Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:32 pm
Sebastian purred contentedly at Rie's enthusiasm for a new companion. To Aisuru he nodded."I will help you train whenever we stop, whenever I can abandon this form anyway. So long as Rie needs her disguise, I will remain as this...kit. More people will notice me in my natural state than they would a well behaved jaguar kit."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:24 pm
Gray watched as people were sold off, he was bored of this. He wanted to be the buyer not the one being sold. He turned his head to a woman in the crowd. She looked like one of the maids he had encountered long ago, but she looked older now. Maybe he could get her to unleash him from the prison he put himself in.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:00 pm
"Thanks." Aisuru smiled genuinely towards Rie and Sebastian.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:59 am
"No problem. We should prabbably get some supplies now. We don't want to overstay our welcome in this city." Rie said as she got up.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:53 am
Sebastian stretched, flexing his claws before he jumped nimbly to the ground. He walked in a small circle around one of Rie's legs before he looked out the door."Where to now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:45 pm
Gray slipped around and called to the girl. Instantly she was by his side asking questions like no tomorrow.

"hush, will you? I need you to get me out of here..." Gray said to her.

"oh? Alright, I have a few gold coins...enough to buy you if no one bids against me."

Gray understood and nodded.

"AH, now, for our fresh meat. 300 gold to start!"

That was good to start with Gray thought. He glanced around the group of people as they mingled and whispered to one another.

"I'll take it!" Shouted the maid.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:48 pm
Aisuru stood and the book she had with her dissapeared. "To the next city? There's still information out there to gather."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:37 am
Rie nodded. "Ok, but first, supplies." She said as she walked outside of the bar, scanning the area for a place to buy supplies.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:06 pm
Aisuru agreed, "There may have been a supply store next building over." It was either that or down the street, either way it was close.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:39 am
"Ok, let's go!" Rie cheered as she walked toward the supply store.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:11 pm
Sebastian shook his head laughing, though to any bystanders it would sound as if he was purring. He followed Aisuru and Rie to the next store, nearly running to keep up with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:18 am
Rie strolled to the shop, looking at awe at all the shiney jewelry. "Oooh, pretty."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:54 pm
Following behind Rie until they entered the store, she spilt ways and walk to the counter. Talking quietly for a moment in hushed whishpered and she leaned against the counter, a moment later her voice escalated and the owner only nodded generously.

"So you will arranged for the packages to be sent there within the next few days, correct?" He nodded again quickly, and she smiled. "Why thank you! That's so generous." She placed a few silver coins on the counter top for payment of the shipping then wandered around the shop looking for things she wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:37 pm
Sebastian wandered around the store, the storekeeper hadn't seen the jaguar kit walk inside. He searched the ailes, looking for anything that he believed could be of use to him.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Rie took a few first aid kits, knowing that when they run into Gray again, they might be of some use. "What else should we get?" She asked the group.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff