Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:54 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay. Making dinner while also watching youtube (a longplay on The Oregon Trail)

So for the merman incarnation of Roxas, Sora's twin brother. He's more of a flirt as a real person AU even though he's a bit brash and protective but he's a nice person.
I see

There has been AU Fanfics of KH where Namine, Xion, Roxas are real people & in some cases, Xion and Namine are Kairi's sisters while Aqua, Ventus, Sora & Roxas are Kairi's cousins.

So in the WitWiCS, the ACME CrimeNet Office set has a Fish Tank for the Plastic Diver Sketch.

Other than that, the Carnival Donut was good
Okay

Sounds like Large Family Series like The Loud House, StepKids, Cheaper by the Dozen. and Olette would also be Kairi's cousin too in that AU Fanfic.

So the mermaid mother and her sisters, Stella and her sisters Nadia and Madison and their siblings, its almost like a Fusion of the Brady Bunch & the Loud House.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:58 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay. Making dinner while also watching youtube (a longplay on The Oregon Trail)

So for the merman incarnation of Roxas, Sora's twin brother. He's more of a flirt as a real person AU even though he's a bit brash and protective but he's a nice person.
I see

There has been AU Fanfics of KH where Namine, Xion, Roxas are real people & in some cases, Xion and Namine are Kairi's sisters while Aqua, Ventus, Sora & Roxas are Kairi's cousins.

So in the WitWiCS, the ACME CrimeNet Office set has a Fish Tank for the Plastic Diver Sketch.

Okay

Sounds like Large Family Series like The Loud House, StepKids, Cheaper by the Dozen. and Olette would also be Kairi's cousin too in that AU Fanfic.

So the mermaid mother and her sisters, Stella and her sisters Nadia and Madison and their siblings, its almost like a Fusion of the Brady Bunch & the Loud House.
Okay. never seen any of those shows, so I dunno what they are like  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:03 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
I see

Okay

Okay. I'm relaxing at the moment. After watching some Bugs Bunny, I put on some Mouse Hunt  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:10 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
I see

Okay

Okay. I'm relaxing at the moment. After watching some Bugs Bunny, I put on some Mouse Hunt
Okay. Just watching random let's plays here  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:23 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

I'm watching Scooby and the Reluctant Werewolf.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:30 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:38 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

I updated the OOC Game Gallery to show a cue list of the Lost Treasures for the Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Game.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:14 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

I updated the OOC Game Gallery to show a cue list of the Lost Treasures for the Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Game.
Ok  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:22 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

Ok

The Wild & Crazy Kids episode to my knowledge that has a Mall Madness set of stunts was the Whipped Cream Pie Roulette episode: Pie in your Eye  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:07 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces

Okay

Ok

The Wild & Crazy Kids episode to my knowledge that has a Mall Madness set of stunts was the Whipped Cream Pie Roulette episode: Pie in your Eye
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:43 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

Ok

I see

Morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:52 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Okay

Ok

I see

Morning.
Hiya  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:54 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Ok

I see

Morning.
Hiya

So for Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Games, all the Lost Treasures sound like they belong in a museum once recovered in Olmec's Temple.
As for the Stone Head Olmec, looks like an Animatronic Stone Head.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:11 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
Ok

I see

Morning.
Hiya

So for Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Games, all the Lost Treasures sound like they belong in a museum once recovered in Olmec's Temple.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:26 am
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
AnimusHelixRebirth
Cygnus_Pisces
I see

Morning.
Hiya

Okay

I slept a little better last night.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games