Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:10 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my... That's terrible. xD

My head starts to hurt if I laugh too much, but I've never passed out...

the tomato thing was an accident they were aiming for each other and I happened to walk in their path at the right time..or would that be the wrong time...

doc explained to the why but I don't remember all of what he said..my head will start hurting too when I laugh like that and pass out like that..

Oh my...

Was it Laugh Syncope?

had to look that up...you know he really didn't put a name to it..but if you wanted to that surely sounds like it..it would also happen if I got suddenly scared..I remember one time when I was trying to open the front door with my hands full..nobody was supposed to be home.so when Kasai opened the door and asked if I need help I screamed and out I went..
I was reading that it may have to do with low blood pressure..back then my blood pressure was low but now it is high..so I guess that is why it doesn't happen as much now...

Maybe... I've some similar issues to a lesser degree, I think...

I tend to move around very quietly and people often don't know I'm around. sweatdrop I'd be bad to have around...

I am bad about being into whatever I am doing..let's say I zone out..well when I zone out and you were to come up on me quietly boy would you ever scare the bee jeebers out of me and I would pass out...
that happened several times when I was working..I would zone out and be working away and my manager would come up behind me and lordy scare the living daylights out of me and more than once I did pass out and scare him...it got to he was afraid to come up to me while I was busy on a job..he would wait till I wasn't at my station or call me to his desk..I guess the main reason for that was because I was working with a very hot soldering iron..didn't need to pass out with one of those in my hand...

Oh my. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my...

Was it Laugh Syncope?

had to look that up...you know he really didn't put a name to it..but if you wanted to that surely sounds like it..it would also happen if I got suddenly scared..I remember one time when I was trying to open the front door with my hands full..nobody was supposed to be home.so when Kasai opened the door and asked if I need help I screamed and out I went..
I was reading that it may have to do with low blood pressure..back then my blood pressure was low but now it is high..so I guess that is why it doesn't happen as much now...

I tend to move around very quietly and people often don't know I'm around. sweatdrop I'd be bad to have around...

I am bad about being into whatever I am doing..let's say I zone out..well when I zone out and you were to come up on me quietly boy would you ever scare the bee jeebers out of me and I would pass out...
that happened several times when I was working..I would zone out and be working away and my manager would come up behind me and lordy scare the living daylights out of me and more than once I did pass out and scare him...it got to he was afraid to come up to me while I was busy on a job..he would wait till I wasn't at my station or call me to his desk..I guess the main reason for that was because I was working with a very hot soldering iron..didn't need to pass out with one of those in my hand...

Oh my. @.@

my coworkers loved to scare me...one day someone put a big beetle..now this was a big beetle on one corner of my work area at lunch time..I did see it till it started walking towards me..now mind you I DO NOT LIKE BUGS..so I screamed and damn near passed out but instead I was out out my chair and was about two tables down in one jump..now these were 5' to 6' tables..and this happened about one hour after lunch was over..boy TJ came racing over from where he worked to see what was wrong and so did our supervisor..and me standing there shaking like a leaf in the wind could not say anything but jibberish and point to my table..finally I got out two words BIG BUG...boy was TJ mad about that and of course so was our supervisor but TJ was madder..by then he was getting tired of all the things they were doing to scare me...like the time BJ hid in the tool cabinet and someone asked me to go get them a crimper which I did and of course got scared....supervisor was kinda tired of it too but not pissed like TJ......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:45 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my...

Was it Laugh Syncope?

Oh my. @.@

my coworkers loved to scare me...one day someone put a big beetle..now this was a big beetle on one corner of my work area at lunch time..I did see it till it started walking towards me..now mind you I DO NOT LIKE BUGS..so I screamed and damn near passed out but instead I was out out my chair and was about two tables down in one jump..now these were 5' to 6' tables..and this happened about one hour after lunch was over..boy TJ came racing over from where he worked to see what was wrong and so did our supervisor..and me standing there shaking like a leaf in the wind could not say anything but jibberish and point to my table..finally I got out two words BIG BUG...boy was TJ mad about that and of course so was our supervisor but TJ was madder..by then he was getting tired of all the things they were doing to scare me...like the time BJ hid in the tool cabinet and someone asked me to go get them a crimper which I did and of course got scared....supervisor was kinda tired of it too but not pissed like TJ......

