Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

kikineto

Lonely Survivor

8,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:54 am
Hello everyone! I was invited to this guild and decided to check it out. I must admit I like this guild. Let's see... what to say about my self... I'm 13, 14 in June, a girl, love to read, love Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist, and enjoy hanging out with people. Oh, and I love Pokemon too. I have been on gaia for about half a year. I hope to make lots of friends here. Well, that's all I have to say about myself (and the most I have ever said about myself).  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:11 am
Hi^^
I was invited to this guild, so i gave it a try and it was really cool!
so i join in!and im having really great time in it.
So...let see, im 15, i love making new friends, i have watch so much anime that i cant count them *looks at fingers* but still love pokemon seens little^-^
My favorite animal is:the dog and the wolf and i love doing one on one Rp's and love chatting with friends on Pm's so if you want to know more about me just pm me!! X3

I think thats all i can say or i maybe forgot something else.....well still this place is really cool wink  

Spica-Moon

Friendly Browser

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Squish-e-BeAr

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:09 am
Hi i'm kinda new so let me introduce myself, My name is Brittany and I live in texas all my lilfe, I love playing the flute, and I just got out of Intermediate school  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 am
Hiya!!
name's heather, i'm a girl (duh! lol)
love anime and lot's of other stuff.....
i'm taken. heart  

xskeletalscribble

Queen Spazzy

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:28 am
Hihihi!
I am known as Brandy in real life, but you can feel free to call me Queen Spazzy, Neko, Kittie, or... Well, anything, really, as long as I know you're addressing me.
I am Role-playing OBSESSED. I am willing to role-play just about anything with anyone at anytime.
I love to play video games. Current obsession: The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess on the Nintendo Wii. Besides that, I'll play just about any RPG. My personal favorite game company? Enix. No, not Square Enix, the one BEFORE Squaresoft absorbed them into their company. Yep, that's the one. Favorite Enix games? Illusion of Gaia, Soul Blazer (That might not be correct, but it's close. >.>), Star Ocean.
I also love anime. Deathnote, Saiyuki, Shonen Onmyouji, Trinity Blood, Blood +, etc.
Manga, too! My absolute favorite manga-ka is Arinnachi-sensei, A.K.A. Arina Tanemura. From Full Moon wo Sagashite to Shojo Eve to Time Stranger Kyoko, I love her work. No question. I like others, as well, though.
Music is love. I play bass, keyboard, a little bass clarinet, some acoustic guitar.
Well, I suppose I should shut up before this gets REALLY long.
Questions? Feel free to contact me through PM, profile comment, IM, whatever you prefer. Hope to be around a lot, this guild seems interesting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:40 pm
Hello! I got an invitation, so I thought I may as well join....for no reason.
I'm 13 and (obviously) am a girl. I am a complete computer adict. I don't really play games or watch television - I write stories and draw pictures instead. My favourite animals are cats, wolves and dragons. I go through phases depending on what game I have been playing. My favourite games are Sonic, Spyro, Tales of Symphonia and Megaman. I am willing to do roleplays with anyone. I like listening to alot of rock music. but please, don't ask me who I like more...Linkin park or Nightwish. I have problems deciding XD  

spyro17689

Speedira

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:00 pm
Hi I'm Speedira(Speedy for short) nice to meet you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:10 pm
Ok.
I'm 15, going on 16 in July, I've been on Gaia for about 2 years, and I have a dog.

Soo... what's the point of this guild? 1 million posts, right?  

Sumthing Normal

argella1300

O.G. Citizen

11,190 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:35 pm
'Ello, I'm argella1300, but you can call me argella or argella-chan. I'm turning 14 on july 13th, so feel free to send me a gift. I've been on gaia for a year now, and i heart gaia! I like to watch anime, a lot, i like to read, goof off on the computer, and chill out at my town's public library. It's usually where i get my manga too, so if you're looking for free manga, always make sure to check your local library. It's most likely in the Young Adults section, or you can just ask a librarian.

I'm also like writing fan fiction, and i am currently working on two of them. here's my fanfiction.net address if you wanna check them out:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1414542/  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:36 pm
I'm Katta Tsuki! I'm not gonna give you my real name, so just call me Katta. I like chocolate icecream with raspberries and have been on Gaia for two years (I think) and an active member for one. I Was one of those little peoples who joined for fishing. blaugh I love manga and anime (subs, not dubs!) Especially TOKYO MEW MEW! My Favorite song I'm basically a nerd or geek or whatever. Maybe an Otaku. Oh well. And I'm here to have fun! I like Roleplay, Tales of Symphonia, animals, cookies, size 9, and... well.... the list goes one. Her is a biggie:
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING! (and am proud) Its happening, we're not causing it. Done.

((And never, ever forget the apple pie and potatoes!)

Katta Tsuki

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Welcome everyone! *cookies*

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:50 pm
Hello, I'm YamiCheza. I got "Cheza" from the anime Wolf's Rain. I wasn't really into that anime, but I just liked the name and I kinda liked the character. I Put "Yami" in front of it because it's Japanese for "darkness." I just liked the sound of it, so I went with it.

I love books, writing, drawing and J-Music. (My FanFiction.net Pen Name is "Uma-hime".) I don't care that much for English music anymore, I just don't like the styles that seem to be dominating the American radio.

I like to make AMVs sometimes (my YouTube name is aoidream), I like anime and manga like Le Chevalier D'Eon, Blood+, Kanon, Fruits Basket, Rurouni Kenshin, Kaze Hikaru, and Otogi Zoshi just to name some. And recently I have become very interested in the Shinsengumi. I like Mythology and learning about Japanese culture. See you all around in the forums I guess. biggrin  

YamiCheza

Sun Ray Dancer

Wealthy Regular

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:09 pm
biggrin hey wats up? i'm new here and i was wondering why i got an invite i mean thnx but why?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:12 pm
Hi ppl! mrgreen
I'm lunastar324. I love anime, animals, and will support anything that seems right to me. Plus, i'm writing a story on my journal, so plz look at it. It starts on the November entry. blaugh  

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Haneda Osaka

3,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:53 pm
hi, i'm Haneda Osaka. i have been invited from yesterday. now i saw it today. i'm 19 (will be 20!) i been in Gaia from 3 month ago. i like drawing and anime. its nice to meet everyone^^!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games