Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:14 pm
Sub returned to Snagem HQ shortly after everyone else, feather still in hand and looking absolutely ragged. They had won a hard fought victory, their greatest ever perhaps. He wanted to go up to his room and bury himself under his sheets and rest more than anything but he had the most important task of his life to carry out first and that was what to do with Ein. Some of the Snagems were certainly angry with him, either for not killing him or for being duped into thinking he did. He would address his team in time but for now his job was not finished.

The Snagem leader would head up into his office and put away the feather he had, not just for safe keeping but he had a use for it as well, just not right now. Closing his door to keep out prying eyes and ears he would make a call on his desk phone, his SNAG destroyed by S-22 when he...well, Sub couldn't think about that right now, he needed to focus.

His phone call would not last long, to who he spoke as a mystery. Once finished he immediately headed down to the med lab. It was there he released Registeel, startling Doc Owl and even Orderly, neither of which had encountered the legend in person. Once the good doctor healed the awe-inspiring creature the best he could the Dark One would head out once again, summoning Claydol after swapping out his team for fresher Pokemon and soon teleporting away to parts unknown to the rest of his team for now. He would be back soon, and when he returned he would fill them all in, he no longer had a reason for secrets.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:25 pm
Exhausted beyond measure, Veronica simply threw herself on a couch to sleep in. Whenever she woke up, it was for hunger or a bathroom stop. And it went on for two days before she felt any sense of energy recovering back. Mentally more able afterward, she went on to try and cleanse the virus from her pokemon. It would take a long time but as long as they were finally on a break, she could focus on them. She truly wondered how any of them got out of the mission alive. It seemed like such a lucky streak at the end. Veronica sighed and went off to train her pokemon.  

DignityPower

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:40 pm
Once Aile finally returned she would immediately head over to Doc Owl and get herself checked out, and as expected, she had a good majority of her ribs broken. After getting them wrapped and set up to hopefully heal right, she went over to the main room and laid down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. It was one heck of a feeling, though once it was starting to sink in. They were done with it all. No more worrying about Ein or anyone else. No major threats to the world or even themselves. All quiet on all fronts right now. It was all a bit surreal now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:45 pm
Ulla shook her head as she smiled "I don't mind at all. After what happened, I'm glad to spend a little bit of time with you two. Especially you Papa..." She said as she started to feel how heavy her eyes were. It has felt like years since she was able to get some rest. "I'm always with Mama. Which I'm glad that she loves my company...but...I also want to spend some time with Papa. I want to know more about him. I hope I can go with you on your Channeling missions, like how I went with Mama on hers." She then looked over to her brother as she already knew his answer. "I'm sure you are off limits huh?" Leon merely nodded. "For obvious reasons. Just like how I'm not welcomed at yours." He said as he patted her head. "Get some rest now. We can talk more once you fully rested up. Okay?" "B-But...I've used so much of my energy. I might not wake up for a couple of days maybe..."

Leon merely chuckled. "If you do, you deserve it. You've been through alot. All of us have." Ulla merely nodded as Mimikyu cuddled up closer to the child as the ghost type was the first one to sleep. "I'm really glad...all of you came out of that okay...Did...Did anyone get infected with the Shadow Virus?" With that comment, Leon merely stayed quiet until Ulla could no longer fight her drowsiness. The man patted her head gently and stood up quietly backing away. "Yeah...Roserade got infected...also caught a Shadow Koffing." He said softly to the sleeping child.  

Cecile Silverstone

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:24 pm
I couldn't tell anyone what happened over the past day. Soon as we got back to headquarters, everyone that had to deal with S-22 was tended to by Doc Owl, and the line was quite long between members and their Pokemon and had to be appropriately lined up from most severe, such as Aile's internal injuries and Darts's massive amount of blood loss, to the least, superficial cuts and things of the like. I was upper mid range between S-22 making my wing a chew toy and the constant blood loss from that, the Ancientpower attacks throwing my power regulation out of balance, and various other injuries which those were minor at best and not worth talking about. The self-inflicted Ancientpower issue would be an issue that always had to work itself out and the longer I can go on without using it the better off I'd be and sooner I'd recover. The wing however was a whole other issue. While I'll be able to use it again, it'd not be for a while. Doc Owl had to put me under for surgery to mend it; it wasn't anything a few stitches and an IV pack could fix.

