Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:50 pm
"Yes, it does..." She admitted. "It's not quite finalized yet. I can't create all of this instantaneously, I'm afraid. I'm not strong enough. If I let go, it will all disappear." She sighed. "Just a bit more... a day or two more... then it will be done. Then it's light will help me rejuvenate." She told him. Suddenly, she covered her ears as she stumbled slightly. "So... loud..." She muttered. "Pardon me a moment. Someone is calling for me. Something... something big and loud." She said, closing her eyes. "A... a dragon?"

"The Lord of Light has an audience with the Lord of Darkness at the moment." The serpent replied. "She asks what you seek? What is it that you wish to gain by speaking to her?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:18 pm
The dragon sighed. Everything had to be hard. "I seek only to see why Odin has chosen to attack the Lord of Light and maybe to offer my services and advice. I would be a liar to say that the gleam of this palace also attracted my eye, as well as the magic I felt from her," He stretched out one wing in taunt to the Serpent, examining it as if he were uninterested in the beast. He was, in fact, very interested in this creature and the shiny fortress. "Assure her I will not try to harm her or her visitor. I seek no war."

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:16 pm
"He want's to come and see me..." Fiona trailed off with a sigh, shaking her head. "I don't like someone I don't know demanding to seem me out of pure curiosity... even if they are a dragon."

"The Lord of Light states she is tired. It took her a lot of energy to make this place." The serpent huffed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:07 pm
"Yes, unwanted guests seem to be a common occurrence, though I'm sure that's just something relatively new for you" Berith said, referring to the valkyries who frequently tried to invade his castle and occasionally got in. He knew Fiona would know what he was talking about.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:13 pm
"Yes, I am sorry about that. We had our orders..." She sighed. "Our undying loyalty to only be treated like dirt. Truly, it was a horrid life." She muttered, shaking slightly as she remembered how much she feared Berith. She then breathed deeply, trying to remember who she was now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:17 pm
"Well, whatever. At least now you see the true faces of those gods you served" Berith said, then sipped his wine. "I wonder if that sorcerer kid will be able to do what he plans."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:49 pm
"Pardon?" She asked confused. "Who are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:57 pm
"Ah, yes. You warped out without even saying thank you to that guy for helping you. Had you stayed you would have found something interesting. Whether I should tell you what it is, I'm not sure" Berith cruelly teased.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:09 pm
"That wasn't my fault..." She replied with a sigh though her ears and eyes perked with curiosity as he spoke. "Something interesting about that man? I don't know if I want to know. Every time he talks to me I feel like he's trying to tie me up and I feel dirty..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:25 pm
"He is a strange beast" Berith said, swirling his wine around in its glass. "Not even human."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:58 pm
"What?" She asked confused, standing and walking towards Berith with more interest. "If he's not a human, what is he?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:21 am
Fendrial nodded, now in deep thought. It probably wasn't good for the Lords to be alone together, but Fendrial could do nothing about it. Forcing his way in would mean so many things and he just did not want to even go into it. Stretching his limbs, he settled down, resting in his place. "Well, Serpent, until the Lord of Light is recovered, I shall keep watchful vigil. I will not fight, but maybe my presence will keep the warrior maidens away. If you could, though, please give the Lord this piece of advice. Tell her to be wary of the darkness for it always tries to find control over the light. In her weakened state, for I am sure this construct took much out of her, darkness may take advantage of the light. I will not be able to help her. I vowed not to take sides in the struggle between the light and the dark."

Fendrial turned his head towards the Valkyries and spat blue flame towards them. At this distance the flames wouldn't reach, but they would intimidate. Also, he channeled some of his magic into the crystal, hoping that his help would take the burden off the Lord of Light. It wasn't helping her against the Lord of Darkness, it was balancing the sides against Odin.

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 pm
"Oh, now you are interested. Well, I'm not sure I want to tell you now" Berith said, continuing to tease Fiona.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:03 pm
"I will convey the message." The serpent replied.

"Well, when you say something like that, how can I not be interested." She replied, flushing slightly. "D-don't tease me! I know you're doing it on purpose" She insisted like a child would to their older sibling.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm
Berith smiled. "Dangling things over your head is so much fun. However, I'll be a gentleman and tell you. It seems our little sorcerer friend is a living stone. Not just any stone either. A very special one" the Lord of Darkness said. He wanted to stretch this as long as he could.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff