Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:04 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Only a bit superficially... .-.

Leprechauns are fairies. .-.
Fairyfolk, faeries, fae, etc. .-.

Kinda but not really. XD
If I'm gettin' a faerie why are you sending me the little fat one I have to run around and chase?

No, really. That's what they are. Leprechauns are a type of fairy. .-.

Lol
Well, you're not supposed to get a faerie. Maybe that's why it's running. xP

I believe you its just like I'd feel short changed you know what I mean XD

Well maybe we need more faeries.

There's a little floaty fairy up on your screen right now! o:

Up with the deer. .-.

I thought that was a butterfly...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

I used to be okay with heights, but I was atop a fairly large building looking down some months back and I didn't feel too great. @.@

just the thought of that gives me the willies....I remember when we were in Georgia and were putting a new roof on the house..it looked like rain so I asked TJ if he wanted me to go get some plastic cause he had one whole side of the house uncovered..he said no...weeeeelllll guess what it rained so I braved my fear of heights and got up there in the rain and lighting and helped get the tar paper down...weeeellll when it came time to get off the roof I froze...I was stuck sitting on the roof at the top of the ladder...took TJ over a half hour to talk me down...never done that again......

Oh no. emotion_facepalm

nopers I don't do heights...it is not the height that will get it the sudden stop that will...and ouch that will hurt...

Indeed. >.<

yeppers...

Dio readjusted the sound levels on the tv..treble was too high..boy this music is sending chills up and down my back..i wish I could be at one of his concerts and really feel the music...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Only a bit superficially... .-.

Leprechauns are fairies. .-.
Fairyfolk, faeries, fae, etc. .-.

Kinda but not really. XD
If I'm gettin' a faerie why are you sending me the little fat one I have to run around and chase?

No, really. That's what they are. Leprechauns are a type of fairy. .-.

Lol
Well, you're not supposed to get a faerie. Maybe that's why it's running. xP

I believe you its just like I'd feel short changed you know what I mean XD

Well maybe we need more faeries.

There's a little floaty fairy up on your screen right now! o:

Up with the deer. .-.

I thought that was a butterfly...

Oh... Maybe...

But it's sparkling and looks like it maybe has that glowing sphere in the middle and some of the other fairies have the same wings so it could be either and I'm not sure now... o:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see. >.<

I used to be okay with heights, but I was atop a fairly large building looking down some months back and I didn't feel too great. @.@

just the thought of that gives me the willies....I remember when we were in Georgia and were putting a new roof on the house..it looked like rain so I asked TJ if he wanted me to go get some plastic cause he had one whole side of the house uncovered..he said no...weeeeelllll guess what it rained so I braved my fear of heights and got up there in the rain and lighting and helped get the tar paper down...weeeellll when it came time to get off the roof I froze...I was stuck sitting on the roof at the top of the ladder...took TJ over a half hour to talk me down...never done that again......

Oh no. emotion_facepalm

nopers I don't do heights...it is not the height that will get it the sudden stop that will...and ouch that will hurt...

Indeed. >.<

yeppers...

Dio readjusted the sound levels on the tv..treble was too high..boy this music is sending chills up and down my back..i wish I could be at one of his concerts and really feel the music...

I see.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh no. emotion_facepalm

Indeed. >.<

yeppers...

I see.

yes it is sooooo nice....Dio is in here with me.....she still needs her puter fixed..her hard drive is ready to crash..since hp did not fix it when they had they are sending the new hard drive and someone is coming in Sat to install it no cost even though the warranty I extended does not cover in home repair..their goof they pay.......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh no. emotion_facepalm

Indeed. >.<

yeppers...

I see.

yes it is sooooo nice....Dio is in here with me.....she still needs her puter fixed..her hard drive is ready to crash..since hp did not fix it when they had they are sending the new hard drive and someone is coming in Sat to install it no cost even though the warranty I extended does not cover in home repair..their goof they pay.......

They've got some malicious adware that'll get into iPads now... So now I'm worried about keeping this thing intact too. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Indeed. >.<

yeppers...

I see.

They've got some malicious adware that'll get into iPads now... So now I'm worried about keeping this thing intact too. >.<

I do not understand why people have to keep doing things like that to mess up other peoples puters, iPads or whatever they use...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Indeed. >.<

yeppers...

I see.

I do not understand why people have to keep doing things like that to mess up other peoples puters, iPads or whatever they use...

People are selfish malicious creatures. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

yeppers and that is what I can't seem to grasp the why of..they do not have to be...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I see.

yeppers and that is what I can't seem to grasp the why of..they do not have to be...

I don't think it is something that can be understood.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you know I guess you are right on that one...but you see so much of it you just can't but ask why...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you know I guess you are right on that one...but you see so much of it you just can't but ask why...

True. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

True. >.<

why was a word added to many question when I was growing up..most never got an answer and never will...but I guess that is part of life..a hard part of life for me so I guess that is why I still ask why.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:11 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

True. >.<

why was a word added to many question when I was growing up..most never got an answer and never will...but I guess that is part of life..a hard part of life for me so I guess that is why I still ask why.....

Indeed...

There's always another why.

With nature... we may actually get through them eventually... but people, not so much.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

True. >.<

Indeed...

There's always another why.

With nature... we may actually get through them eventually... but people, not so much.

yeppers...

yes..with people no too complicated as you said...for some silly or stupid reason people must go about complicating their lives..the KISS way would be so much easier in a lot of things right??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games