"Blizzard. Blizzard, get up." A voice started to call out to me. "Blizzard, you need to wake up." I felt a shake, a careful stir. I woke up finding myself in my own bed. I realized I got moved out of the med lab at some point. It was the next day. Wing was still sore. Couldn't really move it, still. "It'd be weird coming out of me, but welcome back to the world of the living?" Freth was there standing over me. I pushed myself up and scooted myself to the edge of the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Lousy." I said. "Ugh, how long was I out?"

"Uh...probably over thirteen hours now at this point. Its the next day."

"And yet I feel like I can still sleep for several more." I said. I managed to peer at my wing out of the corner of my eye. Bandaged and casted up around where the wing met the general shoulder area to make sure it mended well enough. Freth sat down next to me and without warning I put my arm around her, bringing her close, resting my head on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry..." I said.

"For what?" Freth asked.

"I wasn't strong or fast enough. All the work I put myself through and it still wasn't enough to save you and Tristen from-"

"Blizzard, we've been over this long before now. You can only do so much. You're just one person. One person that can probably do more than others, but one person regardless, and was pitted against something Ein made sure that was nigh-insurmountable. There was nothing you could have done. And besides, Tristen and I knew that stuff like that can happen at any time to either of us or you."

"I know. I long since known that. I tell myself that every time we all go out there in the fight. But knowing that just...doesn't make it any better." I said. That time you were gone, I felt like the entire world just imploded on me. For a moment, I felt completely dead inside myself. The gravity of it all just...hit me. And then...there was nothing I wanted more than to tear Ein apart. But just before you and Tristen came back, that brief minute of respite after S-22 bailed on is...I...didn't honestly know what to do with myself. I never thought I could feel like that; that feeling of absolute hopelessness as if there wasn't any point. It was pretty surreal." I said, reaching over with my other arm, grabbing her hand rather affectionately.

"I get that. But no matter what happens, you have to keep going. Because that's what you do. Its no different than what you have told those like Tails, or Tristen, or even Sub that I can remember a while back. Or are you going to go hypocritical again?" Freth asked, a little playfully.

"I do have a bit of a bad habit on things like that. Then again, I say a lot of what I do without really thinking on if I actually experienced it first hand because I at the time figure its that cut and dry when its really not."

"Finally getting it. Might be hope for you yet, then." Freth said.

"That actually reminds me." I said, finally letting go. "I freakin' owe Aden big for all of this. For the longest of time, I wanted to give him flak for upping and running off on his family like he had and then he went and pulled the biggest stunt of them all on Ein. Dear God, do I feel like crap now."

"Not sure where Aden is at right now; haven't seen him today yet. Then again, I spent most of the day keeping tabs on you and part of it making a brief 'emergency' shopping trip in Blackthorn City." Freth said.

"Shopping?" I asked.

"Tristen. Evolution is a pain in more ways than one." She said.

"Oh yea."

"I got him a couple of suits to get him by. I'm pretty sure that when you're better you're going to want to get him something he can train in, but he's got something at least casual to wear in the meantime." Freth said. "He actually likes what I got him a bit."

"That's good."

"Speaking of casual wear."

"Doc's orders?"

"Mmm-hm." Freth said.

"Pull out the khakis then." I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:41 pm
Darts wakes up in the med bay, an anguished groan of pain the first thing from his lips. The best part of waking up...

