Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:51 pm
After ordering herself two loafs of bread she turned to Lufu, "I must ask this though, why do you persist on comeing with me anyway?" Kiom'e asked confused, and handed him a loaf of bread, "You need to eat anyway," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:57 pm
Lufu took the bread and looked at it for a moment before ripping off a small piece and eating it. He thought about her question while he chewed and swallowed, then smiled calmly and replied. "Why not? You said you didn't mind, and I have nothing in particular to do anyway. Accompanying you seemed a good option."  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:02 pm
Kiom'e smiled lightly, as she walked up to a small house, and looked back at him, "Well I'm home," she smiled, "I couldn't tell if I could trust you earlier," she said almost sad. "I do like to sleep in tree's however, I don't know why though, hehe, just the feline side of me I guess." she said happily. Kiom'e then looked inside her little one bedroom home, "You can stay here if you want," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:11 pm
Lufu stared at the place, then smiled and laughed. "I couldn't possibly intrude upon your hospitality in such a place, it would be downright discorteuos of me." He smiled again. "In truth I am living, for now, with Zack, who I mentioned earlier. I came with you to make sure you did indeed have a place to stay. Now that I know you do, I can leave you in peace without feeling guilty about you being without shelter." He dipped a breif bow and turned around. "It was a pleasure meeting you again, Kiom'e" he said as he began to walk back towards the mansion.  

Sceadu Phoenix

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:18 pm
"Erm, Lufu? " Kiom'e asked before he left, "You know you're welcome at any time, right? I don't make many friends, so, please come back and visit sometime?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:21 pm
Lufu paused and turned slightly looking back at her. "Whenever you want, Kiom'e." he said, smiling gently. He then continued walking back to the mansion.
((gots ta go for a while now, won't be on for a while crying ))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:30 pm
Strike awoke on Xixi's couch. He had slept soundly the entire night. They day was breaking. Strike left Xixi to sleep in her bed. After what she had done last night, she could probably use the sleep anyway. Strike headed out. He left for the mountains with the plans he had left on the table. He got there in just an hour or so. He beging by testing a few areas to see if they would support a cave structure. He looked at the spring area. It had a solid granite structure. Perfect, we can put the farm under this and use it as our indoor water source. This will be for drinking only, other water I'll route from down below. Strike planned out the tools he would need to bring up. He knew there was a city below, he could take what he needed from there. As for a power supply, solar pannels would do marvelously. Now, all he needed was the money to pay for it all. I don't want to ask Zack, but if I don't, it'll take years to earn all this money. I guess I could steal it, I'm pretty good at that. I'll ask Zack first. Strike flew down the mountain and headed back home. He went to Zack's mansion and landed on the back balcony as he always did. He blew open the doors and walked in to see if he was there. "Zack?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:39 pm
Geffory entered Zacks room to clean it up and noticed Strike there. "Sir? If you are looking to the master, he isnt here. I do believe he stepped out." Mentioned Geffory.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:44 pm
"Out huh? I guess I'll wait..." Strike forgot he took his jacket off and left it at Xixi's place. "Wait, my jacket. I'll be back..." Strike took off and went back to Xixi's. He grabbed his coat and flew back. Now he had something to stow goods in if he needed to steal. He tucked the tube for the plans inside his coat. He didn't want Zack to see. Strike flew back up and sat on the balcony. "Ok, let me know when he gets in. I'll be sitting here...."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:24 pm
After a good-night's rest Kiom'e awoke to evil licking her face. "Huh? What is it?" Kiom'e asked evil still half asleep. The lion cub just turned its head to the side stareing at her. 'Mew,' is all it said, as though it was still a domesticated kitten.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:25 pm
Lufu arrived back at the mansion and let himself in through his bedroom window, plopping down on the easy chair in the corner. He heard Strike's voice coming from the down the hall, and decided to say hello. He opened his door and walked out, heading towards the sound of Strike's voice. He noticed it was coming from Zack's room and went in, soon spying Strike.
"Hello again Strike," he said in a cheerful tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:29 pm
Hibiki had just left his room when he heard Lufu. He foolowed the sound and found him talking to Strike. "Hey you guys."  

Allah The Eternal

[Sorrow`s] Minion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:36 pm
After Evil's non-stop attempts on trying to wake up his master, Kiom'e finally stands up and walks into her living room sits in her chair and pulls out a loaf of bread from last night and feeds some to evil smileing. "You're such a pest, but I love you...until you decide to start cutting up my arm," Kiom'e says to Evil glanceing at her arms covered in bandages.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:37 pm
Zack looked at Tiger and started to head home. "Practice, im going to go have dinner or something to eat at him." Thus, he headed home. Geoffory had left the room and greeted Zack downstairs. "Hello sir, welcome home." Zack smiled and nodded. "Bring me something to eat, I'll be in my room." Zack headed staright upstairs. He heard some talking from the other side and stood by the door not entering just yet.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:40 pm
"Wow, got the rest of the bunch, but no Zack. You guys seen him anywhere? I need to talk to him. I guess I can entertain you guys for a moment. I wanted to show you my power anyway Lufu. Watch this..." Strike jumps from the balcony falling straight down. Before he hits the ground, he lets out a gust. He stops mid air and drops down. He spreads his wings and shoots back up, using a gust in his wings to speed right past them. He floats down next to a tree, blowing off some of its leaves with small gusts. He makes them dance before them, then they stop and float in mid air. Strike generates a small vortex and the leaves spin rapidly. Strike unsheaths a sword and cuts each leaf precisely in half. The leaves continue to spin. "What do you think Lufu?" Strike sheaths his sword and blows the leaves away into confetti falling around him with a gust. "My power is a silent one, the power of the wind."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games