Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Litto_Shiny

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:32 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Litto_Shiny! I was invited to this guild so I decided (well, why not? xd ) to join! lol I've been on gaia for a year and a couple of months now and I go on almost everyday mrgreen I'm new to this guild but there seems to be plenty of people already, glad I'm not alone! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:47 pm
Hello. I've had one gaia account or another for 4ish years and..... um... my favorite color to wear irl is purple...?  

Thulhu

Bloodsucker_Cullen

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:04 pm
Yo

This is my mule account i wanted to make it so i had a vampire girl.

I like the movie Cars and basically anything disney.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:10 pm
hey...

well, why not to join???
just that i dont come to daia as before... but i still come in smile
glad to be here  

Vulturr

Hilarious Raider

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:24 pm
Hi me got invited and well why not? I joined. mrgreen so I'm shatira nice ot meet you all. HEE  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:43 pm
Hi to all, I'm eLZoL I'm a newbie a hard working one, got invited and this is my first guild in gaia.  

eLZoL

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:58 pm
Welcome newbie from a newbie  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:08 pm
Hello. I am teh new.
I hope to be (somewhat) active, at least while school's out and I only have my sister to fight for internet rights. XP  

Mink_LaLa

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:15 pm
welcome  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:28 pm
-poofs in smiling- Hiya!! Yunie here and I was invite to this guild, looks fun! ^_^

`Yunie-chan

Bashful Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cart Raider 100

X_Kohana Nozomi_X

Newbie Noob

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:38 am
Konnichiwa!~ I was invited to this guild. This guild seems really active. xD So many posts and forums to look at. 3nodding I'll be glad to help you in your One million post quest. biggrin Anyway I like Art (Musical arts and uh the regular type of art? xD), Animals, and Anime. whee Oh and Apples~ I love apples. :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:35 am
Chromosomes: XY
Been on Gaia since '04. (back in the day it used to be gogaia.com :] )
I'm attending University.
I'm still a teen, but not for long.
blahblahblah.
Now that the boring stuff is out of the way.
Ay-up!
You can call me Josie, cupcake, or whatever suits your fancy. As long as I know you're not calling me something awfully vulgar we're on the up and ups. I love cupcakes(that was kind of obvious.) I'm getting married in June!!! I have a few tattoos and some piercings. I don't like moobs (not noobs, MOOBS!) and a slew of other things. I talk about sex all the time(for some reason it always comes up in conversation) I have horrid grammar. I have a short attention span.
and I'm done typing a paragraph or more about myself.

If you ever want to know anything just ask. I'm an open book.

Oh and I was invited by the guild mule, or one of them if there is more than one.

-old cupcake-

Sparkly Darling

Dancing Penguin Miki

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:52 am
HiYu!!!!
I am Lydi but you can Call Me Miki.
I've been a Member of Gaia since the downfall of Gambino and the Zombie Virus attacked us Fine Gaians
I Can so Random to be
Bold enough to hunt down a missing soda and shout in public "I FOUND YOU"(true story)
Dance to DDR Music even without the DDR machine and only My MP3 Player (never leave home without it)
able to see the artistic potential is almost anything be it for a shirt to a wood work.
Dark Enough to Laugh in a Gorey Horror Movie at Night in a 3D theater when a victim is being slaughtered. (I like Horror Films what Can I say)
and Finally I am Able to sing the whole song to LA VIE BOHEME!!!!!
So thank you for the invite I will do my best and this sounds almost normal so I am now going to run from zombie cowboys now (BECAUSE COWBOYS SCARE ME) Bi BI! *runs away* "Run Run AWAY!"

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:16 am
Hello other people of this fine guild. Well, My true name is Collin, and i am honestly glad to be part of a guild that seems to be as active as this one. Every guild iv ever entered has started good but then went down the tubes because the creator of it got bored with it >< But, enough of that! Im 18, im a male, and i'm a born and bred Mainer. I love the outdoors, one main reason ill never leave this state, and i also am a video game and rp aholic. Pictures of me may be found in my profile, though i should update them since those are a little old.

I joined Gaia about a year ago, and iv honestly become addicted to it as well. Im not the richest Gaian, but i can say iv done pretty well for myself in my year of playing, and im content with what i own. I enjoy the community here, though sometimes it can give me indigestion >< *cough CB cough* I enjoy friends, so id like to make more while im here ^^

Im currently out of school, graduated high school, though im not sure if im one for college. Im about 10 watts short of a 40 watt bulb, so ill stay out of smart people schools wink I generally like to tinker with electronics, working with my father in his home run computer repair & sales business that he runs when he isnt at his primary job. Im pretty laid back, and it takes a LOT to truly offend me, so dont worry about that.

Im on mostly every night...actually...i AM on every night. I try to be on for a few hours at a time if i can, though i sometimes get caught up in my roleplaying and forget to check guilds or my pms, but bare with me. I will get to them when i leave La La land. Promise!

If there is anything you would like to know about me, feel free to shoot me a pm or a comment!  

Un-Bearabley Epic

Friendly Friend

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

sweet bunn

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:35 am
Hello~
I have been on Gaia since 2003. ;3 (Sushi Database!)
Uh...Im still in school not college.
You can call my Negashi, Neggy, anything really since I get new nicknames very often. Or just plain Yuki would be fine as well~
I like drawing alot, reading, writing storys, and...ducks? Well truly I love all animals really~ But if I had to choose the Wolf would be my favorite. I don't really like chat speak since I can't read it so I don't bother trying...and uh... That's all im going to say. If you want to know more just get to know me better.

I was invited by the guild mule. I forgot to say that. ^^;

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games