Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:47 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listening he worked on thinking to himself a bit before he looked at the other again "Well I will think about everyone I know besides you two and go from there. But I am sure that no one will want to kidnap you but to be honest just to cherish you and love you and treat you well. So do not worry I will do my best for you Sato" he said gently. Looking back to the food he worked on it while he nodded slightly "Then we can do that after we eat, I am sure that we can all use a place to relax and unwind from everything" he said calmly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:30 am
User Image

Sato set the table for them by placing three plates, three forks and napkins there. "Would be hard to truly know someone unless their a complete copy of you including experience" he replied, but he think didn't a copy of Jason would be more interested in John like the original than him. His ears were down because he wasn't keeping them up anymore. "If they are easily jealous or short tempered or obsessive or overly possessive or clingy then I would believe it will work out and the other stuff you said" he said glancing at him. "You guys aren't going to be sneaky sneaky in the water while I'm not looking?" he asked jokingly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:30 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason blinked gently as he looked over slightly to see the concern on Sato's face and it slightly worried him cause he really saw the other as a younger brother as well important to him. Softly he walked over to him letting the rice cook slowly and hugged the other "I can do that if you like? I can give you a whole profile of them with everything and to the best of my ability. If needed then I will go with you and have you talk to them if would like to get to know them better to protect you" he said tenderly. Pulling back he went to mix the rice again so it doesn't burn and stick to the pot as he glanced at him slightly. "If you want someone like that Sato then I do know a student and a teacher that would be good for you but only question is you want someone older or someone close to your age?" he asked tenderly. Working with the rice as he began to finish up as he went to let it heat and soak up all the water before they could serve it as he leaned against the counter top smirking slightly and gently. "No I would hold my word to not do anything unless you are saying we can and you want someone to do those sneaky things with you then they can come and you can as well" he teased the other before winking at him gently.

Genkawolf
You want me to make you a partner for sato or use one of the ones I already have? I can if you like.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:12 am
User Image

Sato wasn't surprised by getting a hug from Jason this time around and he was used to being hugged by now. "Don't want them to be concerned or worried about me, but I can't help how I feel and hiding it is draining too" he thought and sat down at the table after the hug was over. "From experience I understand age is nothing, but a number and doesn't seem like it got in the way of you two's relationship. Matters to me is the person's maturity" he answered he knows a lot of what he looks for in a person. He was going to sit out on rest of the cooking thinking it wouldn't be a idea to remain around the stove right now. "That's got to be the driest humor I ever heard that it comes off as creepy to these rabbit ears of mine. Your teasing goes right over my head sometimes, Jason" he tells him with a small shake of his head.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
what characters do you have available?
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:47 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled as he began to plate the rice calmly once it was all done before glancing over at Sato when he was talking about what he wanted in a person for a relationship. "Well that sounds good idea and such and your very reasonable for a relationship. But I guess it all depends on the person still gives me more to think about when I am looking through all the people that I know" he said tenderly. As he began to finish up as he looked over a bit "Why don't you two set the rest of the food into the bowls and we will eat and sorry if that sound that way. Was just really trying to make you laugh or even just smile. Guess it failed" he said calmly. Setting the pot down on the cooling pad in case someone else wanted more rice before going to set the glasses with the ice tea.

Genkawolf
Well in this guild I just have mika and ritsuka still available but if you want someone new let me know and I can give you a list in pms

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:07 pm
User Image

"Better than being clueless and no impractical expectations or high standards" said Sato with one eyebrow raised. Reluctant in getting back up, he moved and did what was told of them with any provided assistance from John. "I'm not comfortable about sexual stuff which is why I joke about it. Not to be funny, but to not to be negative and dwell on it to anyone who doesn't feel that way about that topic since some conversations tend to lead in that direction. Not something I would laugh or smile about" he explained to Jason.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
I pick ritsuka
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:45 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Hearing it all Jason began to wonder if he had said to much to cause some misunderstanding and miscommunication between him and Sato thus it worried him and he began to beat himself up for it. Slowly he shifted as he ran his hand through his hair slightly heading to grab his keys and belongings to go look for the person he promised he would get for Sato and hoped that he could be forgiven for saying the wrong things and hurting Sato's feelings. "Why don't you two start eating dinner without me. I am going to go out for a bit and see if I can find or spot one of the friends that I was talking about and bring him here. I won't be long but you two can eat and talk between each other about anything even how big of a disappointment I am to the both of you" he said calmly. Slowly he slipped his jacket on and then his shoes as he set the keys and wallet in their proper place before heading to the door to leave and find the person before it got any more late then it was already getting.

