Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:13 am

Jacob: "Hmm, a nice quiet evening of reading does sound nice. I'll just grab a bite to eat from the fridge, there's probably some left overs somebody cooked during the day."

*After enjoying a nice sub sandwich, the group left for Galantros' home. Once they arrived, they came upon the Lazeranos family playing twister, with Black calling out the limb and color placements while she leafed through the latest tabloid full of outrageous lies about Alzamus' relationships.*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:35 pm

Nothing like seeing a family in a tangled mess. Veni and Rosemary glanced at what BlackMN was reading. Rosemary playfully did the motion of kicking Alzamus in the stomach after the family collapsed together in their knot.

"How dare you dump me for another woman! You couldn't sink lower. She's not even that pretty."

"Hhhmm... apparently you were seen exiting that gun store today with revenge on the mind. There's even a picture."

"The one camera I didn't see to break! I wasn't even there today. That was days ago."

"I can see it now: 'Vampire mistress strikes back at Alzamus with two men.'"

Rosemary thought it was probably best if Jacob gave everyone the illusion that he was still scarred up for his professional life if he was to get caught up in the weird non-existent love triangle and be the mystery man.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:29 pm

Eliza: "Sweetheart, if I'm not pretty, then you're just a regular little human girl."

Eliza went into "ghost mode" to float out of the tangled twister mess, and went physical again in front of Rosemary, looking her over to examine her. She paused for a moment, sensing something in the vampiress (her aura), then continued with the comment she was going to make.

Eliza: "Al, hun, so this is the seductress that's been keeping your bed warm? Can't see a vampire doing a very good job of that. Honey, if you had to bed with someone else during those lonely nights, why not with another red hot demon gal?"

The Lazeranos wife then broke out giggling and gave a wide grin. GL had rolled his eyes and pulled his hood tight over his non-existant ears for the conversation, while Alzamus just chuckled good-naturedly... although the slightest hint of a blush could be seen on the man's face.

Eliza: "Nice to meet you, I'm Eliza. You must be Rosemary, the one who keeps giving my boy the creeps."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:38 pm

Where does Galantros get his shyness from? All three wondered, but not necissarily at the same time. BlackMN had wondered that earlier that day.

Veni chuckled to himself because they couldn't keep a bed warm even if they wanted to.

Rosemary looked a little embarrassed and sad for a moment because she enjoyed creeping GL out a little and decided to put on a blank face. "Not on purpose...most of the time.... A pleasure to make your acquaintance." She accepted the hand and squeezed it a little harder than she intended to.

"He's getting used to it..." she turned her piercing eyes at GL. That look seemed to send the creepy feeling with it. "Right?"

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:47 pm

Fast forward a few days...zoom zoom zoom... Jacob discovers he likes crumpets with his tea. BlackMN and GL are tripped by P-chan and fall face first in the mud. Mogwis and merpers rule the world. Hahaha! Maybe none of that happened.... anyways...

Rosemary, Veni, Muerte, Jacob and whomever else you want to add as spectators (if GL is there so is BlackMN) are all at the Soul Fortress as they attempt to get Muerte to let his guard down by convincing him that Xylanthos and Tiamos, who are currently the scary versions of themselves, are his god "Death."

How do they plan to achieve this feat? Death steals souls. One of our member will lose their soul. Will it be permanent? Find out next time on THoR BallZ.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:28 pm

Galantros: "It's so.... ....creepy."

The soul guiders and Jacob had done some painstaking research into what exactly a place of Death's worship would look like in Muerte's 'religion', and had... redecorated... the interior of the soul fortress into such an appearance. Physically, nothing had been touched, but powerful illusionists wandered around the area, affecting everything seen, heard, and felt.

It was dark. It was nearly pitch black in the interior, and yet somehow, every detail could still be seen, a strange darkness that allowed just enough to be visualized in it's ebony embrace. Disturbing gothic statues covered the walls, of men and women being slain by a shrouded figure in many disturbing ways. Each statue was void of color, except for red where blood was represented.

Heavy black cloth seperated the rooms, and everywhere there was a distinct cold chill in the air. Muerte especially was the most uneasy looking, gripping his axe as tightly as possible. He was told he would see his god today, at a place of Death's worship.

What would my god think of me? Have I done well in his service? Or am I still defective, to be dragged down into his abyss as a discarded tool? My mistress has proven unusual. What if Death is displeased with her methods? Will I be assigned to another? What then would happen to her? I do not want to think of such things...