Oh geez. That's mean. D:

I mostly like bugs though. .-.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:53 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Oh geez. That's mean. D:

yeah that was..but it was funny afterwards too...me standing there my hubby TJ and supervisor asking me what happened and all I could say was jibberish and point...

I guess I have a bug phobia especially to roaches and big beetles with lots of horns sticking out of it's head....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 pm
Skyailia
yeah that was..but it was funny afterwards too...me standing there my hubby TJ and supervisor asking me what happened and all I could say was jibberish and point...

I guess I have a bug phobia especially to roaches and big beetles with lots of horns sticking out of it's head....

Oh, do tell me more! The evil Sith just love to hear about your phobias! Muah ha ha ha!

User Image

psssst...Due to the inability on my part to find a .gif of said beetle, would you kindly just imagine that this thing is crawling around? Thanks in advance.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:18 pm
Darth Daddicus
Skyailia

Oh, do tell me more! The evil Sith just love to hear about your phobias! Muah ha ha ha!

User Image

psssst...Due to the inability on my part to find a .gif of said beetle, would you kindly just imagine that this thing is crawling around? Thanks in advance.

it was very similar only it was green and I may have been wrong about the number of horns..all I know it BIG and it was a BUG and it was crawling towards me so I was getting out of there and fast...so I did not take a very close look at it......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:21 pm
Skyailia

I found one of beetles moving, finally, but I think there was something lost in the search engine's translation. These things are quite frightening, though.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Oh geez. That's mean. D:

That can't be fun. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:31 pm
Darth Daddicus
Skyailia

I found one of beetles moving, finally, but I think there was something lost in the search engine's translation. These things are quite frightening, though.

User Image

naaaaa they were quite good back in there day.....oooohh those were the days.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Oh geez. That's mean. D:

That can't be fun. >.<

nopers no fun..but it is kinda funny afterward....I still laugh about it now..I am not afraid of bugs...I just don't like the thought of bugs touching me..but heights now there is something I am afraid of..don't like even getting inches off the ground....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. @.@

Oh geez. That's mean. D:

That can't be fun. >.<

nopers no fun..but it is kinda funny afterward....I still laugh about it now..I am not afraid of bugs...I just don't like the thought of bugs touching me..but heights now there is something I am afraid of..don't like even getting inches off the ground....

I see. >.<

I used to be okay with heights, but I was atop a fairly large building looking down some months back and I didn't feel too great. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. That's mean. D:

That can't be fun. >.<

I see. >.<

I used to be okay with heights, but I was atop a fairly large building looking down some months back and I didn't feel too great. @.@

just the thought of that gives me the willies....I remember when we were in Georgia and were putting a new roof on the house..it looked like rain so I asked TJ if he wanted me to go get some plastic cause he had one whole side of the house uncovered..he said no...weeeeelllll guess what it rained so I braved my fear of heights and got up there in the rain and lighting and helped get the tar paper down...weeeellll when it came time to get off the roof I froze...I was stuck sitting on the roof at the top of the ladder...took TJ over a half hour to talk me down...never done that again......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh geez. That's mean. D:

That can't be fun. >.<

I see. >.<

just the thought of that gives me the willies....I remember when we were in Georgia and were putting a new roof on the house..it looked like rain so I asked TJ if he wanted me to go get some plastic cause he had one whole side of the house uncovered..he said no...weeeeelllll guess what it rained so I braved my fear of heights and got up there in the rain and lighting and helped get the tar paper down...weeeellll when it came time to get off the roof I froze...I was stuck sitting on the roof at the top of the ladder...took TJ over a half hour to talk me down...never done that again......

Oh no. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That can't be fun. >.<

I see. >.<

Oh no. emotion_facepalm

nopers I don't do heights...it is not the height that will get it the sudden stop that will...and ouch that will hurt...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That can't be fun. >.<

I see. >.<

Oh no. emotion_facepalm

nopers I don't do heights...it is not the height that will get it the sudden stop that will...and ouch that will hurt...

Indeed. >.<  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games