Genkawolf
Alrighty I will see where I left the little hybrid and have Jason pick him up.

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:41 am
User Image

"No one can be a big of a disappointment than the old lady" Sato mumbles. He sits back down at the table and nibbles at the food. Didn't have much of an appetite at this point and he didn't have anything planned to say to John that wasn't about the past which he doesn't want to think about anymore than he already has tonight. "Hopefully this guy isn't against bath houses. Unwinding in hot bath water doesn't sound bad at all" he thought after taking a sip from his cup. Ears remain down and uses his fork to move the food around on his plate.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:04 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason walked calmly to the front door as he held Ritsuka in his arm gently so he could still sleep, either way he could tell the other hadn't been around people in a while. To be quiet frank he found him in the park trying to get into the garbage can to get some food. Slowly reaching into his pocket to get the keys to unlock the door before glancing down feeling movement as he blinked smiling slightly and gently as he began to unlock the door. Slowly he rubbed his neck once he pushed the door open glancing over a bit. "Sato. John. I am back. Found the little one trying to get into the garbage can at the park" he said slowly holding him as he began to push his shoes off with his feet one at a time.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka slept as he took small breaths as he gave a soft meow when he was carried but he stayed in that form since that is what Jason found him in. Slowly he woke letting his ears flicker weakly to see where he was but he could at the same time tell it was a different area which worried him slightly more then usual. Standing up slightly he began to paw his way around so he could see who it was that was carrying him but to find out if they were friend or foe. Hearing him speak Ritsuka stopped and let his ears flicker again wondering who this John and Sato person were and as well did they all mean him harm or not. Feeling his stomach growl lowly from hunger he curled up into a tight ball again so as not to let anyone else know he was starving.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image

Sighed a couple of times as he continued to play with his food and occasionally eat some. The plate was almost empty when he heard sounds coming from the front door thinking it was Jason. Ears perked up when big brother's words reached his ears then he got up right away and left the kitchen. "Guess feeling this excited is what it feels like when the head of the household brings home a stray or new family member or both in this case" he thought before seeing Jason. "Welcome home, big brother" he greeted the teacher. "I've always wanted to greet someone like that at least in my life. Another goal reached" he thought smiling softly. Curious as to who this person is that Jason has brought in he walks up to them. Thought he heard a sound come from the smaller male and he refrained from touching him without consent first. "What's his name? And would you think he would be willing to eat dinner with us?" he asked Jason because the man had mention the young male was trying to get into the garbage can at the park.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:22 pm
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Finishing with his shoes he looked up seeing the other two coming as he blinked softly and gave them both a soft smile and a week one before rubbing Ritsuka's head gently to sooth him and relax him. "Thank you for the warm welcome. But this is Ritsuka, one of the people I spoke to you about. He is a neko/angel hybrid but as well from what I know he is blind and communicates very little. If you like you can hold him and ask him yourself Sato. It will help you two bond thus as well letting you get used to this form besides his human form" he said gently. Softly he picked Ritsuka up handing him over to Sato gently before rubbing his shoulder gently. "Just go slow with him or he will panic, but once you get to know him he will never leave your side" he said gently moving to put his coat onto the coat hook.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Staying a tight ball Ritsuka took small breaths as he listened the whole time wondering what they were talking about until he heard his name. Lifting his head up softly he blinked a bit tilting his head wondering why they were talking about him as he gave a soft meow to protest that someone was talking about him. Ritsuka knew that if he phased back now someone would get hurt and thus he really didn't want to hurt any more people, so when he was picked up gently and placed into someone's else arms he meowed again before looking around letting his ears tell where he was and who he was with now. Still he heard the other male Sato ask if he wanted to eat with them and wondered what he meant by it as well if he would be asked that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:05 am
User Image

