Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Games
Corrupt a Wish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

patriciagreen95

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 am
yhatzee! lol srry!
anywayz, it get's easier but then u get so bored that u wish it was hard again! eek
~ i wish i wasnt allegic to any animal!~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm
~Magically you aren't allergic to any animal but the animals are now allergic to you! No animal ever wants to go near you again!
~I wish I was taller.  

xxPEACHFUZZ

patriciagreen95

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:33 am
you grow taller but then you grow so tall that you cant hear when your freinds are talking to you because ur ears are so far away from their mouths!
i wish i was japanese neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 pm
~You get turned into Japanese but now all you can speak is Japanese so your friends and family don't know what your saying.
~I wish I had a Llama that was named Yoda and he would bite of everyone's head that I didn't like and that he could also turn into a ninja and that he would never do anything that would harm my life or the lives of people i know in ANY way. He would also let me pet him and not spit on me and never run away ((Try to corrupt that! XD))  

xxPEACHFUZZ

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:31 pm
xXSiobhanXx
~You get turned into Japanese but now all you can speak is Japanese so your friends and family don't know what your saying.

~I wish I had a Llama that was named Yoda and he would bite of everyone's head that I didn't like and that he could also turn into a ninja and that he would never do anything that would harm my life or the lives of people i know in ANY way. He would also let me pet him and not spit on me and never run away ((Try to corrupt that! XD))

Here we go....
You have a llama named yoda, but he thinks he's really a space alien that likes to eat heads. Yoda bites the head off of the boy you hate because you like him. Yoda the llama-alienheadeater-turned-ninja self destructs because he wants to bite the head off of people that you don't like because you technically know them. He'll let you pet him, but suddenly you turn allergic to him. =] He won't spit on you, he bites. =D And He'll never run away because he's really a zombie. =3

I wish everything wasn't suddenly going to Hell in a freaking wicker handbasket.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:49 am
~Nothing goes to hell but you do instead. ((That was a really awesome way to corrupt a wish! :3 Nice job.))
~I wish I could be a vampire like Alice Cullen. :3  

xxPEACHFUZZ

patriciagreen95

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:52 am
you become a vampirre like alice but then you lose all current significant others and you are forced to live with jasper...forever neutral
i wish i could speak more fluent swedish heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:20 pm
you speak swedish, but now everyone thinks ur the biggest, most swedish speaking nerd alive.

i wish i was invincible to all corrupt wishes. (beat THAT!)  

coco_mademoiselle000

iesl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:24 pm
you become invincible to corrupt wishes, but you soon realize you wasted your one wish on this.

i wish i had an unlimited supply of orange soda.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 pm
At last, your dream is granted!
However, all of the soda has gone flat =(

I wish I could eat whatver I wanted and never gain weight  

AmeKisaki

coco_mademoiselle000

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:34 pm
you get this, but everyone thinks your a total pig thats magical and dumps you.

i wish i was invincible.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:23 pm
alas, you are invincible, but this means that not even poor health can cause your death. you live for a very long time, become bored with life, and wish to end it. but you can't.

i wish i could understand my kitty.  

iesl

Kookielief

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:10 pm
Your kitty says that you should get rid of your fleas. Clearly you take less baths then your pet cat.

I wish I could become a professional singer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
you are a world-known professional singer! but with fame comes scandals. your fans abruptly abandon you.

i wish my skin would stop being so itchy.  

iesl

seem seem olei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:22 pm
what if i were a proffesional singer but every time i sang my butt itched! haha biggrin  
[MADG]: Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff