Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

eternallove7

Cheery Survivor

17,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:24 pm
hi! i was just invited! you can call me kat or Katie, hello!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:27 pm
Hiya everyone! I'm Panda! You can call me Panda-chan. I love pandas, drawing, pandas, roleplaying, pandas, eating, pandas, sleeping, pandas, Naruto, pandas, Pokemon, pandas, most anime/manga in general, and pandas. Oh yeah, did I mention pandas?  

pandaoftheblackflames

xXSeesawCrossingXx

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:28 pm
Ello! I was just invited to this guild and it looked really cool so I wanted to come check it out. Well any who, My name is Devan. Nice to meet you all.

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Hey I'm Eddie. Yeah. I you want to know more about me read my About section on my profile. ^^ And I have been on Gaia since like Nov. 07. ><

iKon-ton

Business Gekko

6,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Eternal Rose514

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:47 pm
Hey! I'm not really new to gaia, but haven't really gotten into the guild thing until now. I got the invite and thought it would be a great way to have a bit more fun online! I may not be on as often as some of the people here, but I am on at least for at least a few minutes almost every day, to check on PM's, comments, and stuff! I'm in High School and right now it's Finals time so I probably won't be on quite as much as normal, but that's life wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:50 pm
I was invited to join but I think I may have been a member before,...don't really know...anyway, I'm Jambare and I was found in the Gaia Yearbook, (of all places)....I've got varied interests, my all time favorite animal is the tiger, ergo you won't ever see me without a Kaya (or two or three or four), I am an 'older' Gaian,(not in Gaia terms, but rl terms) but I do like to talk and make friends and meet new people....I do not like rude or insincere people...I like reading, crafts, movies, intellectual conversation and perfectly happy being me....  

jambare

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Elle the Hobo Queen

Space Traveler

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 pm
This place seems interesting >.> So heya, I'm Elle and I was found in the Gaia Yearbook too! How odd.... I enjoy Hobos and avi art and Gaia and drawing and all sorts of things. I'm 16, and I've been on gaia since late 04.

I do free avi art ;D Just PM me or something like that and I'll totally draw you! Though this week is finals, I'll be drawing all summer~
heart~<3  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:01 pm
Hi well you have invite me so i accept the request anyway about myself you can read it in my profile mostly all the time i´m in two guilds but i will check it out to see how move so thanks for invite me and nice guild.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

a_voice_unheard

200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:05 pm
I'm new...was invited...uh...not one to talk much about myself but i'm super friendly and look forward to getting involved with the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:09 pm
Mm'kay...let's see....
My name is My-Anh, but sometimes my friends calls me Myhyphenanh...or the blind old man(even though I'm not old....or a man xD)
I turned 14 on March 31st ;]
I have bad eyesight, so I have these glasses that changes into shades whenever it's sunny outside ;] <-- that's where the blind, old man thing came to be :0 (everything that is more than 10 inches away from my face is all blurry D: )
I like drawing(and a lot of people says I'm really good, I think so too :]), reading(I wouldn't stop reading a book that I'm really into unless someone tells me I have to xD ), watching the telly, going on Gaia (*le gasp* :0 ), and sleeping :3
I've been on Gaia since 04/08/06 :]
I'm a really shy person irl, even around people that I know...=_="
But I hope to change that this summer(I'm gonna try improving my eyesight and a bunch of other stuffs this summer ^.^; , so wish me luck xD )
Eh...that's all for now (wow I wrote a lot ^.^; )

lynnnie e

julian182

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:29 pm
My name is Julian, Im a straight A student, I like to cook, I joined gaia recently, I just joined this guild today, and I was also found in yearbook but I dont know why they invited me I just the dance sucks (I was kidding though)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:42 pm
OK, you got me. You can now claim you have the one and only Thaliat Everwood in your guild!

Yeah, clearly almost no one in here knows who I am, but that's my sense of humor for you. If you want to get a hint about me, check my profile or PM me. My profile is part me, part fictional character. My screen name is actually one of my RP characters, and now the title character of a comic/manga project I'm slowly working on.

My original account/now mule, was created in Dec 2003. Yep, I'm an "old Gaian". Probably at least a little older than you think...no, I don't want you to guess...please, that would make me actually feel old.

I was invited here by a guildie who read my yearbook entry.

I have a lot of interests, but it would take to long for you to get to know me in just one post. I look forward to getting to know more of you in the guild reading all these great threads!

See you around Gaia and the guild!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nurse-Lapdance

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:06 pm
I'm Nurse-Lapdance ;D
I'm actually a mule.

On my main, I've been on Gaia for a couple years now.
I only sign on once or twice a day, but I'll try to post often during those time periods >>

I have glasses[Dx] and, don't tell, but I'm a female acting as a male on this account O:  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:35 pm
heya, guys!!
i'm z3r0 sum, but you can just call me zero, z, travis, trav...whatever, really. long as i know you're talkin to me. hell, i've even gotten "hey!! funny hair guy with the wings and sharp thingy!'"

i've been a member of gaia since febraury of 2005, but, because of computer drama [meaning there were periods of time when i didnt have the internet anymore] i've had a few different accounts - this being my latest and greatest!

i'm completely outgoing. i'll talk even if you don't! i love to roleplay, glomp random members [although...it can turn out bad sometimes. stupid spikey hat.], fight, be a bit obscene [but not too crazy...usually. i promise! twisted ] and just have fun. and although i like a good brawl, i try to stay respectful.

and here are the basic things. im 17, live in CA, i'm a bit funny lookin, have an amazing girlfrind of two years [yeah, IRL. ^^] and guilds are definitely my thing. this is my fourth guild. one of the four guilds i helped create and am a moderator of. ^^ and i seem to share common ground with a lot of people...i was invited because a crew member saw me in the yearbook. o.0

...i'm ranting...sorry. xD anyways, wanna know more? hit me up, or check out the profile. ^^  

idgaf kthx

Chraelix

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:56 pm
*waves* Hai hai. I'm new... just joined because, well, I figured... WHY NOT? XP

Well, anywho, about me... well, I've been on Gaia with this account for uhm... 2 years-ish I think? Dunno really, but I've played on various mules of my siblings' before I ever made this account. Uhm... lessee... I'm nearly 15. By the way, you can call me Muul, or the Dark Matter Mistress. Or just the DMM, if you like. I know I don't look the part of a 'Dark Matter Mistress' because well, my av's dressed up from prom at the moment.

Well, er... I dunno really what else to say. If you wanna know more about me, well, just ask me then. I'll answer you... if I remember to check the guild thread sweatdrop . Although if you ask me personal questions like 'Where do you live' and such, I'm not gonna tell you. I guess I'm just blathering on about whatever now. XP So... yeah. Just ask if you have a question, mmkay? n-n  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games