Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:57 am
Maze
Mmm Bop
the carriages are moving!

alice, wherefore art thou alice? please come back from wonderland or we shall forever be stuck in this limbo of non movement in front of the moving carriages!

Perhaps we should install some rules regarding the amount of time a person can be absent before they're moved automatically? In such a way that will not break character too much, of course, but is still useful.

I don't think having people go silent and suddenly unresponsive wouldn't cause any alarm or unprecedented visits to Madame Pomfrey's hospital wing, after all.. *grins*

the way you think could be very useful biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:58 am
Maze
Mmm Bop
the carriages are moving!

alice, wherefore art thou alice? please come back from wonderland or we shall forever be stuck in this limbo of non movement in front of the moving carriages!

Perhaps we should install some rules regarding the amount of time a person can be absent before they're moved automatically? In such a way that will not break character too much, of course, but is still useful.

I don't think having people go silent and suddenly unresponsive wouldn't cause any alarm or unprecedented visits to Madame Pomfrey's hospital wing, after all.. *grins*

that would make sense, atleast when some kind of conversation has been established . . .  

Mmm Bop

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 am
LOL MAZE. Every post you create makes me laugh, for some reason. In a good way, of course. xDDD

I will reply sometime today so I don't have to be magicked to Mme. Pomfrey ;D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:11 am
Ky Jelly
the way you think could be very useful biggrin

What can I say? I'm a credit to my house. wink

@both of you: That still doesn't give us any rules, though. Once Comfy and Wood and whoever else is technically in charge of this RP has looked at the suggestion, perhaps they can give us an indication of time, should they find it an acceptable rule.  

Maze

Maze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:13 am
H e a r t s
LOL MAZE. Every post you create makes me laugh, for some reason. In a good way, of course. xDDD

*laughs* I'll take that as a compliment, then. My pleasure. 3nodding

Hehe, I'm sure she won't mind not having to attend to an insane amount of PC characters that zone out for hours on end. It could be an epidemic, I suppose..

Hmm.. Hope it's not catchy. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:19 am
maybe we're all too eager/demanding sometimes. if you look at the other rps, not all of them are moving like ours is . . .

just a thought . . .  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:24 am
Maze
H e a r t s

*laughs* I'll take that as a compliment, then. My pleasure. 3nodding

Hehe, I'm sure she won't mind not having to attend to an insane amount of PC characters that zone out for hours on end. It could be an epidemic, I suppose..

Hmm.. Hope it's not catchy. XD

could make an interesting story if it were . . ." Mysterious Epidemic Invades Hogwarts, students disappearing left and right"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:25 am
Ky Jelly
maybe we're all too eager/demanding sometimes. if you look at the other rps, not all of them are moving like ours is . . .

just a thought . . .

Perhaps a concensus could be reached on the time allowed inbetween? If people were to vote or something.. *shrugs*

But I suppose it might be an idea to let Comfy and Wood and so in on the idea first.  

Maze

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:50 am
*pulls up a chair and waits  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:17 pm
Mmm Bop
*pulls up a chair and waits

*pulls up another chair, conjures a table into existence, produces a deck of magic card and starts shuffling*  

Maze

Freak Show Excess

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:19 pm
I will do a post sometime today. I just... haven't felt in the rping mood lately, so I don't want to post an even suckier-than-usual update x3; Glad the carriages are moving now, though!

S/R IS COMING TO A THEATRE RP NEAR YOU IN THE FUTURE! D: <333

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:54 pm
D: Okay Sirius posted, but it's like... the saddest excuse. I sorriez. ._.  

Freak Show Excess

Mmm Bop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:21 pm
its okay. i forgive you ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:23 pm
iheartjrock

S/R IS COMING TO A THEATRE RP NEAR YOU IN THE FUTURE! D: <333
xDDDDDDDD  

comfylove
Crew

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm
Maze

@both of you: That still doesn't give us any rules, though. Once Comfy and Wood and whoever else is technically in charge of this RP has looked at the suggestion, perhaps they can give us an indication of time, should they find it an acceptable rule.

Well, theres no great way to deal with this, nobody wants to have to PM people constantly to remind them to post &certainly it gets awkward when people stop posting. Imposing a time limit isnt a -bad- idea, and I definently like how you suggested dealing with them by having them sent to Madamn Pomphrey, I dont know.

Could we agree on an appropriate length of time for a limit between posting?

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games