Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:29 pm
"Ebi.." Brago called.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:30 pm
User Image

(( Eevee Blood of the Repriment. Please. ))

She teleported in front of Brago. "You called?" She said cheerfully. She wondered why he needed her. Hopefully it wasn't one of those 'let's get into the bed' kind of things.

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm
"Inform Hana that I would like my restraint back please."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

"Shouldn't you tell her yourself?" She asked. "It is your object not mine. I could take you to her." She said nicely. She didn't feel like upsetting the man because he almost had his manhood ripped off.  

Menonai

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:47 pm
"no, i dont need it back now, just tell her to eventually return it, ebi"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

"Ok." She said before shrugging. "I'll tell her via telepathy since you don't need it right away. She set her mind so brago could hear her tell her too. That way he would know. Hana if your listening brago needs his restraint back sooner or later. She told her. She shrugged before teleporting away.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image
huh? Hana thought back to her. I don't have it anymore. It fell off somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image

Your going to have to tell him that then. Because I'm not in the manor anymore. I'm at my house.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:46 pm
User Image
Brago can be a big boy and come ask for it himself, then I'll tell him I lost it. Hana told her, picking her book back up. Untill then, I'm going to learn how to make clones of myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:03 pm
Brago could hear what she was saying thanks to Ebi letting him. He got up and walked to eventually find her. "Ok, I need it back, Im getting a headache Hana."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image
Hana looked up at him from her book. "I'm sorry Brago, but i lost it when Hakai took over. I truely have no idea where it it." She was straight forward with him because she didn't want to lie to him ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:31 pm
"That item was very precious to me. I hope you will find a way to make up for your carelessness" Brago shook his head in dissapointment.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image
"I'll find it for you, don't worry." Hana said, standing up to hold him. "I the mean time, how can I make it up to you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:32 am
"thats an easy one Hana, you can make it up to me by finding it fast" Brago nodded and returned to bed.  

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 am
"Ebi, can you come here again?" Brago called out.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games