Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am

Kat was going to do some much needed spring cleaning in her quarters, but before she did that, she emailed Icy first.

Kat's email to Icy
Icy, I need a quick favor. Can you email me the name of the company you got all our security equipment from? I told Kits that I would find out for her, since AS is looking to maybe upgrade their security over there. See you Tuesday for the rehearsal if I don't talk to you before then. ~Kat

Email sent, she put away her laptop and got busy cleaning. She was also doing the odd jobs around her quarters to keep her mind off things.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:23 pm

She was finally finished with her cleaning, so she decided to take a long shower and clean up. Once she was dressed, she wandered around her quarters for a few minutes, debating on whether or not to go up to the bar or get out for awhile.

Deciding to go out for awhile and head back to the bar later, she exited the back door of her quarters and locked up. She got into the black Lamborghini and left MW, heading no where in particular.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 pm

*Anira walks into the bar and goes to sit at one of the tables. She held one of her usual books and proceeded to read after sitting down. Liada was hard at work in her designs again so Anira felt it best to leave and give her space for creation.*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Kat came back from her drive feeling a bit better. Usually a long drive alone helped her clear her head, and she had mulled over a lot of things that had been on her mind. It did her good to get away from everything so she could focus.

She parked her car, and went around to the front entrance of the bar. As she walked in, she saw Anira over at a table. Seeing that she was reading, she decided not to bother her and went behind the counter to make a vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice. She squeezed some lime into it and had a seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:24 pm

*Anira's ears twtiched as she heard footsteps enter the quiet bar. She glanced up to see Kat head over to the bar and mix a drink. Seeing that something was on her mind she placed her mark in the book and closed it.* Good evening Ms. Kat, how are you this evening? Do you mind making a second of whatever drink you are mixing? *The elf calmly walks over to the bar and sits on a stool.*

((Hey Hun its Lia, dumb question, what color are all the MW ladies eyes? I'm working on something for Dame and being lazy to look at the RP profile thread XD ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:29 pm

((LOL! Psy's are blue, kat's are orange/amber, Leko has one red eye and wears a patch over the other one. I'm not sure about Icy or dame....I'll have to look after this post. wink ))

She looked up and smiled at Anira, "Sure Anira, I'll make you a drink. How have you been? Settling in okay around here?" She went back around the counter and made a second vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice. She squeezed some lime into the drink and slid it over to Anira before heading back to her seat.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:33 pm

((I think Icy's are brown atm...but that woman changes her hair & clothes so often, she might change her eye color too! rofl and dame's are green...and leko wears a patch on her left eye. hope that helps! :hugegrin))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 pm

*Anira easily caught the drink without taking her eyes off Kat and took a slow sip* I am indeed, thank you for asking. Liada and I are almost finished with the blueprints of our home that we will be building in the woods just behind her lab. Everyone I have met so far has be very nice to me as well. Are you feeling better at all? Liada told me that you have been down as of late in concerns of a gentleman of yours.

((Thanks dear, gawd it feels so good to be playing in photoshop again! And I love the looks on my room mates faces when they saw what I was drawing for Dame, I think one of them almost had a heart attack. sweatdrop ))

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:37 pm

((Leko's got the heterochromia - one blue one red eye. She hides the blue one since it shows her soul is half purified. You can look at TES's art in my sig. for the proper eye to cover. This is also why she wears hair that covers one eye.))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 pm

She sighed and smiled at Anira. "I keep forgetting how empathetic some of our patrons are. But to answer your question, yes, I have been down lately because I haven't seen Justin in about two weeks. And yesterday, he came by when I was still sleeping and left me a note telling me he was going to Vegas for Dougherty's bachelor party. He did end the note very sweetly....but...I just can't figure out why he didn't wake me to tell me goodbye in person."

She took a sip of her drink and looked back at Anira. "I suppose I'm just bothered by it because the last time he and I were together....we had a disagreement of sorts. It all seems so silly now, but...there it is. I don't even know if he'll be coming here later tonight when he gets in from Vegas or not."

She shrugged her shoulders and took another sip of her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:46 pm

(( Yes that totally helps, I'll just go with an icy gray for Icy, and OMG I FORGOT LEKO'S PATCH! gonk Yay for photoshop fixings))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

*Anira took another occasional sip of her drink now and then while she listened to Kat's story. Once she was done she placed her glass down and looked at Kat blankly with her pale gray gaze.*

First of all, it is not that I am empathetic to your aura, that's solely Liada's doing. I merely observe and make my own assumptions. Secondly I only know of your feelings since Liada has always been a worry wart when it comes to matters of her friends and she just can't keep her mouth shut around me in those cases. Thirdly...from the sounds of what has occurred with you as of late you have been busy with Ms. Psy's wedding preparations, thus working late and being exhausted at the end of the day. Obviously this Justin fellow wanted to make sure that you got plenty of rest and did not wish to disturb you since from what I gather, you will need all your energy of keeping Ms. Psy well under emotional control as the big day comes closer. Fourthly, If he was truly upset with you over your fight, then he would not have gone through all the trouble of leaving you messages to keep in touch with him and what his plans have been. I may not be familiar with human traits of courting...but it sounds to me as if you have quite the normal relationship.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 pm

She looked over at Anira, "Well, I actually haven't been around Psy that much, I've been spending the majority of my time with the wedding planner to make sure everything is "perfect" for the reception."

She took a sip of her drink and then snickered. "And I'd hardly call our courtship normal. I'm an ex-merc dating a cop. And we've dated before, but that didn't go so well, mainly because I hardly ever heard from him and he was so focused on his career and had odd hours."

She sighed, "I guess I'm just afraid we're heading right back down that same path, is all. My track record for relationships is spotty at best. sweatdrop "
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm

*Anira nodded in understanding when Kat had mentioned that she was an Ex-merc. Being one herself as well as Liada she remembered how some of the most professional ones she knew in her time always came to this point in their life* And yet despite all the previous outcomes you both have continued to try again. Which means that there always is possibility of hope. I believe in a small way it is the same situation as Ms. Psy? An ex-mafia woman marrying a cop? I have been through many worlds before in my time of the service and have seen much stranger things. But the world would not be full of such strange events if there were not the possibilities in the first place...am I wrong? *she took another sip of her drink*

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 pm

She sighed, "I know you're right, but I just can't help feeling insecure about this. I trust him, at least I hope my trust isn't misplaced as far as he's concerned."

She took a sip of her drink before continuing. "You see, I used to be quite involved with a former partner of mine when I was still in the business. But, he broke my heart, and that's when I ended up here about 3 years ago. Before him, I had never let myself care very much emotionally about the men I was involved with. Most of the time, they were pawns to be used to get what I wanted. Anyways, I find that I care very much for Justin, and frankly, it scares the hell out of me."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4619 4620 4621 4622 4623 4624 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games