Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:25 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
Carisaw turned away and gruted his cheeks red..."then do it all ready he mummbled and stalked from the room.
Fearth rushed into Wills arms and snuggled into his chest.
"I knew you'd come" she wispered and pllaced a soft kiss on his lips.
he returned her kiss,*he kissed her more passionately then ever before, the room was being heated up, he lip locked and followed up by useing his tonge to tickle all that it could in her mouth*at the same time his right hand went to the back of her neck,and the left went to her lower left hip,his hands slowly rubed, you could feel his passionate enerey comeing form him*
Fearths breath cought in her throt as heat filled her body ,she pressed her slef into Will and wraped her arms around his neack, while running her fingers through his hair.
she lrt him nter her mouth and moved her toung along his, some what gasping at his firey tuch.
(crisaw must be realy loveing this LOL)
his tonge would flik its self evely now and then, the heat of the momment had will to its fullest ,
T wills thought the older man fanily turned and crealrd his throught.
Fearth didn't pull away or even pretented to here her father's anynces
she preesed herslef into WIlls bodie and moned softly aginst his lips , she wanted more,.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:36 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
Carisaw turned away and gruted his cheeks red..."then do it all ready he mummbled and stalked from the room.
he returned her kiss,*he kissed her more passionately then ever before, the room was being heated up, he lip locked and followed up by useing his tonge to tickle all that it could in her mouth*at the same time his right hand went to the back of her neck,and the left went to her lower left hip,his hands slowly rubed, you could feel his passionate enerey comeing form him*
Fearths breath cought in her throt as heat filled her body ,she pressed her slef into Will and wraped her arms around his neack, while running her fingers through his hair.
she lrt him nter her mouth and moved her toung along his, some what gasping at his firey tuch.
his tonge would flik its self evely now and then, the heat of the momment had will to its fullest ,
she preesed herslef into WIlls bodie and moned softly aginst his lips , she wanted more,.
( would do more, but im not on crisaw good side, but i can do somethings i think, we may to to pm soon if you want)
, *his fingers ran across her back long fore more they grabed her top and pulled it up some then the hands rubed on the partly bare bak spot*
his tonge move like an eel in her mouth  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:44 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
( would do more, but im not on crisaw good side, but i can do somethings i think, we may to to pm soon if you want)
, *his fingers ran across her back long fore more they grabed her top and pulled it up some then the hands rubed on the partly bare bak spot*
that was some what the last straw
"Will you two give it a break it i mean... we are still in enmey tratore!" he spat
fearth smiled into the kiss and only leaned in more closing the small gap between there bodies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:02 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Will you two give it a break it i mean... we are still in enmey tratore!" he spat
fearth smiled into the kiss and only leaned in more closing the small gap between there bodies.
,*he slowly broke it, i missed you greatly he said, and i would like to do more but i think that crisaw was about to lose it he said,* his finger was still on her bare skin and they ran a cross all so slowly*he hept eye contack with her*  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:06 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
but they can't be killed my weapons only by love,true love he said,
"Oh great," Ishizai sighed, "Anyway I can get out of here...I need to get back to helping my friend."
but if your if me they'll leave you alone,un less you can have out a way to turely love them, but thats hard,he said,i turely love them because they are my alie,and we protech each other he said,,lets get looking around he told her

"I don't think I could truly love anyone," Ishizai sighed, "I never even imagined I'd ever have friends."
well you shouldn't give up on your self he said, but don't get lost then , cus they love to eat people like you *he said now walking*

"I was murdered, can you blame me for being the way I am?" Ishizai asked, following him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:17 pm
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
,*he slowly broke it, i missed you greatly he said, and i would like to do more but i think that crisaw was about to lose it he said,* his finger was still on her bare skin and they ran a cross all so slowly*he hept eye contack with her*

her skin was warmer then most people would think due to her frosty aprince but this made will love her even more, to think only his tuch could mae her show warmth like the rest of the world.  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:10 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth

her skin was warmer then most people would think due to her frosty aprince but this made will love her even more, to think only his tuch could mae her show warmth like the rest of the world.

crisaw, if you don't like what im about to do you can go he said, we'll be fine he said
*will wiated for a reply,* but then he softly kissed her neck and begain to move down all so slowly*(if you think this may need a pm reply then pm it, we will come back after that part is done)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:12 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
but they can't be killed my weapons only by love,true love he said,
"Oh great," Ishizai sighed, "Anyway I can get out of here...I need to get back to helping my friend."
but if your if me they'll leave you alone,un less you can have out a way to turely love them, but thats hard,he said,i turely love them because they are my alie,and we protech each other he said,,lets get looking around he told her

"I don't think I could truly love anyone," Ishizai sighed, "I never even imagined I'd ever have friends."
well you shouldn't give up on your self he said, but don't get lost then , cus they love to eat people like you *he said now walking*

"I was murdered, can you blame me for being the way I am?" Ishizai asked, following him.[/quote no but forgineing them your free your soul and you would be much happyer he said*now smileing at her**but not in a firting way*

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:34 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

"I was murdered, can you blame me for being the way I am?" Ishizai asked, following him.[/quote no but forgineing them your free your soul and you would be much happyer he said*now smileing at her**but not in a firting way*
Ishizai laughed.
"The day I find true happiness will be my last day in this world," she said, "That's the thing about being a fallen angel, once I free my soul I become an angel and move on to the afterlife."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:36 am
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

Ishizai laughed.
"The day I find true happiness will be my last day in this world," she said, "That's the thing about being a fallen angel, once I free my soul I become an angel and move on to the afterlife."
then your saying that your beon help,then thats up to you, cause its all in you mind he told her

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:27 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

Ishizai laughed.
then your saying that your beon help,then thats up to you, cause its all in you mind he told her
"I am beyond help," Ishizai sighed, "But I have two choices...continue to live in misery and end up as a demon or find happiness and become an angel."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:11 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101

Ishizai laughed.
"I am beyond help," Ishizai sighed, "But I have two choices...continue to live in misery and end up as a demon or find happiness and become an angel."
then is there anyone that could make you happy he asked?

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:10 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
no but forgineing them your free your soul and you would be much happyer he said*now smileing at her**but not in a firting way*
Ishizai laughed.
then is there anyone that could make you happy he asked?
Ishizai hesitated.
"Erm," she said, "I don't know."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:52 pm
then we'll just need to find ,you the right person he said,, what do you have tast for a guy ,girl and both he asked her  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:48 pm
williams_101
then we'll just need to find ,you the right person he said,, what do you have tast for a guy ,girl and both he asked her

"That's a personal question!" Ishizai snapped, going bright red, she had never talked about her sexuality with anyone before.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games