Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

noah had pet the furs noticing they were very soft and when he saw the little box he froze and when it opened his breath hitched in his throat as he looked at the ring tears came to his eyes as he looked up at him with a shocked look " b-ben are you " he chocked out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:31 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Takes Noah's hand gently into his free one "Noah as the future leader of the werewolf clans, I will need a mate by my side til my last breath so I ask you not as alpha wolf but as a man who only thought of you since we met. Will you be mine in this life and next as not my lover but my bride?" takes the ring out of the box smiling genuinely at Noah seeing him choke up

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

at this point noah was crying tears of joy he jumped on him wraping his arms around him and pulling him into a deep kiss " yes he whispered kissing him again  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:53 pm

User Image

kisses Noah back deeply then leans back taking Noah's ring hand into his own slipping the ring on smiling "And yes to a another child as well Noah but we've got to make our binding ceremony among the clans and the vampires this way we can be together and the treaty will last forever even when we're gone" takes the white wolf furs out as he gently placed the wolf's head cloak onto Noah "pure white for my lovely bride" kisses his hands

Wolfgang smiled sweetly "he finally asked now I know Benjamin is ready" walks towards towa's and Henry's cabin

Henry grabs a deer by the antlers growling

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:41 pm
he looks up at him with pure love in his eyes " i love you benjamin cleft my alpha my mate and husband " he said hugging him

vlad smiled as raven bounced on his knee with glee

then towa drop from the trees and landed on the deers back and snapped its neck making it fall to the ground whil towa sat on its back smileing up at henry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:50 pm

User Image

kisses Noah's head hugging him close to his heart "as I love you my bride and soon to be wife" smiles

Wolfgang walks up to Vlad whispering what he heard into his ear smiling

Henry smiles "haha fresh venison for a month" licks his lips as he started to clean and gut the deer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:27 pm
noah smied and then a small chuckle came from his mouth " its funny ben the whole reason we even met is cause of your blood " he said softtly

a soft grin came onto vlads face as he heard the news with a smirk he turned around and looked at wolfgang with a teasing voice he said " so when you going to marry me "

" mmm i can tell this one is gonna be tasty " he said jumping up and down with glee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
Benjamin nodded "true and had our fights but I don't and never will regret it" kisses Noah's head

Wolfgang smacks Vlad upside the head "idiot like I need your wife to hate me even more then she does" picks up Raven gently

Henry nods draining the organs blood into a large jug for towa  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:47 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin nodded "true and had our fights but I don't and never will regret it" kisses Noah's head

Wolfgang smacks Vlad upside the head "idiot like I need your wife to hate me even more then she does" picks up Raven gently

Henry nods draining the organs blood into a large jug for towa

noah smiled " me either though we should get dressed we need to go see raven soon "

vlad fake pouts and gets up and kisses him softly " oh she doesnt hate you " he said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:20 pm
Wolfgang "when you left the room she called me a husband stealing mutt and a man whore" sets Raven down

Benjamin nods as he got dressed in some black jeans, a gray v neck and tied up his hair into a low ponytail  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:34 pm
vlad wrapped his arms around wolfgangs waist and whispered in his ear " you cant be a husband stealer if you all ready had me "

noah quickly pulled on a pair of tight black pants and a purple shirt  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:38 pm
Benjamin walks outside changing into his wolf form fully as a large dark brown furred wolf stood in his place

Wolfgang "it still hurt Vlad" gets out of his hold walking away from him  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:48 pm
vlad grabbed him and pull him back " dont let what she said get to you the only good thing she gave me was noah and towa if it wanst for that i wouldnt have stayed with her anyway you brought me more joy in those few years we had together then she has in the eighteen years we have been together"

noah walked outside next to him and jumped on his back " off we go my love " he called out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:55 pm
Benjamin nods as he ran into the woods howling out to Raven "Come one Raven let Papa hear your howl" he thought

Wolfgang looks at Vlad straight in the eyes "even when I get older you better not leave me til I die" takes hold of his face pulling Vlad's lips to his own kissing him lovely  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:02 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Benjamin nods as he ran into the woods howling out to Raven "Come one Raven let Papa hear your howl" he thought

Wolfgang looks at Vlad straight in the eyes "even when I get older you better not leave me til I die" takes hold of his face pulling Vlad's lips to his own kissing him lovely

raven who had walked outside and sat down in the grass heard his daddys howl and did his own little howl as loud as he could so his daddy could hear it

vlad kissed him back and pulled back slightly " of course dear " he then thought to himself ' though i hope you take my offer to be by me forever '  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games