Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:27 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Zei: I'll think about it... I got a problem with the lack of Quincy, but eh. I can't find a decent guild out there, 'side from Afterlife. That's not going anywhere, sadly. Xp

you should join >.<

They really should get rid of that no cursing rule. I'm 'fraid that I'm not going to go to the trouble of bleeping my own posts, and they just lost themselves a damn fine role player.
Ha. See what I did there? xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 pm
Mmm. That's one part of it. I know I misspelled things. A lot of things. I have not gone back to revise yet. <<  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Azeiel The Fallen
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Zei: I'll think about it... I got a problem with the lack of Quincy, but eh. I can't find a decent guild out there, 'side from Afterlife. That's not going anywhere, sadly. Xp

you should join >.<

They really should get rid of that no cursing rule. I'm 'fraid that I'm not going to go to the trouble of bleeping my own posts, and they just lost themselves a damn fine role player.
Ha. See what I did there? xD

XD yea nice man nice XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 pm
Sugar Dhaku
digital m u f f i n s
Sugar Dhaku
digital m u f f i n s
Mana! Read what I have so far for a plot for another [always working on threads >:] ] thread I am working on! I feel like I am still missing something for it. I brainstormed with a few ladies and we came up with something really, really cool but I still feel like we didn't officially hit it out of the ball park. xxx

[/mapstolen]

User Image BIIIITCCCHH!!

It was pretty; I wanted it.
BRAT! Find your own! ><  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Sugar Dhaku
digital m u f f i n s
Sugar Dhaku
digital m u f f i n s
Mana! Read what I have so far for a plot for another [always working on threads >:] ] thread I am working on! I feel like I am still missing something for it. I brainstormed with a few ladies and we came up with something really, really cool but I still feel like we didn't officially hit it out of the ball park. xxx

[/mapstolen]

User Image BIIIITCCCHH!!

It was pretty; I wanted it.
BRAT! Find your own! ><

Are you going to have bad people? I'd be willing to give it back if you are going to have bad people. (Really bad people.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 pm
So you've got the ambitious nature of the humans covered, along with the ability to loathe or sympathize with foreign existences. Impending doom.
Doesn't feel very post apocalyptic when you're reading it, though.

It feels like you're skipping over a lot of the things the twins are given, which assists them in maintaining a hold of their superiority. What's going to be the incentive for the people to play humanoid roles? What kind of reasons are needed? They must be pretty grave reasons, that need to be found.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

XD yea nice man nice XD

Now, I'll give 'em credit for the systems, and on top of it, some of the rules they have in set. However, a no cursing rule makes it feel more like a elementary school setting. There's more adults around, and it's not quite fair to the people to force them to block out s**t, damn and ********. I was pretty pissed when they installed the auto-censor for curse words.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:43 pm
Hmmm. You mean I should have a portion that sympathizes with the humans a little bit to draw people toward human characters? :0 Good point. I was thinking of adding something to the quest, something that reminded me of Letter Bees. << I don't know if I should use it or not. As it is, this is going to be really big. >>

[@ Haku]: Duh. Assassins, the crazy b***h that leads the city of Aria and wants to kill her brother and insane radicals from the opposing sides. Then you have the gods who don't give a s**t about anyone or anything and are bent on causing everyone trouble. I made it so there are plenty of baddies. << I hate peaceful rps that start out with no hard times. >< It drives me nuts.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Azeiel The Fallen

XD yea nice man nice XD

Now, I'll give 'em credit for the systems, and on top of it, some of the rules they have in set. However, a no cursing rule makes it feel more like a elementary school setting. There's more adults around, and it's not quite fair to the people to force them to block out s**t, damn and ********. I was pretty pissed when they installed the auto-censor for curse words.

Or c**t, cockwad, t**t, muff, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:51 pm
That's one thing to it. One thing I could see adding to human sympathies would be to have something more than just the twins. Their lineage, ya know? That way it wouldn't be such a pain in the a**, where humans seem to be pretty plain. Introduce some cast that can have something a little more.
Something like the Letter Bees? Like the gems to harness their heart?
The anthros and the hybrids would receive a majority of the attention, without something to make them more appealing.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 pm
digital m u f f i n s
Hmmm. You mean I should have a portion that sympathizes with the humans a little bit to draw people toward human characters? :0 Good point. I was thinking of adding something to the quest, something that reminded me of Letter Bees. << I don't know if I should use it or not. As it is, this is going to be really big. >>

[@ Haku]: Duh. Assassins, the crazy b***h that leads the city of Aria and wants to kill her brother and insane radicals from the opposing sides. Then you have the gods who don't give a s**t about anyone or anything and are bent on causing everyone trouble. I made it so there are plenty of baddies. << I hate peaceful rps that start out with no hard times. >< It drives me nuts.

I nominate myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:09 pm
Looks like I haven't missed much. XP  

Haruhi000777

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:28 pm
I miss Mazzy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:41 pm
Sugar Dhaku
digital m u f f i n s

I nominate myself.

To give back the map? XD

[@ Mana]: Yeah. I figured giving the humans the ability to use Magic that is hmmm more with creation and destruction would be enough to make them more appealing. That and hybrids are sometimes the only ones who can have certain magic like the Botanicull. Yeah. I wanted to use the humans in some other way. Like three humans and three pure anthros are needed to get into the each realm where the items to set Xui are guarded. >>

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:44 pm
Perhaps key abilities are necessary instead? It would coerce separate factions to have to compete within the realm, while isolating whom it is that's present?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4607 4608 4609 4610 4611 4612 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games