Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:49 am
Mia stood up and started to walk around looking for sticks. She picked up a few and laid them in pile in the middle of the road. "Hey, can someone give me a little help here? I still don't know how to make a fire."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:17 am
Tiger smiles, and nods her head when Mia asks if anyone is hungry. She hops out of the cart and starts picking up sticks. "All I know is that you need dry sticks, piled in a tent shape, and to start small then add on bigger peices." She stands up and drops her pile a ways from the fire spot, but not to far. "Other than that I know little of fire. Want me to go looking for some small logs?"  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:58 am
Ayu jumped down and walked up to Mia. "One fire coming up." She waved her hand over the sticks and they lit up with fire. "There..." Ayu smiled and looked at Mia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:05 pm
Mia smiled. "Thanks guys." Then the man started to chuckle a bit. "So I see. You must be a magic user." He turned to Ayu.

Mia wasn't really paying attention because she was thinking about what she was going to cook. She stood up and walked to Ty. "Hey, do you have my bag of food? Oh, and do you have a suggestion for dinner?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:40 pm
Ayu smiled. "Yup! And proud of it." She looked over to Mia. "Did you have something in mind, Mia?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:39 pm
Are you really a magic user? Marcus asks in his mind, knowing Ayu can hear him, Or is this a new development? The mage walks over to the man Hector. "You wouldn't happen to have any spare sulphur lying around would you? I'd like to be able to defend myself if need be and I used the last of mine a few days back. Not for anything illegal, mind you."  

CainZeros

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:34 am
The man went to go get a brush from the cart and started to groom the horse. "Hm, sulphur eh? It's a yellowish sort of colour, right? Sorry, nothing of that."

Mia started thinking. "No, not really. I'm not really sure what to cook this time. That's why I'm asking you guys...unless you guys want stew. But I don't know where to get the water." Mia started to get a medium size pot from her bag and laid it on the ground. She also started to blow gently on the fire to make a little bigger.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 am
Tiger grabs the food out of the cart, then sits against the edge. "I like soup and stew, and I'm sure I can find some water. I'll go scout it out." She gets up and starts heading into the woods. As she passes Ayu, she lets out a little growl, by accident, and turns it into clearing her throat again. Ty looks at Ayu and smiles before heading out of the man's sight.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:10 am
Ayu jumps when Ty growls. She smiles weakly and hen sighs. I got this before the whole oh you have him inside of you deal. Ayu growled and climbed back up the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:25 pm
That's the first comforting thing you've told me all day, Marcus replies, fighting back a laugh. "That's alright," Marcus says to Hector, "I'm sure I won't need it. I'll manage until we get to Sylphis at least."  

CainZeros

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:56 pm
Yeah? I thought falling off of Arty was funny enough. She sighed and leaned back, letting her arm swing off the branch. "It is peaceful at times. I forgot 'bout the eace in the Wood Elf Colonies."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:28 pm
Hector answered Marcus with a nod. Then he turned to Ty. "Actually, I got this pale of water from the ocean, over that way." He pointed southward. "When I went, it wasn't too long a walk."

Mia got up and started to walk in that direction. "I'll come with you Ty. Um, if you don't mind, can one of you tend to the fire?"  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:10 pm
Ayu smiled and nodded. "I will, Mia, you go with ty." She climbed down and sat by the fire. She began to think while she stared into the fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:22 pm
"Ok, thank you Ayu. We'll be back soon."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:37 pm
"Ok...be careful, Mia." She didn't look up from the fire.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games