Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Merah - We bend over backwards to help Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haremgirl?
  *joins*
  Hell no!
View Results

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm
Soul of Aqua
And I accidentally nothing. It on purpose >.>

SURE THING horsey  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:51 pm
stare  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:06 pm
*twiddles thumbs* *yawn* I be bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:16 pm
My map is turning out awesome. I'm adding some details and some extra bits now. whee  

Ethrawl

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 pm
Jackalope2
*twiddles thumbs* *yawn* I be bored.

*glomps* me too

Oh yeah pistil? Gotta show us when you have more! *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 pm
Well, i have the screenies for today. I am done working today. I worked pretty much all day on that map. XD

Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7
Screenshot 8
Screenshot 9
Screenshot 10

I'm worn out from working that much. lol
not to mention, the program crashed on me when i was trying to fix something and I hadn't saved it since before that entire second floor place, everything including the stairs was gone on my original save. Thank the gods for the Autosave feature... I didn't lose any of my work, other than what I was doing prior to the last autosave which, thankfully wasn't much at all. Just a wall, textures being added to that wall, making a doorway in that wall and potentially fixing the overlapping thing that shows on the part of the outer side of that wall. Which, may sound like a lot, but it's not. I redid it in about 10-15 minutes. blaugh

Ethrawl

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm
Pistll
Well, i have the screenies for today. I am done working today. I worked pretty much all day on that map. XD

Screenshot 6
Screenshot 7
Screenshot 8
Screenshot 9
Screenshot 10

I'm worn out from working that much. lol
not to mention, the program crashed on me when i was trying to fix something and I hadn't saved it since before that entire second floor place, everything including the stairs was gone on my original save. Thank the gods for the Autosave feature... I didn't lose any of my work, other than what I was doing prior to the last autosave which, thankfully wasn't much at all. Just a wall, textures being added to that wall, making a doorway in that wall and potentially fixing the overlapping thing that shows on the part of the outer side of that wall. Which, may sound like a lot, but it's not. I redid it in about 10-15 minutes. blaugh

Oh wow... that looks so good...
I love autosave as well, it can be a real saviour :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:49 pm
Also, I'd like to randomly ask if any of our active Harem-ers have Steam. i wish to add them. :3

@ Jade: Thanks! whee
I am thinking about editing some of the wall textures in Photoshop and adding blood spatters for a more grungy, darker effect. So it's not so.. repetitive looking. whee

Ethrawl

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:01 pm
Pistll
Also, I'd like to randomly ask if any of our active Harem-ers have Steam. i wish to add them. :3

I am thinking about editing some of the wall textures in Photoshop and adding blood spatters for a more grungy, darker effect. So it's not so.. repetitive looking. whee

Oooooh yeah!
Maybe a few cracks too, or something? whee that will help, tho

What is steam?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:04 pm
Jade Ruby
Pistll

Oooooh yeah!
Maybe a few cracks too, or something? whee that will help, tho

What is steam?

Hm. I don't know how to make cracks in Metal. Since the walls and floor are both metal texture, i think it'd be better to make scratches, though.. they already have plenty of scratches. sweatdrop

This is Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/

Ethrawl

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 pm
I'm not using anything from Steam at the moment, but I do have The Orange Box. I'll wait to play it until I can sit at my desk again without getting back pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:40 am
Jackalope2
I'm not using anything from Steam at the moment, but I do have The Orange Box. I'll wait to play it until I can sit at my desk again without getting back pain.
-massages your back with a rolling pin- whee  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jade Ruby

Shirtless Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:23 pm
Soul of Aqua
Jackalope2

Ah, so that's where it went  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:21 pm
Jade Ruby
Soul of Aqua
Jackalope2

Ah, so that's where it went
What?  

Garynook

6,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ethrawl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 pm
This needs to be higher on the list.  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 565 566 567 568 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games