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:52 pm

"Looks like an interesting way to consider decorating my room. "

"Just to have fun creeping you out more," she added in her own head and patted the nervous man's arm a little to show that she wasn't too nervous, which wasn't entirely true. After hearing some more of the things that Death was supposed to do made her a tad nervous as to what Xylanthos and Tiamos would do... to make it more 'realistic' they weren't gonna tell, but made them agree to allow them to do whatever they did. She trusted the two but still.... The two vampires had ate before they came here today just in case.

BlackMN was looking around at the marvelous illusion, but when she'd glance at Jacob she'd turn her head away suddenly and sometimes made a little 'hmph' sound.

I think she's a little huffed that you didn't think to ask her to help with or even observe the making of something illusion based. She needs to practice more....

Veni was trying sorely tempted to say 'oooh so scary' and do what comes after saying that.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:28 pm

Jacob simply gave a little inward sigh. He'd have to make it up to Black a little later. Perhaps after this little event was over, he could convince some of the illusionists to talk with Black about how they did something so large scale, or show her how they did it. Well, for now...

Upon drawing a final black curtain, they were greeted by a large, grim reaper like figure... nearly twenty feet in height, covered in black shrouds, his face vaguely humanish but pale white and sunken in, eyes blank. He wore a strange black armor that was highlighted in gold markings, and carried a large sword that burned with a blue flame. Beside him stood a woman in similar black armor, but in full body. She was half of 'Death's' height, and held a spear that continually leaked a stream of blood from it's sharp tip.

~You have arrived. Good.~

In a mixture of fear and awe, Muerte stared up at the massive figure. Too shocked to say or do anything.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:01 pm

(Dieamos is still taller than 'Death!' blaugh )

Oh don't worry about it.

BlackMN sniffed "Death" and the woman next to him from where she stood. And here she thought Xylanthos and Tiamos were just gonna be the evil versions of themselves... gods are supposed to be tall she supposed.

You know master...we forgot to go over how I'm supposed to act around "Death" since Muerte thinks I'm his servant.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:17 am

Jacob: Mostly with great respect and fear, like an angry god with a bitter temper.

'Death' leaned over to inspect Muerte closely, his eyes narrowing at the much smaller creature before him. Muerte backed up, and kneeled before Death.

~So this is the little tool you spoke of, Rosemary?~

Somewhere in the back, there was a muffled conversation, followed by a loud "hey!", and several people falling over. Suddenly, the illusion over the entire place, and over the two soul guiders flickered for a few seconds. Muerte glanced all around, then stared at his supposed God, stumbling back a bit.

Muerte: "~You... You are Death? But then.... Are you~"

Muerte chose his next words carefully, and tightened his grip on his axe as if he felt threatened.

Muerte: "~Are you a pretender? An imposter of Death?"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:40 am

"Yes my lord, he is." It felt weird speaking to the soul guiders like that and she was tempted to wipe her arms off as if to remove something dirty. Maybe a shower would fix that.

"Death could be testing you, Muerte." She inwardly sighed.

"Looks like you're going to have to demonstrate after all."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:08 pm

Xylanthos: Sorry Rosemary, I don't like this playing God bit anymore than you do false worshipping...

Muerte had his axe raised, as if he were ready to fight Death head on.

A test? Is this perhaps a false Death I am meant to defeat in combat? Or to see through his lies? A blasphemer?

Muerte: "~Mistress Rosemary, this is a false god? Am I to slay the imposter?" He glanced back at Death and steeled his nerves. "Am I to fight you?~"

Those last five simple words came out quietly, but with so much hidden force and determination behind them that it sent waves of nervousness over the group. Galantros suddenly became very, very concerned that Muerte would suddenly snap and attempt to kill his cousin. Tiamos seemed to shift a bit in her armor, adjusting her grip on her strange bleeding staff as if she'd need to use it soon.

~No, Muerte. But it seems you doubt who I am. Why?~

Muerte: ~"The world and you changed around me. None of this is what it seems! I saw growth and life before my eyes. This does not exist in Death's realm!~"

Xylanthos gave a little sigh, as if considering something, then appeared to shrunk. Down, down, he shrunk, and his form changed, until he stood as the dark representation of his self when capturing hellbound souls, scythe staff in hand. Tiamos glanced at her lover, then followed suit. With a gesture of Xylanthos' hand, the illusion around them faded. Muerte suddenly found his bloodlust under heavy assault from feelings of peace and calm coming from everywhere. Still ever wary, he held his axe up high.

Xylanthos: "~What exactly do you know of me, Muerte?"

Muerte: "~You abhor everything that exists, because it is a waste of resource. Of life, of energy. You seek to dest...~"

Xylanthos: "~No, Muerte. What do you know of me personally? What have your mentors taught you of my own personal needs and wants? Of my desires? Of my emotions?~"

Muerte paused, his weapon lowered ever so slightly, but then he raised it again.

