Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:16 pm
I don't know exactly... his post was right before mine, which I quoted and edited... then with my super Captain powers, I deleted the original post. I don't have an issue with his expressing his opinion, but it was done in a way that would intentionally destroy the thread. If he found the thread annoying, he should have just left and found a different thread... it's not like the guild doesn't have a lot of them...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:52 pm
Lil Brat
I don't know exactly... his post was right before mine, which I quoted and edited... then with my super Captain powers, I deleted the original post. I don't have an issue with his expressing his opinion, but it was done in a way that would intentionally destroy the thread. If he found the thread annoying, he should have just left and found a different thread... it's not like the guild doesn't have a lot of them...

Thank You oh Mighty Captain that post made me quite angry so I chose to refrain from commenting lest I say something offensive twisted  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:10 pm
Apparently, some of us are childish and annoying. Congrats my fellow geezers, we can now say we refuse to grow up and we have proof. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:18 pm
Gilda Geezer
Apparently, some of us are childish and annoying. Congrats my fellow geezers, we can now say we refuse to grow up and we have proof. blaugh

I always hold to the saying "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional" and I refuse to grow up. Yay bubble wrap. whee  

Filia_Nox_Noctis

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:06 am
heart Just leaving a pink heart for everyone. 'Cause they're cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 pm
Hee hee, an invisible thread! I used to love writing secret messages with milk or lemon juice and then watching my brother's confusion as he tried to remember how to make it appear. He was only in Kindy. LOL:3  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:27 am
whee Wheeeeeeeeeeee I love confusion!! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:25 am
mrgreen I return, man am I bored, glad my favorite form of entertainment is still running strong.  

Aurixisk

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:26 pm
whee What a great idea this thread is...I think of all the people who come in here and leave with confusion...and I giggle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Yes, this is my favorite thread on all of gaia. I guess I'm easily entertained. heart  

Amarella Harte

ZenLaginator

3,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:52 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i love noodles

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:54 pm
most ultimate fail yet  

freaxy
Crew

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:57 pm
And the most annoying to burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Most annoying, but not quite the biggest fail ~ that honor goes to the gent who felt it necessary to destroy the thread because he didn't like it, therefore no one else should either. confused

And yes, I did edit that post, too. It was killing the page.
burning_eyes

Sadly, I stopped counting returns after 200... rolleyes  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Filia_Nox_Noctis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 pm
Thank you for the edit oh Mighty Captain . I was afraid I would have to scroll that again. For a second there I thought one of my sister's friends had infiltrated the guild or that my past had finally caught up to me. ninja  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games