Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:52 pm
Tassa felt herself feeling faint as her grandfather called her onto the dias, the shock from the crowd was over whelming, but she could feel the others in the dancers guild cheering her on. The other warrioresses and warriors of the court bowed before her with a wide smile as Kind Garthe proclaimed her the rightful Queen. The people were accepting the quiet fighter before Princess Scasse, as the rightful ruler, and Tassa could see her aunt fuming in rage.

It was as Scasse stepped on to the dias and unsheathing her sword that Tassa had reacted too, and almost as fast as Scasse could raise her weapon, Tassa had her own pressed against her throat. The crowd cheered, for it was obvious that Tassa was stronger the Scasse, and more skilled than her aunt could ever be.

But Scasse persisted, and before she could nick Tassa with the edge of her blade, Tassa reacted once more, and this time without mercy, as her sword swung down acorss her middle, blood splurted from her and across Tassa's face. Scasse was dead before she hit the ground, and Tassa was the rightful ruler, Queen of her people.

[[Please wait for Oak and Mityl guys, it's only fair to them]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:59 pm
((Dude u can't dodge everything!!! scream ))  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:07 pm
(I'm not dodgeing everything.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:40 pm
((Yeah,you are dude))
Sha fell back holding his leg and hand blood spurting out everywhere. He yelled"Juis...Malthai..."The gunshot wounds healing before his very eyes"Another plus from having a mage as a best friend."He lunged again at Jack knocking the gun from his hands.  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:23 pm
(When?)
Jack opened his mouth and yelled."ICEY HOWL!"He let out a howl which sent a gust of ice straight for sha.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:20 pm
Mityl came into the ceremony just in time to see Tassa kill her aunt. she cheered exhuberantly startling many of those around her with the intensity of her roar. within moments every other werecat followed the lead and roared their approval while the fae shrieked in delight. Tassa was queen.  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:35 pm
Jack turned to the Hydra and picked it up and threw it over tassa's cermony and he followed.He flew infront of it and started punching it sending back into wolf territory.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:53 pm
[[[Boi is right blackmagic, you are dodging waaay too much. Please remember the rules of this role play. No one liners either. Sorry but you'll need to take at least one serious hit now, instead of a few minor ones to even it off, you cannot powerplay.

Thanks!
~Kels]]]  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:00 pm
(i'm not.plus I really don't remember so if I did sorry.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:41 pm
((How can you throw a Hydra all the way to Werecat territory then back to Werewolf territory? They are pretty far apart from eachother I am guessing.))
Ariya watched quietly, not trying to get in the way of anyone. She believed they could handle it, but if things went out of hand, she would be the one to take care of it. A while after her ceremony, which was awhile ago, she was trained in alot of fighintg. Even before she was queen.. she has been fighting her whole life, but no one here knew her true powers.
I think they'll know soon enough, this can't go on for long, it's just a total mess. She tapped her claws on the ground impatiently, and watched.

snubsnub
Crew

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:54 pm
Meanwhile Saarah faced off against the monster called that calle ditself the god of darkness.A light orb formed at the tip of her staff. She pointed it towards him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:58 pm
The monster pulled out a black sword and pointed it at Sarah  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:06 pm
She growled a deep note, getting ready to fight the god of darkness for Sarah if anything went wrong. As she did this, her eyes floated around the area, looking for Jack. Probably went off to fight Sha again.. She focused her eyes on the monster and Sarah now, watching, and hoping Sarah or the others not to get hurt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:27 pm
The god swung his sword at Sarah's side."I'm going to kill you for getting in my way!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:43 pm
((Listen to what Lady_Mac said, no one liners please sweatdrop ))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games