Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:25 pm
"With how frisky many of them get with a vulnerable, drunken woman I'm surprised you can tell the difference." Larai replied. "Since you're obviously not like that, you're the exception. At least, as far as I've seen. Can't there be a first for everything?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:39 pm
"I'm sorry, but with how long that devil was using my body for acts of lechery, I can't just change my mind so easily." Jaquel said shaking his head. "You see a changed man, I see a veil of lies and deceit."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:42 pm
"I can understand that perfectly. He even offered to let me kill him once he admitted to who he was. I refused, of course, but please give him a chance to prove himself before you condemn him now."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm
"Hmph, I make no promises." Jaquel said folding his arms.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 pm
"So you're perfectly willing to leave my unborn a child without a father to help care for them?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:58 pm
((Dayumn; girl gets right to the point! xd ))

"Van and Mala are within walking distance, I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind helping as needed. Otherwise there are plenty of non-demonic men out there that would be just as good."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:03 pm
{Inorite? biggrin }

"Every time I fell for somebody before Daemon they cheated on me, came out of the closet and ran off right before the wedding day, or was really an assassin sent to kill me." Larai looked all the more irritated. "Besides, why should I have to stay here? I can be a perfectly good mother when travelling, and I'll go mad if I have to stay in one place any longer than I have to."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 pm
((Oo, before I forget, I'm gonna be gone for basically the entire day tomorrow. Cleaning out junk at my dad's place ( rolleyes ) followed by DnD goodness! And for the record, no, there has not been any shenanigans for the past two weeks due to crap on the DM's end and fanime. So you haven't missed anything as of late.))

Jaquel sighed before turning to Ariae. "Anything you'd like to add? You know this was never my area of expertise." 'It's been so long since we've had a child, I'm probably no longer qualified to talk about any of this....'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:31 pm
"Five years from now, could you look at a sweet little girl or boy in the eye and proudly admit to slaughtering their father?" Larai asked, folding her arms and raising an eyebrow. "Or better yet, could you look a little orphan in the eye and explain why you had to make mommy sad enough that she had to start stealing again to keep happy and sane - only to be caught and executed before their very eyes?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 pm
((Larai always did have a few problems....))

"Well....When you put it like that....But...." Jaquel stuttered, caught off guard by the worst case scenarios she presented him with.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:50 pm
{As for your absence notice, thank you for telling me. Have fun with your DnD tomorrow~ And yes, Larai always did have problems. XDD}

"Or imagine how many children and their fathers will be left without a mother and wife once he has a breakdown." Ariae retorted coldly, her hands on her hips. She was, surprisingly, the less sympathetic with personal plights out of the two. Perhaps it was because she retained a strong hatred for most humans, aside from the Tyrells.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:57 pm
"Right, what she said...." Jaquel mumbled, having lost his manly steam after his wife made a comeback for him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:10 pm
"As long as I stay close enough to him, he will not snap. I keep him out of fights, I give him the moral support he needs, and I damn well make sure we're both satisfied by the night's end. He's not a danger unless you make him one."

"But what happens if you are sepparated from one another? Or better yet, what if something happens again to weaken the powers of the gods? You'll be powerless to do anything against him, and you'll either be abandoned, repetedly raped, or killed as he returns to his old ways tenfold."

"If that happens, Milly will remove the bond that keeps him in this world and he'll go back to the shadows - removing any and all threat he holds."

"But to risk so much for the sake of one unborn child? It's not worth it. If you're that worried about raising the child by yourself, hand it off to a couple who can care for it - or have the decency to abort it before it even comes about. Save it the trouble of knowing that irresponsible mommy never loved it enough to care for it herself." Ariae, obviously, didn't care in the least about the scenarios Larai mentioned.

"Abortion? Seriously? You're pretty heartless, aren't you?" Larai replied in no small bit of disbelief.

"What can I say? It's an occupational hazard." Whether Ariae was reffering to her time as a medic for the Angelic military, her time serving as a petty criminal, or simply her days of prostitution had yet to be specified.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm
((I hope I'm not the only one picturing the anime style lightning bolt forming between their eyes. XD ))

"Larai, we're just worried about you. You're sleeping with and carrying the child of a demon that has given everyone hell at some point or another. That's nothing to say of your baby being half god and half demon. That's the sort of being that the more religiously inclined people warn others about!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:28 pm
{Yes, I can. Almost through the text, too! XD}

"You don't need to worry about me. I can handle myself."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games