He looks around blearily for a second before he realizes his body is a mass of bandages, the largest among them on his hip where he had until recently had a large chunk of Realgam Tower sitting. Doc must have removed it while he was sleeping. His jacket as well has a couple bandages and sutures on it, almost like the good doctor didn't know whether the living garment required a surgeon or a tailor and said 'why not both?' He tries to put some weight on his leg and bristles from the pain, falling back onto the table. He was going to need some crutches for a little bit at least.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:05 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Darts wakes up in the med bay, an anguished groan of pain the first thing from his lips. The best part of waking up...

He looks around blearily for a second before he realizes his body is a mass of bandages, the largest among them on his hip where he had until recently had a large chunk of Realgam Tower sitting. Doc must have removed it while he was sleeping. His jacket as well has a couple bandages and sutures on it, almost like the good doctor didn't know whether the living garment required a surgeon or a tailor and said 'why not both?' He tries to put some weight on his leg and bristles from the pain, falling back onto the table. He was going to need some crutches for a little bit at least.

Darts would also find an IV drip on him; with him an absolute mess when he finally arrived back, there was no telling how on the brink he was. It was at the very least to prevent the dragon from going into shock from blood loss. On-the-field Heal Pulses could only do so much, after all. Darts would also find that for some odd reason, the medlab was...unusually empty. It probably wasn't clear to him just how much time had passed once he found himself under Doc Owl's care, but truth be told, most Snagems that needed care after the grueling fight with S-22 was shipped out as soon as possible to keep room for the ones with more grievous injuries, such as Aile's and Darts's, who needed to be monitored much more closely for a time. Close by, Orderly perked up, seeing Darts finally come around. "Machaaa." The Machamp called out.

Darts would hear the tapping of large bird talons walk its way across the sterile floors and around the curtain came Doc Owl, and even for this bird, it looks like he is more than ready for sleep himself. He hadn't had to put this much effort since Black City, and Sootopolis before that. "Congratulations, you finally put yourself on my to-watch list for problems, right behind Blizzard." Doc said, pulling out a chart and giving it a review over. "Compounding it, that being said, is tending to you is more problematic than him or anyone else here since your make-up is generally of a otherworldly nature. I can't go about it like I could with any other Ghost type Pokemon or hybrid, let alone other Dragon type ones."

Doc Owl would hand the chart over to Orderly then walk over towards the head of the bed, pushing up his glasses. "Fortunately, there weren't really any major complications. That said, how are you feeling? And please, be truthful. I am in no mood to listen false reassurances of positive health." he said. He wasn't necessarily trying to berate Darts. He knew the Giratina hybrid went through hell, as did many others. However, experience dealing with Snagems as a whole though was telling him he'd best get that point made loud and clear and he didn't want whatever work he did these past many hours go to waste because someone was being stubborn.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:11 pm
Blizzard120

Doc Owl would hand the chart over to Orderly then walk over towards the head of the bed, pushing up his glasses. "Fortunately, there weren't really any major complications. That said, how are you feeling? And please, be truthful. I am in no mood to listen false reassurances of positive health." he said. He wasn't necessarily trying to berate Darts. He knew the Giratina hybrid went through hell, as did many others. However, experience dealing with Snagems as a whole though was telling him he'd best get that point made loud and clear and he didn't want whatever work he did these past many hours go to waste because someone was being stubborn.

"I feel..." Darts pauses for a moment, thinking carefully about his response. "Like s**t." His jacket flaps weakly in agreement as he repositions himself on the bed to talk to the Doc better. "Like somebody pressed me through a juicer and I didn't quite fit. Also," He gestures a set of golden fingers to the large bandage on his hip, moving the IV slightly from his carelessness as he does. "Oops," He says casually, catching it before it fell and righting it. "I can't walk, doc. The pain is pretty deep. I mean, I could walk if S-22 came busting through the door of the infirmary mind. But I don't like my odds further than that..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"I feel..." Darts pauses for a moment, thinking carefully about his response. "Like s**t." His jacket flaps weakly in agreement as he repositions himself on the bed to talk to the Doc better. "Like somebody pressed me through a juicer and I didn't quite fit. Also," He gestures a set of golden fingers to the large bandage on his hip, moving the IV slightly from his carelessness as he does. "Oops," He says casually, catching it before it fell and righting it. "I can't walk, doc. The pain is pretty deep. I mean, I could walk if S-22 came busting through the door of the infirmary mind. But I don't like my odds further than that..."

