Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The Shopping Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:57 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris was pleased that Jeffery had agreed to his question. "Can't catch everything I do wrong" he thought. "Sure, I have nothing else planned" he answered then finishes off his tea before getting up. He disposes of his trash by the nearby trashcan then grabs his knack sack. "Ready to go" he informs his new friend.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:57 am
Genkawolf
[
the amazing kitsune

jeffery smiled and nodded " sure any place you would like to go to moris " he asked standing beside him while looking at him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:01 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thinks for a long moment of what he would like to go. "The junkyard" he answered with the first thing that came to mind. "Have you done your shopping already?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:06 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thinks for a long moment of what he would like to go. "The junkyard" he answered with the first thing that came to mind. "Have you done your shopping already?" he asked him.

the amazing kitsune

he nodded " yea i got them " he said pulling out a roll of medical bandages from his back pocket " well what are we waiting for lets get going and started to walk and head for the junkyard

[exit]  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:39 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt pleased that Jeffery had already gotten his bandages. He was surprised that the guy was okay with going to a junkyard. He nods and follows after the guy out of the mall. [exit]

the amazing kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:30 am
User Image
Tohfu ━━ Chester

There was a shadow like movement that was not seen by the creatures around him, as it walks no one paid attention to it nor where it was going. Tohfu Chester, age 16, kin wolf. Tohfu moved through the crowd like a hot knife through butter, he perfectly bend in and saw a path in the crowd which only he was able to take, 'It should be near here....' He mutter to himself as he got out of the large crowd, Tohfu found himself in front of two stores and between was a narrow alleyway, he went in and nobody saw him.

At the other end of the alleyway was a small coffee shop, Tohfu went in. Their was the sound of a record playing a old and catchy tune, and very few humans or creatures that where in the shop, it seem only a few knew that a shop like this actually exist, Tohfu went up to a old lady who seem to been running the store "Granny, any new buttons...?" Tohfu had a button fetish were he mainly collects buttons and place them on to things like his hats jackets or backpack, he have no idea why it started but it was a interesting hobby for him, the old lady brought out a box and flipped it, three buttons came out two were the same but the last one had shiny blue glow to it, Tohfu smiled and give the old lady cash "I'll take this one granny, here the cash. Thank you." Tohfu looks at the button again, it was the picture of a blue crescent moon, he smirk and mutter 'Gravition huh?' He left the store and headed his way back into the crowd and disappear in the matter of seconds [Exit]  

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale smiles a little then look of puzzlement when he was asked to clear up his last statement as he leads the way to the mall. "What do you mean?" he asked softly. He touches his neck some reminding himself that he left the collar and chain behind at his cottage.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking Jiho walked with the other as he tilted his head slightly wondering a few things while he bite his bottom lip gently. "Well what would you say or do that would make you regret what you say ordo? I am just lost as why you would say you don't want to regret something and it made me wonder if I did something last night to make you regret something?" he asked as he looked over a bit seeing that he was uncomfortable. Softly he shifted and handed him a collar as he bite his own lip "Its something similar to what you are used to but its a little more for decorative and personal use "he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale slowed down his pace as he more attention to what Jiho was asking him. "Huh? That's a lot of words you're saying all at once" he said feeling a little overwhelmed. Thought it over for a moment, "Is this your way of claiming me?" he asked smiling. "Back to your questions" he says as he put on the collar around his neck. "With how distance you were towards me this morning I thought it was fault over staying my welcome and pushy about getting to know you a lot hence the bouquet of flowers I gave you at lunch time. Deep down I was afraid of the person I was most interested in would disappear like a lot of the people at school has before I could spend a lot intimate time with him" he explained and sniffs a little at the last part.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:03 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly he looked over at the other as he bite his own lip gently thinking slightly before he glanced over to when he heard what Dale said and blushed a bit. "I really do not know, guess I just saw your uncomfortable without it and I rather you be comfortable in any way possible even if it means giving you something personal and from long time ago"he said tenderly. Thinking he began to walk with the other slowly while he listened the whole time before he rubbed his own arms tenderly. "I was acting the way I was in the morning because I felt like you were pulling away from me after the night and that you just seemed only set on making me happy and forgot about yourself and I just panicked and thought you were only seeing me as a one time thing before you determined if I was alright to keep coming back to. he bite his own lip as he said it and stopped working as he took small breaths wondering if he said to much again.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I would give it back after the date. I'm just used to not having something wrapped my neck lengthy periods of time aside from sleeping and bathing" Dale offered and explained. "Seems were both worried this morning and dating does look more like a good decision for this relationship. I wanted to make sure you would have plenty of opportunity to decline on your consent of me memorizing your scent and taste. I do intend on having a long term relationship with you, Jiho and I'm confidently we will feel even more strongly about each other soon enough" he replied. Looking at the mall as they approached it, "How about we grab a snack along with way to the theater instead of eating dinner first? Although if the movie we shows later like twenty and more minutes then maybe eat dinner that time, what do you think?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:12 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Hearing the other say he would give it back he shock his head gently and softly " No, please keep it. I do not have much use for it no more and no longer wear it so i figured that it could be given to someone that would put it to use again and actually wear it like its supposed to be"he said gently. Walking calmly the whole time he looked down to think as he bite his own lip walking the whole time as he rubbed his arms still to keep himself warm in their walk. Thinking slightly he ran his hand through his hair as he moved slightly "I guess I was a little lost and confused as to what you meant by it that I overthought it and when you stopped I figured you just didn't want more even though I was hoping you would take care of yourself as well"he said gently. Walking he looked over seeing the mall and gulped slightly as he nodded to the request. "That sounds good. I am okay with it as long as that is something you want"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:37 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Okay, I accept it as a gift then" Dale replied and decided not ask how the other owned such a collar in the first place. "Are you cold, Jiho?" he asked when he noticed him rubbing his arms. "Take care of myself? Don't think I got that excited. You wanted to watch me touch and relieve myself?" he asked him. "Okay, there is a pastry shop not too far inside we can stop by at" he said as he holds the door for Jiho.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:55 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho smiled softly glad that the other accepted the collar which relaxed him a bit more as he bite his own lip slightly thinking but jumped when he was asked the question and shock his head. "No, I just rub my arms when I am thinking about something things but right now I am alright right now"he said gently. Walking with him he looked over seeing that they were coming up to a pasty shop as he nodded softly "That sounds alright and I don't know, I just wanted you to enjoy it as well that is all Dale"he said tenderly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Oh, okay. I was going to suggest you could be close to me physically since I give off a lot of body heat" Dale replied. "I'm sure I will. I'm not picky and if anything goes wrong there is that chance things will go okay" he said as he walks up to the pastry shop. "I think I will get the cinnamon bun. What about you, Jiho?" he asked him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games