Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:34 pm
Ayu smiled and giggled. "It will..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:14 am
Tiger looks at the picture and smiles. "They are very cute. Is there any of those crackers on here?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:18 am
Ayu giggles and presses a button. "Yes there is." A plate came out of the ground just like the limo and she smiled. "Here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:30 pm
"Looks like someone has more money than they know what to do with," Darek says with a laugh. "Which means life'll be pretty easy once we get to your place."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:53 pm
"Yeah I guess. There is a guy on the second floor if ya'll want to go. There is also an indoor pool with a waterfall and water slides." She nodded her head and looked out of the window. "We should be there in 20 minites."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:30 pm
"Now that you mention it, how did you get all this money? It really amazes me!"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:07 pm
"When my parents died, they gave me all of the money we had." Sje sighed and continued to look out of the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:28 pm
Mia moaned. "That just sprouted more questions. How did your parents get the money? I mean, it's so much money! Bill Gates doesn't have this much money! Uh...no offense though." Ginger hissed for a bit but the hissing quickly subsided. It seemed that Ginger was having a nap.  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:36 pm
"My father and mother in total own 10 companies. I now own all ten companies. My mother put that in the Will too." She smiled and looked back to the group. "Were here!" She smiled and ran to the cockpit. She landed the plane and lowered the staircase. She walked out and grabbed Mia's bags. "Come on. I'll get the limo driver here. This one is a Japanese friend of mine and speaks little English. He is hard to understand in Japanese too." She giggled and got on her cell. She talked for a few moments and then the cab came driving around the corner. She put the cell phone away and smiled. "Just wait til the paparitze arrive. They will be buzzing all over us." She shiver and laughed. "No need to worry though."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:27 pm
"Paparazzi?" Darek says, "Didn't know they were interested in CEOs, even ones as insanely rich as you. Oh well, good to get used to them now, in case things actually do work out as planned." With that he gets up and grabs his bags, slinging them over his left shoulder before grabbing his guitar case.  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:43 pm
Ayu laughed. "Yeah but my cousin is a voice over star and an actor here in Japan so it all works out in the end. I got used to it but it took some time." She got into the cab after she put Mia's stuff in the trunk of the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:35 pm
"Yeah, that'll do it," Darek laughs. "Imagine what they'll come up with now that the super-rich sister of the superstar has three unknown people coming off her plane with her."  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:42 pm
Tiger looks at Darek curiously, not really getting the idea of publicity. "Is that a bad thing? Should I try to change?" She looks at him with large eyes while holding her tail, her ears down and back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:42 pm
"No," he says, "I'm just saying that if the paparazzi are anything like they are back home then we'll be seeing some wild story that's not even close to what's really hapening, no matter what you look like."  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:12 am
Mia picked up the carrier gently and started to get off the plane. "I guess but I think you should change back just in case. I'm not sure if they'll be used to seeing someone turn into an animal."

Mia walked down the stairs and opened the door. "Thanks Ayu! I can't wait to get to your house." Mia sat down and slid all the way to the other side to let the others come in.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games