Well, nice change of pace; someone came out honest. Doc reached over and slid a chair over and sat down. "Some of the pain I can arrange to be dulled with medications for you to take on an as-needed basis." Doc said. "As soon as I clear you, I can arrange a set of crutches for you to take or a wheelchair if that is what you prefer. You'll be on either one of them for a little bit at least. That said, even during that time, I'm going to need you to come in to get that leg of yours checked. I got that massive rock that was embedded in you out, as you can obviously tell, but you don't have anything resembling a medical history before Snagem, let alone you being a Giratina hybrid. I'm looking at a whole list of possibilities. While I doubt something such as tetanus would kill you considering as you are now, I do estimate you'd be...quite uncomfortable if left untreated. Furthermore, leg aside, you best just...take it easy. You actually had it worse than Blizzard in this particular case. While he had a massive imbalance thanks to his Ancientpower overuse, you had a completely different, yet extreme problem, in your use of Outrage. You nearly drained yourself completely out which very well could have done you in as well, on top of your other problems like your gratuitous blood loss. You were perhaps the most at-risk of us losing you compared to everyone else here." A thought just ran through Doc Owl's mind. He took off his glasses then started to clean him on his shirt-tail. "Strange. Something that I'd expect to be telling Blizzard right about now. Though..." he put his glasses back on and looked on. "...I suppose one does what he has to when saving the world, right? I can't really fault any one of you for going way out of your way as you all do."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:52 pm
Blizzard120

Well, nice change of pace; someone came out honest. Doc reached over and slid a chair over and sat down. "Some of the pain I can arrange to be dulled with medications for you to take on an as-needed basis." Doc said. "As soon as I clear you, I can arrange a set of crutches for you to take or a wheelchair if that is what you prefer. You'll be on either one of them for a little bit at least. That said, even during that time, I'm going to need you to come in to get that leg of yours checked. I got that massive rock that was embedded in you out, as you can obviously tell, but you don't have anything resembling a medical history before Snagem, let alone you being a Giratina hybrid. I'm looking at a whole list of possibilities. While I doubt something such as tetanus would kill you considering as you are now, I do estimate you'd be...quite uncomfortable if left untreated. Furthermore, leg aside, you best just...take it easy. You actually had it worse than Blizzard in this particular case. While he had a massive imbalance thanks to his Ancientpower overuse, you had a completely different, yet extreme problem, in your use of Outrage. You nearly drained yourself completely out which very well could have done you in as well, on top of your other problems like your gratuitous blood loss. You were perhaps the most at-risk of us losing you compared to everyone else here." A thought just ran through Doc Owl's mind. He took off his glasses then started to clean him on his shirt-tail. "Strange. Something that I'd expect to be telling Blizzard right about now. Though..." he put his glasses back on and looked on. "...I suppose one does what he has to when saving the world, right? I can't really fault any one of you for going way out of your way as you all do."

"Well, the way I figured it Doc if I went down at least I went down swinging for a good cause. At the point I pushed past what was safe either we were going to win because of it or we wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation. Either way, win-win for me." Darts shoots the doctor an amused grin shortly before it became a grimace of pain as another sharp jab of it racks his body. "So, that wheel chair - does it have a lot of wacky Snagem gadgets installed? An oil slick to deter pursuers? Oooh, rocket boost to go up stairs?"  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:01 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Well, the way I figured it Doc if I went down at least I went down swinging for a good cause. At the point I pushed past what was safe either we were going to win because of it or we wouldn't be sitting here having this conversation. Either way, win-win for me." Darts shoots the doctor an amused grin shortly before it became a grimace of pain as another sharp jab of it racks his body. "So, that wheel chair - does it have a lot of wacky Snagem gadgets installed? An oil slick to deter pursuers? Oooh, rocket boost to go up stairs?"

