Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:51 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose. How are you today?

I'm alright. Though I was unaware it was St. Patty's Kay. *drum-cymbals*

I'm a spring spirit. emotion_donotwant

You look like you need pointed ears. XD

Why? >.<

I dunno. It just does.
And a pot of gold. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:54 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

I'm alright, I suppose. How are you today?

I'm alright. Though I was unaware it was St. Patty's Kay. *drum-cymbals*

Why? >.<

I dunno. It just does.
And a pot of gold. XD

Do not! O:

And I'm not a leprechaun! O:<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:57 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Why? >.<

I dunno. It just does.
And a pot of gold. XD

Do not! O:

look at yourself then back at this. then back at yourself then back at this.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:59 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Why? >.<

I dunno. It just does.
And a pot of gold. XD

Do not! O:

And...? >.>  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:01 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Why? >.<

I dunno. It just does.
And a pot of gold. XD

Do not! O:

And...? >.>

Make the red hair green, point the ears and lose the super-happy face and boom! Kay.

Oh and add a bunny  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Why? >.<

I dunno. It just does.
And a pot of gold. XD

Do not! O:

And...? >.>

Make the red hair green, point the ears and lose the super-happy face and boom! Kay.

Oh and add a bunny

Also, change the pants and socks, some gloves, the cuff frills, an entirely different style of hat, remove the gaudy cuffs, knots, and box, change the class, style, and quality of the entire outfit, add a beardchange the fact that the clovers are an actual supernatural phenomenon, I'm not old, I'm not a fairy, I'm not that small, I'm not mischievous, nor hoard gold or make shoes, I'm not in Ireland, I don't grant wishes... and more. >.>  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:18 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Do not! O:

And...? >.>

Oh and add a bunny

Also, change the pants and socks, some gloves, the cuff frills, an entirely different style of hat, remove the gaudy cuffs, knots, and box, change the class, style, and quality of the entire outfit, add a beardchange the fact that the clovers are an actual supernatural phenomenon, I'm not old, I'm not a fairy, I'm not that small, I'm not mischievous, nor hoard gold or make shoes, I'm not in Ireland, I don't grant wishes... and more. >.>

I never said you physically ARE a leprechaun. Your avatar just looks really close to it.
And where did fairy come from?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Do not! O:

And...? >.>

Oh and add a bunny

I never said you physically ARE a leprechaun. Your avatar just looks really close to it.

Only a bit superficially... .-.

Leprechauns are fairies. .-.
Fairyfolk, faeries, fae, etc. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

And...? >.>

Oh and add a bunny

Kinda but not really. XD
If I'm gettin' a faerie why are you sending me the little fat one I have to run around and chase?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:27 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

And...? >.>

Oh and add a bunny

Kinda but not really. XD
If I'm gettin' a faerie why are you sending me the little fat one I have to run around and chase?

No, really. That's what they are. Leprechauns are a type of fairy. .-.

Lol
Well, you're not supposed to get a faerie. Maybe that's why it's running. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:38 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? D:

yeppers I am now....was quite light headed there for awhile..it was hard to stop laughing...Dio just kept it going...thankfully I was in my chair so I did not fall on the floor just fell back in the chair..I used to pass out a lot especially when laughing a lot more than I do now..and man if you scared me out I would go..got hit by a wayward rotten tomato in the back of the head once and that did the trick to...**laughing**girls always thought it was funny..say I look just like they do on tv....

Oh my... That's terrible. xD

My head starts to hurt if I laugh too much, but I've never passed out...

the tomato thing was an accident they were aiming for each other and I happened to walk in their path at the right time..or would that be the wrong time...

doc explained to the why but I don't remember all of what he said..my head will start hurting too when I laugh like that and pass out like that..

Oh my...

Was it Laugh Syncope?

had to look that up...you know he really didn't put a name to it..but if you wanted to that surely sounds like it..it would also happen if I got suddenly scared..I remember one time when I was trying to open the front door with my hands full..nobody was supposed to be home.so when Kasai opened the door and asked if I need help I screamed and out I went..
I was reading that it may have to do with low blood pressure..back then my blood pressure was low but now it is high..so I guess that is why it doesn't happen as much now...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:45 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Are you okay? D:

yeppers I am now....was quite light headed there for awhile..it was hard to stop laughing...Dio just kept it going...thankfully I was in my chair so I did not fall on the floor just fell back in the chair..I used to pass out a lot especially when laughing a lot more than I do now..and man if you scared me out I would go..got hit by a wayward rotten tomato in the back of the head once and that did the trick to...**laughing**girls always thought it was funny..say I look just like they do on tv....

the tomato thing was an accident they were aiming for each other and I happened to walk in their path at the right time..or would that be the wrong time...

doc explained to the why but I don't remember all of what he said..my head will start hurting too when I laugh like that and pass out like that..

Oh my...

Was it Laugh Syncope?

had to look that up...you know he really didn't put a name to it..but if you wanted to that surely sounds like it..it would also happen if I got suddenly scared..I remember one time when I was trying to open the front door with my hands full..nobody was supposed to be home.so when Kasai opened the door and asked if I need help I screamed and out I went..
I was reading that it may have to do with low blood pressure..back then my blood pressure was low but now it is high..so I guess that is why it doesn't happen as much now...

Maybe... I've some similar issues to a lesser degree, I think...

I tend to move around very quietly and people often don't know I'm around. sweatdrop I'd be bad to have around...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:48 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Kinda but not really. XD

Lol

I believe you its just like I'd feel short changed you know what I mean XD

Well maybe we need more faeries.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:54 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Kinda but not really. XD

Lol

I believe you its just like I'd feel short changed you know what I mean XD

Well maybe we need more faeries.

There's a little floaty fairy up on your screen right now! o:

Up with the deer. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:56 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my...

Was it Laugh Syncope?

Maybe... I've some similar issues to a lesser degree, I think...

I tend to move around very quietly and people often don't know I'm around. sweatdrop I'd be bad to have around...

I am bad about being into whatever I am doing..let's say I zone out..well when I zone out and you were to come up on me quietly boy would you ever scare the bee jeebers out of me and I would pass out...
that happened several times when I was working..I would zone out and be working away and my manager would come up behind me and lordy scare the living daylights out of me and more than once I did pass out and scare him...it got to he was afraid to come up to me while I was busy on a job..he would wait till I wasn't at my station or call me to his desk..I guess the main reason for that was because I was working with a very hot soldering iron..didn't need to pass out with one of those in my hand...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games