Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm
Tiffany sighed and got up."Lets not make her move.C'mon." She walked out if the room into the adjoining dining room.She waited till she was on the other side of the room before turning and looking at him."Well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 pm
User Image
"Go ahead." She told Brago. She knew that if he tried anything that Ebi would tell her within seconds. "I'll either be here or in the sitting room when you are done."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm
"I need blood. My insides are tearing me to pieces because my Vampire side is unfed. As per my arrangement I recentl made I must fill my stomach completely with blood. I refse to leech of of others, is there some blood alternative I can use?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 pm
Tiffany sighed and rubbed her head."Blood bank.I could arrange for a couple of cases to be brought here.You got a extra refrigerator?"She pulled out a chair and sat down,looking tired and slightly older,more mature.This was not the Tiffany Brago had first met.  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:24 pm
"That would be nice, what would you like in return?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:26 pm
"A place to stay.I cant stand the Embrace."  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:37 pm
"Granted, you shall be my secret blood supplier. Pick your room upstairs" Brago pointed up. That was another issue out of the way. "Oh and another thing, I wont be bothering you, Hana has fobid me to mount other women"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:07 pm
Tiffany laughed,loking slightly better."I would probably kill you anyway."She smiled and got up."Thanks."She walked back through the kitchen and upstairs.She picked a suite and closed the dor behnid her before dropping her stuff and picking up the phone."Hey Steve?Its Tiff.I need 2 cartons of blood delivered to Bragos Mansion.Ask Tone for the address.Thanks."  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:37 pm
Brago had followed her. "Will this room be to your likeing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 pm
Angua turned and nodded."Yeah thanks."  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:45 pm
Brago sat on her bed. "When I first met you, I wanted to hump you, so I never took the time to ask why you were being attacked. "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Angua laughed."Think,Brago.Im the oldest vampire master and my brother is Tony.Thats 3 reasons right there.'  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:53 pm
"oh." Brago said as a response. He was still confused though  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:56 pm
She smiled."Im the oldest vamp-people want the secret of my age.Im the Head Master-i hold alot of power.And Tony is my brother-people think that were dating and try to kill me."  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 pm
She thinks shes the oldest? Oh I get it. They must either destroyed information of my mother or kept it top secret" Ah, i see. Old yet beautiful. That would make you the fountain of youth"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games