"Oh sure, there's this little lever that stops the tire from moving. It's called a brake. You use it to make sure that you don't roll out of control when you're trying to just stay and sit." Doc told him. He'll humor this a bit. "Still, you raise a point, I suppose. I'd imagine its not too dissimilar on quite a few's mindset around here; the whole 'good cause' thing, at any rate." Doc rose from his chair. "I'm going to get a couple of tests done on you and if they check out okay I'll get you on out of here so you can have fun with the wheelchair."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:06 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh sure, there's this little lever that stops the tire from moving. It's called a brake. You use it to make sure that you don't roll out of control when you're trying to just stay and sit." Doc told him. He'll humor this a bit. "Still, you raise a point, I suppose. I'd imagine its not too dissimilar on quite a few's mindset around here; the whole 'good cause' thing, at any rate." Doc rose from his chair. "I'm going to get a couple of tests done on you and if they check out okay I'll get you on out of here so you can have fun with the wheelchair."

"Sure." Darts agrees, amicably enough. It's not like he was going anywhere. Or... had anywhere to go. It was... The thought was weird to him still. It was over. Done. Ein was gone. "So the rest of the team... how are they?" He asks, looking anxiously towards the door as if hoping to spot one of them walking past.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:17 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

"Sure." Darts agrees, amicably enough. It's not like he was going anywhere. Or... had anywhere to go. It was... The thought was weird to him still. It was over. Done. Ein was gone. "So the rest of the team... how are they?" He asks, looking anxiously towards the door as if hoping to spot one of them walking past.
"Don't know, I was gonna ask the same," Aden remarked, all of a sudden. "I didn't have much of a chance to check up on anyone yet. Still a little awkward being back here after up and storming off after our exploits in Hoenn; already lost count on how long ago that was. What about the two of you, though? How're you holding up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:29 pm
Darksol88
"Don't know, I was gonna ask the same," Aden remarked, all of a sudden. "I didn't have much of a chance to check up on anyone yet. Still a little awkward being back here after up and storming off after our exploits in Hoenn; already lost count on how long ago that was. What about the two of you, though? How're you holding up?"

The sudden appearance of Aden made Doc not need another shot of coffee, at least for a moment. The guy was not there not even three seconds ago. He literally turned his back; he didn't sense him or anything of the sort. He nearly thought he had a sleep-deprived hallucination for a moment. He then gave a sigh, realizing what was going on. "On a more positive note, at least YOU coming from seemingly nowhere makes sense. Still trying to figure out your father, however."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:36 pm
Blizzard120
Darksol88

The sudden appearance of Aden made Doc not need another shot of coffee, at least for a moment. The guy was not there not even three seconds ago. He literally turned his back; he didn't sense him or anything of the sort. He nearly thought he had a sleep-deprived hallucination for a moment. He then gave a sigh, realizing what was going on. "On a more positive note, at least YOU coming from seemingly nowhere makes sense. Still trying to figure out your father, however."
Darksol88

"Arceus!" Darts gasps in shock, grabbing at his chest. "Tell Bertha doc, this is the big one... Sadie darlin', I'm comin' home to yooooooooooou......" He trails off in dramatic fashion on the bed, one arm thrown dramatically over his eyeslit in his crest. Letting the silence lie for a few seconds before realizing no one cared he sits back up and shrugs. "Yeah I'm fine, though Doc has a point about your comings and goings." He pauses then for a moment, a brief look of deep, deep consternation crossing the Giratina hybrid's face as he considers what Aden had said. "Wait, did you say you didn't have a chance to check up on anyone else yet? Does that mean... you... ran... out.... of.... time?"  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games