"R..rit...tsu..ka" Sato muttered the name to himself after hearing it from Jason. "Since he is blind, I guess that means he can't judge me by my appearance which in my case is a good thing and I won't judge him by appearance either" he thought as Ritsuka was handed over to him. "Think he upgraded from a stray to an exotic pet or special member of the family" he thought before a whiff of how he currently smells. "Okay so, would that be a no to bathing to together or would that be too soon?" he asked Jason. Looks down at Ritsuka, "Want something to eat, my new friend Ritsuka? We were eating mildly spicy veggie stirfry. If you can't spicy then maybe cake will do or make you something myself" he asks him and holds back on asking about food allergies for a moment because he didn't want to overwhelm him with questions.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Placing his jacket on the coat hook he took a few small breaths as he ran his hand through his hair slightly before he glanced over when the question was asked. Tilting his head a bit he wondered a bit "Well that I do not know, I guess you can try bathing together and see how he reacts. I do not know how he is when it comes to baths but maybe it would give you a chance to see if he will phase back to his human form and bath with you that way or you can always just bath him as he is now. That is all up to you and if you think its to early to rush in bathing together or not" he said tenderly. Softly he moved heading to go to the dining room and eat some of the food that was still there or what was on his plate since he didn't eat yet. Slowly Jason thought to himself the whole time just wondering if everything was going to work out and as well how the court and adoption would be from now on.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Staying still he took small breaths while he listened his ears flickering the whole time before he tilted his head hearing something about bathing which caused his head to tilt to the side and both ears to stand perked up. Hearing Sato ask him if he wanted to eat and if Stir fry was okay, Ritsuka blinked tenderly before he gave a soft nod of his head while he took a few small breaths but he listened. He didn't know if he liked mild stir-fry and what it was in the first place, but it sounded better then eating scraps from the garbage.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:17 am
User Image

"Sssssoooo...basically trial and error which is relationships in a nutshell" Sato concluded after listening to Jason's response to his question about taking it slow. "Okay, I usually go at my own pace when I'm alone. Making friends was never a problem, its keeping them and maintaining that relationship was the problem" he thought to himself. Sees the nod from Ritsuka, "You can try out some from my plate" he said as he carried him to the table and seated himself back at the chair then set him on the table next to the plate. He picked up the fork and scooped up some rice on it a couple of vegetables with it. "Open your mouth, please Ritsuka" he said gently to Ritsuka. "Instead of waiting until tomorrow like I said I would I will talk about it now. I don't you getting the idea that its your fault for my bad mood. I really don't want you to worry so much about me when you should be spending as much time as you can with John. The fault of my bad mood is the old lady, my grandma. She has ruin the reputation of those who had tried to adopt me or expose her even when the allegations are completely false. Would like for you to heed this piece of advice and that is to once things get going you spread the news to a media source to show you have nothing to hide. Also one testimony from a student, like Moris or Kana who doesn't live with you and one from a teacher who knows you like having two character witness. You understand what I'm saying, right brother Jason?" he explained and asked Jason after laying out a plan to him. He knew for himself that he would have to spend time alone, but eventually he would feel lonely and when that happen he would keep it to himself even as it shows through his ears and body language and this is where Ritsuka comes in as someone he can grow close to and maybe romantically love someday.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:59 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Sitting down Jason took small breaths as he began to eat his food before pulling some papers over to glance them over but stopped hearing Sato start speaking to him. Blinking slightly he took a small breath biting his own lip before he shifted putting his fork down while he listened to him explain everything that was going on and how things were going to be now with everything going on with the adoption. Slightly confused he rubbed the back of his head a bit and glanced at Sato but he saw that Ritsuka was eating the food that was on the fork which kind of made things seem easier for the two. "Well from what I gathered from all the information you have told me is that your grandmother is going to do all she can to prevent the adoption from happening. And she might do it by ruining everything about me but there is nothing much to worry about that since my parents lawyers won't let that happen since nothing has happened to ruin me in any way. As for the witness would you be comfortable choosing them as well so you can have people see that your happier here or are you saying that if she got a hold two other people that know you could prevent the adoption from happening as well? I just want to clear it all up" he said softly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked and held onto the other softly ashe kept listening hearing Sato moving and saying that he would eat off his plate. Softly he moved but stopped feeling his paws touch the table as his ears flickered as well his wings since it was something new and strange. Trembling a bit from how uneven it all was and soon after that he began to settle down as he sat down softly looking up. Hearing the other ask him to open up his mouth he opened his mouth gently and then began to eat the food from the fork slowly not to drop anything on the table or make a mess. from what was given to him. Finishing up he sat still just listening to the two male speaking to each other and he wondered why they were talking about adoption.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff