Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:14 pm
"Now, as far as we know... knew," Blue corrects himself, continuing on. "Ein was somewhere in Orre biding his time while he waited for something to come to fruition. Now that we know what that something was, clearly things didn't go the way he planned. That region is still firmly under his control, so scouring it for him with an enormous army wasn't going to work. Luckily for us, or rather, for you, the Alliance navy picked up an interesting broadcast by someone working on a rather unusual frequency. Someone you know."

The screen cuts to static, before a pair of figures flicker into view, mostly shrouded in darkness, though whether that was by design or just from very poor recording quality remained to be seen. One looked... vaguely Ho-Oh-like.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:14 pm
Sub stood quietly and listened to Blue speak to them through the SNAG. For a brief moment he was amused by the gym leader, whose personality was similar to his own, though perhaps a shade more cocky than himself. However, once it was made apparent what this call was all about all sense of amusement was gone, leaving him to stand still with a solemn expression on his face. The time had come.

Over three decades did the Dark One wait for this day. Over thirty he had planned for the day he would take down Ein, and while he and his teammates have tried before to take the mad scientist down before something told him that this time was different. One way or another the end was coming, he could feel it, and he knew that Ein knew this as well. When all was done and said a decision would have to be made, one he thought he had the answer to all along but now he wasn't so sure. For now he just stood there, lost in thought as he barely registered the device in front of his face.

It wasn't until a certain avian figure showed up on the screen that Sub stirred again. "Sol." He muttered aloud. Seeing his old friend again just confirmed his gut feeling that things really were coming to an end, the circle was closing.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:32 pm
Ulla followed Keiko as she listened in onto the call. When they finally made it to the main lobby where everyone was, Ulla saw a picture of Ein pop up on the screen. A shiver went down her spine as she can still remember clearly what happened to her parents. She looked around to find her brother as all he could do was stare at the picture in disgust. The little girl noticed he had a very angry face as he was twirling around his black kunai. From the very beginning, Ein has been on his hit list.

Soon enough, the image faded to show a figure that looked like a Ho-Oh. "Sol?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:34 pm
While she fully believed that what happened between me and Shadow Rala was nobody's fault and was glad it was over, she couldn't help but feel annoyed at the timing. We were finally going on a mission to finish Ein himself off and I couldn't go due to having to recover from all that.

Still, with everything she learned in Bareemo Village, Keiko wasn't about to back down from this mission now.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:35 pm
Veronica had taken a short nap before rushing off to her training. Some time in the middle of it, she noticed her SNAG ringing. It took her a while to get back. She was slightly confused about the stuff that was going on with their team business since she had been out of it for so long. When she arrived, she started to look around for someone to help her catch up, still sweaty and worn out from her own business.

Ah... Veronica noticed Blue calling in. The last three words he used rung a bell in her mind, world war? She sighed, unbelieving she missed all the fun. Then, out of nowhere, Cosmo popped out. "Oh, hey." She greeted. He sniffed Veronica, making a disgusted face. "I know, I know, I should shower --- and it's not That Bad, you just got a good nose."
He snickered, "All right, what's that thingy?" he asked about Blue's image.
"I dunno... stuff, missions." Veronica shrugged. They watched together. The thing went into static.
"What's wrong with it?"
"Shhh!" She hissed at him.

Then... he appeared. Of course Veronica remembered. There's no way she'd ever forget Sol. "Huh... This looks serious." Veronica pondered. She started stepping away and tossed the SNAG to Cosmo, "Keep an eye on it, I'm gonna take a quick shower."
"Huh?" Cosmo glanced everywhere, confused as to how to use the tech.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Now, as far as we know... knew," Blue corrects himself, continuing on. "Ein was somewhere in Orre biding his time while he waited for something to come to fruition. Now that we know what that something was, clearly things didn't go the way he planned. That region is still firmly under his control, so scouring it for him with an enormous army wasn't going to work. Luckily for us, or rather, for you, the Alliance navy picked up an interesting broadcast by someone working on a rather unusual frequency. Someone you know."

The screen cuts to static, before a pair of figures flicker into view, mostly shrouded in darkness, though whether that was by design or just from very poor recording quality remained to be seen. One looked... vaguely Ho-Oh-like.
"...i...th...st... is this coming through?"

If anyone bet on "low quality," they'd be right. One would notice another figure coming into view next to the first, though. Sol's voice would be recognizable through the static, too.

"No matter, we'll have to hope it does. Listen, we've got some news. Wes, you want to start?"

"Hey, good job on not dying," Wes' voice would speak up, knowing whatever transmission they managed couldn't be held for long. "And on taking care of that science experiment gone wrong. We've finally got a lead on Ein. Inbetween fights, we were able to get the Kids' Grid to maintain an underground channel within the region. This is the first we've tried to use it to communicate from this kind of distance... if we keep it up for too long, it might be found despite our efforts."

"Yes, whatever was done with XD002, it hasn't been terrorizing the region and world as we know it for some time. We're thankful for that, but it hasn't come without a price," Sol chimed in. "With those events, Ein's... seemingly become desperate. Our efforts have certainly become easier, but harder in other ways. The Relic Forest, for example..." A hard sigh could be heard; something obviously didn't set well with the Ho-ho hybrid. "We were hoping we'd have things in a better situation after so long, but time waits for no one. We can't wait any longer, we need you all here now. This may be the only time you'll all have a chance to even get into the region."

"What he said. We're not sending this transmission lightly. Find a way ov...ow..." Unfortunately, the transmission became too staticy, soon cutting off with an error on everyone's SNAGs saying the connection was lost.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:47 pm
Leslie would stare at her SNAG for a moment after the transmission cut out, letting everything she had just been told settle out in her mind. And once it did, she slowly began to stretch out and let her joints loosen up, the sound of metal creaking a bit as she extended her arms to full extension. "Alright. Time to get things started." Looking across the room, Leslie would nod towards Aria and the pair got up to make for the door. It was time to get things done and by golly they were going to be the ones to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 5:49 pm
"What the crap is going on?" Abby insisted as she entered the main lobby, a SNAG in her hand that displayed an error message.

Keiko, however, merely looked to the side, thinking about the Poke Ball containing someone's contaminated Pokemon that she hid about her person. Could she help purify it and join with the rest later, or would she be locked out of helping with the mission if she tried doing that first? She had no way of getting an answer to that question, considering what just happened.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:03 pm
"Looks like it's now or never." Sub sighed as he put the SNAG away. He was glad to see Sol was okay, and Wes for that matter as well. It also pleased him to know that taking out his prized pet had gotten a rise out of Ein and now they had a chance to infiltrate Orre. Regardless of all that however something bothered him about this. It wasn't a sense of pending doom or anything like that, it was something else. What 'it' was he wasn't sure. Was it the dread of realizing that everything he had done up until this point was coming to a final conclusion? Was he actually sad that they might finally put an end to the madness? Such absurd thoughts buzzed in his head, despite how displeased they made him.

Shaking his head he looked at the others nearby and gave a little nod. "Prepare for anything." He said to anyone in earshot before marching off to prepare for their journey to the land of madness and discord its self; Orre, the final destination.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:18 pm
"It looks like we're going to Orre..." Odd announced.

"Should you be going?" Lykas asked. "You know how poorly you handle the heat in that region."

"I know... I'll probably end up slowing the team down if I go... Except I have Dissonance again, now. I can have him carry me if I need to." Odd replied with a smll grin.

"I can't say I'm very familiar with everyone involved here..." Wren muttered to himself. "But this is coming to an end." He told himself.

Kaya grunted softly at the thought of Ein rearing his head again but otherwise said little else for the time being. He'd have words for that monster when he saw him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:24 pm
"Now obviously," Blue continues. "We can't give you backup yet, but from what we've seen you don't exactly need it right now. What you do need is a way to safely get into the country without flying into the teeth of the beast. You need a base of operations to spearhead this rescue mission and retrieve your friends."

Another voice cuts through the call, gruff but friendly. "What you need my friends, is someone with the financial means to provide you the acquisition of a rather large transport vehicle capable of crossing the deadly whirlpools surrounding isolated Orre." The screens split in two, as a older white and grey haired gentleman in a suit and tie joins the voice conference.

"Joseph," Blue says, petulantly. "You never even gave me the chance to build up to introducing you."

"Well," Joseph Stone says serenely, smiling out at the Snagems. "I rather think that this particular group of individuals has waited long enough. Despite the Civil War still in full force throughout Hoenn, I would much rather we have the chance to determine our own destiny instead of being swallowed by the Shadow Virus. The few things I could give you when we spoke last, after you took down Ein's rocket four years ago: immunity, a base of operations in Hoenn, a month of rent... I told you these things were not enough to repay you. And they were not. But now I get to settle our debt once and for all." Each SNAG screen flickers to display a QR code built in the shape of the Team Snagem logo. "These are passes for the SS Anne II. A ship I commissioned using my spare funds."

"The Anne II?" Blue says, incredulously. Clearly he had not known about this little naming choice ahead of time. "I was on the original Anne before it..."

"Disappeared without a trace. Yes, I am aware. I thought it were only fitting that I make this one of a kind luxury stealth liner to be just that. Invisible to radar, invisible to sonar. The kind of ship no one finds." Joseph gazes out at all of the Snagems, his kindly gaze still hard and piercing like two flecks of flint embedded in his face. "The ship is docked in Vermilion City in Kanto. The populous there remember the name of the first ship, and are wondering to what reason we could have constructed a second under a 'cursed' name."

"Pretty good food the first time though, and its captain was a Cut above the rest..." Blue could be heard remarking.

"And the reason for that is simple - there are no such thing as curses. No such thing as a 'sure thing' or a 'safe voyage' - all of you embody these ideals. The things you have fought for up to this point prove that even the greatest mastermind can't plan for everything, least of all the strength of the human condition in the face of danger. I want you to take this boat with this name and use it as a dagger to plunge it into the heart of evil itself and forge a new destiny for the good of the world!" Joseph's face, momentarily transfigured by his outburst, settles back into its kindly normality as he mops his head with a pocket kerchief. "Stop Ein from recommitting these atrocities. Save your friends, and put an end to this once and for all."

"The QR code will let you gain access to the boat." Blue says, "Once on board, my recommendation is to land at Gateon Port. From what info we have it's on the outskirts of where Ein's influence is the weakest. Once you're in Orre and have some kind of beachhead established, find Wes and find Sol wherever they are. Stir up the population. Let them know that you have arrived to help them take back their country. We will be in contact with the S.S. Anne II via our navy so we will alert you if anything changes on our end. I know you aren't a bunch of dweebs, so I don't have to say this, but be careful. We don't know fully how the region has changed under Ein's control. And as always... smell ya later." The communication cuts out, the screen going black as the transmission ends.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:39 pm
"I really don't like him. If he's not some emo p***k still lamenting over a loss years ago, he goes says crap like 'smell you later' or something like that. I can only assume that its between giving back rubs to ship captains on long lonely afternoons..." I said, listening into the briefing before the mission. I hadn't said much during which time; I didn't have much to contribute. When everyone got the call, I listened in. It was really inevitability. Though this time, unlike dealing with Shadow Mewtwo, I wasn't going to go on my own this time.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:46 pm
"Anne II? Guess it makes sense... some say it hit something and sank during one voyage, though most of the passengers were able to be rescued. Might be our best chance, though. We'll head there right away," Cera remarked in response.

"Oh, that reminds me, um. Here," Amaranth spoke up, quickly handing the other SNAG over. "There were some talks after everything in the Fairy Realm, and it was decided to give you this. I was supposed to give it to you sooner, but I kept forgetting. And that Lapras you brought back didn't seem too keen on me either..."

A quick inspection would show her that the SNAG was registered in her name. Even if she wasn't likely to use it for its common purpose, the symbolism behind it wasn't lost on her. "Guess I'll be thanking him for two things, then. Right, let's go."

Knowing they couldn't waste any time faffing around, the two of them would head out of the HQ without another thought. They'd both take off as soon as Amaranth let out her Pidgeot, figuring it to be the fastest way outside of any sort of teleportation.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 pm
As each Snagem received the code to board the newly constructed ship that would be their Longinus, piercing through the side of the unholy martyr Ein was certain to make himself out to be, Wren remembered something important. While everyone else was preparing to head out, he headed to Sub's office. If they all made it back from this safely, the paperwork he'd promised Sub regarding backing Snag-a-Bite would be on his desk. He also laid out a small container holding a few PlusPower pills. It wasn't much but it should be enough to get some research done for now.

After that, he left HQ with all of his Pokemon prepped and ready. Lykas, Odd and Kaya were ready to go as well. Lykas stood in the main room with Mykel on standby until everyone was gathered and had the Gardveoir Teleport all of them to Vermillion City.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:01 pm
"Seriously bad timing," Keiko sighed. "I guess life's going to get harder for us in the very near future. But it's worth it if it means ridding the world of him," she added, looking up at the projection with a determined look.

"We're moving to a boat? That'll be a learning experience," Abby said with a smirk. She didn't give her opinion of our goal - she didn't think she'd be able to help much with what few pokemon she had - none of which were evolved. Still, she wasn't about to back out on something this major, regardless. If she made a habit of that, she wouldn't have met her Shroomish.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 458 459 460 461 462 463 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games