Xylanthos: "~Must I prove what I am to you, Muerte? Very well. Witness as I take the life of one of those present before you, with as much effort as a single thought. Rosemary, you've failed to keep his faith.~"

And in one quick motion, Xylanthos lifted his arm and a light blue glow encased Rosemary. She felt a sudden shock of energy course throughout her body, though painless. She then lost vision, and suddenly felt the most powerful feelings of warmth and comfort surrounding her, entering her essence, becoming her. In the real world, Rosemary's body collapsed, growing cold and more pale than before, Jacob and Veni having caught her body to lay her down carefully on the ground. An orb of white light traversed from Rosemary's chest, and floated into the grasp of Xylantho's hand.

Xylanthos: "~I've taken her life now, Muerte. I only need think it, and I could end her existance. I could do the same to all in this room, even you.~"

Muerte had for once, dropped his axe. He was horrified to see that his mistress had her life taken away from her, and a part of himself told him that a bond was missing now. Strange, unknown emotions filled up Muerte, flashbacks of memory of all that Rosemary had done for and taught him filling his mind. Tears actually began to glimmer in the large man's eyes. Muerte fell to to his knees before Xylanthos.

Rosemary, for her part, was witnessing everything in a blurred sort of vision, filled with a warm light glow. Sources of light came from the bodies of those who still had their soul inside them, glimmering like majestic stars. Muerte actually was a humanoid shaped glow himself, not able to be seen as his physical form for some reason. No matter what emotion she may have wanted to feel, she could feel nothing but peace, calm, and serenity flooding her senses When looking towards the soul guiders, despite their current nightmarish appearance, she could see that their 'soul glow' was a constantly changing flux of bright rainbow colors, faint traces of light constantly being drawn to them.

Muerte: "~I believe you! It is you! You are my lord, Death. Forgive me! I have been faithless! ...What now? Will I lose my mistress, and be given to another? Or will I be destroyed for my sins?~"

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:17 pm

Veni continued to hold onto Rosemary. He didn't want to put her down. This place is so nice and she they were fed so she probably wouldn't wake and attempt anything. The Soul Guiders didn't seem worried. Still he found it weird that Jacob wasn't holding onto her just in case.... "Master...surely you know that a vampire doesn't need a soul for the body to be active?"

Soon after he said that there was a familiar laugh in Veni's and Jacob's head. It was Rosemary's laugh, but she hadn't flinched or moved from her dead position in Veni's arms. "As if Veni could hold me down if I wanted to move."

It was still Rosemary only... For a moment an icy chill swept over the people of the room before the place replaced it with its peace and calm. BlackMN looked funny at the cold, pale body. "I'm not doing that entirely on purpose..." ...it was her without a conscious... the part that didn't really care or was able to have feelings for anyone.

She still liked them at least, but that wouldn't stop her from striking someone. She simply didn't feel like it or she knew that she'd be mad at herself later if she did. The vampire wanted desperately to move and seemed to be asking if she could, but she knew that she had to remain still to convince Muerte that she was dead or until someone said go ahead and move.

As for soul Rosemary it was kinda strange to look at herself over there and be pretty sure that she was talking to Jacob and Veni from the looks of it.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:31 am

Tiamos seemed to stare at Rosemary's body for a moment while everyone else had their own reactions. Jacob was in shock, actually. He knew that Xylanthos would have to prove he was Death somehow, but he didn't think he would be doing it this way. Galantros kept looking back at Rosemary and at Xylanthos... he didn't realize his cousin had the ability to do such a thing.

Hearing Veni's voice snapped Jacob out of his daze, and he went back to holding Rosemary as well. And then, hearing Rosemary's voice while her soul was extracted was very unusual. Tiamos gave Rosemary's soul, and then her body extra glances after that.

Xylanthos: "~No, you will not be destroyed. Despite your troubled faith, you've remained loyal and hardworking in my name. Neither will your mistress be taken into the abyss. She's done well in her service, and so I say it is not her time.~"

Xylanthos then approached Rosemary's prone form, her disembodied soul in hand. Wisps of light and energy reached out from the soul, to the body, and began to draw it back in.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:01 am

Deciding that she no longer needed to pull off the dead act, Rosemary opened her eyes as Xylanthos drew near. She caressed and smiled at Jacob for a moment before her fist made contact with his gut. Veni was quick and grabbed her arm to lessen the blow. "I now completely forgive you for what you called me, dear."

Her soul came back to her and disoriented her for a few moments again. It was like she was in two places at once there for a little while. She bent over Jacob and apologized again and again for suddenly hitting him and tried to put her arm on his shoulder. What just happened puzzled her, she knew why she hit Jacob and at the same time she didn't.
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games