the Flame
Hey guys! Um... I'm new to the guild, obvious enough. My real name is Harry, I'm 17, senior in high school, goiing to go to the Culinary Institute of America, a cooking college, th best one in the USA. Yeah, well, there's alot to say, so if you really want to know, just check out my profile, it's easier that way, and it looks cool.

Cool, good luck with that cooking college! I hear it is very good. 3nodding Welcome to the guild! biggrin  

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games