Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:46 pm

*sighs and goes over the past few days in her mind* Been better... some idiot started a fire in the main room at Aqua Springs. stare Luckily, nobody was hurt.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:51 pm

User Image Someone started a fire?
For what purpose? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:52 pm

eek "What?! A fire?! Omigawd, Kits....did ya'll catch who it was yet? Can you pull security footage and get a description?"

A fire....who in the world would randomly set fire to AS? She sipped her drink and wondered who would do such a thing to Kits.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:53 pm

{{Retroposting}}

Tes and Ryzan arrived back at the bar very early this morning with the wine, having additionally employed Draa for help just to make him do something for once. Since Ryzan didn't want to disturb Psyzapp at such an hour, he decides to just have it all put in the cellar downstairs still in crates to be sorted later. He then sends Liada's imp back to her with the bottle of wine he acquired from his mother for Anira.

As the three elves are sitting around relaxing for a bit after the trip, Tes inquires to Ryzan about his decision on the bachelor party in Vegas since they should probably leave soon if they were going. Draa perks up at the mention of Vegas and volunteers to go in Ryzan's place if he's really that uncomfortable with it ninja Ryzan rolls his eyes at him and explains that won't be necessary since he and Tes were going to do things there together if the bachelor party proved unappealing, though there isn't really anything stopping Draa from going anyway if he really wanted to except for perhaps having to buy his own ticket, which Draa decides is a worthwhile expense.

Ryzan texts Showcase to inform him of the extra guests to expect, then the three finish their drinks and head off to the airport.

{{to be continued in EE... at some point sweatdrop }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 pm

*shrugs, looking at her drink* We don't know who it was. They happened to get there when the information desk was unoccupied and left right after. Nobody saw who it was, and we haven't put any security cameras in yet. *sighs and takes a drink*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:59 pm

*feeling odd plugs this into the jukebox*
8-bit remix
*sits on the couch and sighs*
*kicks legs over the arm rest and lays out on the cushions*
Well that just stinks

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh, Kits...I'm so sorry! Is there anything I can do to help you? I can try and get in touch with Icy and she might be able to refer you to the place she got all our security equipment...."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 pm

*smiles at Katana* That would be a great help. I have no idea where to start... sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:08 pm

She gave Kits a smile, "Hey, MW lasted through the Jamaicans coming in and shooting the place up plus that time Exor weirded out and the place was almost destroyed. I'm sure AS will survive too. wink "

She took a sip of her drink, "I'll email Icy and see if she can get the information to you....or at least get it to me and I'll make sure you get it."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:09 pm

*summons her scotch*
*gets confused how she is going to drink it laying down* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:14 pm

*nods* It's just hard to see all of our hard work destroyed. We started the cleanup right away and as soon as they make sure there's no structural damage to the building, we'll start rebuilding everything. *takes another drink* Thanks, Katana. That'll really help.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 pm

*tries crunch up enough to drink the scotch*
*flails legs to get balance*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 pm

She smiled at Kits, "Anything for you, Kits. And I'm sure ya'll can customize the setup to however you need it to be."

She sipped her drink, "Are you going to go to Psy's wedding?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:21 pm

*nods* I plan on it. smile I want to be there for her and Dougherty.

*glances over at Leko* You're going to spill it if you try to drink laying down...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 pm

She followed Kits' gaze over to where Leko was. She leaned over and whispered to Kits.

"She kinda looks like she's having a seizure. xd "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4616 4617 4618 4619 4620 4621 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games