Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:45 pm
Doc sighed out at Darts's pun, then looked over towards Aden. "To answer the question, some are doing better than others. Aile is more than likely going to have to be mindful of her breathing for a while because unlike most hybrids, humans don't heal as quickly. Barring the physical injuries, there are a whole slew of emotional ones out there which unfortunately I'm not qualified to diagnose. While sure, there is the proverbial collective sigh of relief from everyone that the endeavor against Doctor Ein is finally over, there are many different takeaways of what happened, some good...others not so much."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:51 pm
Blizzard120

Atlantis_Darts

"What, you mean how he'd teleport in with his Xatu? Dad liked doing that because seeing everyone's reactions to it was always a kick to him. Apparently an old habit too, he said," Aden explained. "Seeing this, I can see why he'd get some humor out of it and why Celebi got the occasional giggle too... and you know, that was funnier the first few times I saw that-"

He couldn't say he was quite as prepared for the remark that Darts followed with, however. It took a few seconds for him to fully register the pun, wishing he'd thought of it sooner. "........yes. Yes it did. I can't believe I just walked into that. That sounds about right for the rest, though. The ones fighting the horde were able to spend a while to recover in the Fairy Realm and still only be gone for a few minutes to the rest of you, at least this time around. But that wasn't going to replace medical attention or any emotional trauma; time heals a lot of wounds, but not so much when they've spent up to decades festering..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:01 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

Atlantis_Darts

"What, you mean how he'd teleport in with his Xatu? Dad liked doing that because seeing everyone's reactions to it was always a kick to him. Apparently an old habit too, he said," Aden explained. "Seeing this, I can see why he'd get some humor out of it and why Celebi got the occasional giggle too... and you know, that was funnier the first few times I saw that-"

He couldn't say he was quite as prepared for the remark that Darts followed with, however. It took a few seconds for him to fully register the pun, wishing he'd thought of it sooner. "........yes. Yes it did. I can't believe I just walked into that. That sounds about right for the rest, though. The ones fighting the horde were able to spend a while to recover in the Fairy Realm and still only be gone for a few minutes to the rest of you, at least this time around. But that wasn't going to replace medical attention or any emotional trauma; time heals a lot of wounds, but not so much when they've spent up to decades festering..."

"Truth that unfortunately bears repeating time and time again." Doc said to Aden. "I'm honestly left to question, now that you bring it up, how it will affect those here from here on. I trust you'll be here to help with that, Aden?" Doc then said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm
I eventually got dressed and made my way off into the main room with Freth along side of me. Tristen was there watching television, flipping through the channels to see how everyone is taking to Ein no longer being around. He perked up as he heard footsteps closing in and looked back, seeing Freth and I make our way in. "Blizz, are you feeling alright?" the Manetric hybrid asked.

"I've been better. How about you?"

"I'm okay." Tristen said. "I've just been watching TV. News is everywhere about Ein."

"Not surprised." I said, walking around the couch and sitting down next to him. Just as with Freth, I reached over and gave the boy a hug, catching him off guard a bit. "I'm proud of you, I hope you know that." I said.

"Thanks." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:00 pm
Blizzard120
"Truth that unfortunately bears repeating time and time again." Doc said to Aden. "I'm honestly left to question, now that you bring it up, how it will affect those here from here on. I trust you'll be here to help with that, Aden?" Doc then said.
"Honestly, I can't say," Aden replied with a shrug. "Normally, I'd imagine things would be a little awkward between being displaced a bit and time wanting to keep itself straight. But that last part's more Dialga's job. You'd be surprised how much ends up working itself out, though. Sometimes because of the traveling and all... and if Celebi's willing, because unless things are good or going to be good, they kiiiinda don't like sticking their neck out too much unless it's really needed. Can't blame them in a case where failure meant being blasted alongside, though. Not much going or coming back from that..."

He'd shake his head after a bit, not wanting to think about that one any further. "But yeah, I'm not up and quitting like before. There's a couple of matters I should attend to, though. One of those being to apologize to Blizz and hope my face can take it; dad already warned me that he might choose the same greeting when they first met."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:23 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120
"Honestly, I can't say," Aden replied with a shrug. "Normally, I'd imagine things would be a little awkward between being displaced a bit and time wanting to keep itself straight. But that last part's more Dialga's job. You'd be surprised how much ends up working itself out, though. Sometimes because of the traveling and all... and if Celebi's willing, because unless things are good or going to be good, they kiiiinda don't like sticking their neck out too much unless it's really needed. Can't blame them in a case where failure meant being blasted alongside, though. Not much going or coming back from that..."

He'd shake his head after a bit, not wanting to think about that one any further. "But yeah, I'm not up and quitting like before. There's a couple of matters I should attend to, though. One of those being to apologize to Blizz and hope my face can take it; dad already warned me that he might choose the same greeting when they first met."

"I wouldn't worry too much on weathering Blizzard's wrath." Doc started to explain. "The reason why he greeted your father the way he did was because of how ill-prepared he left you when most your age would have long since at least made two or three gym tours, or at least have a semblance of Pokemon battling, but in turn you didn't and were left in charge of Pokemon you hadn't the slightest as to how to command AND the fact they were evolved. The fact that they were Pokemon part of the family was only going to do so much for you. Pokemon can grow disobedient for considerably less. That much was Blizzard's experiences with the Mahogany Town Gym. That was apart from other criticisms which were minor in comparison."

Doc would then push his glasses up for a moment, going over to a nearby counter to lean up against it. "You on the other hand, while a hand on the broad side of your head was felt to be warranted, and for the longest of time I might add, by Blizzard, he had a bit of a revelation a while back ago which made him back off on that. He actually had the realization that some might not have the stomach for responsibility such as this. While you, yourself, had power to do something, rather, the power you knew you had at the time, it meant nothing if you couldn't bring yourself to overcome fears to stand up and face adversity, especially when aforementioned adversity dwarfed you in comparison. Honestly not many actually have the resolve to go through such a thing. It was a realization that came after Ein's loss of Shadow Mewtwo, according to him. I don't know what went on during that time and the most I could tell you was some of the aftermath. Blizzard in particular wasn't in the best of shape then either afterwards. I suppose having to sit around to recover gives the bird some thinking time. Well, more than usual, anyways."

Doc pushed off the counter once again, walking over to a coffee maker and poured what remained of the pot in a small paper cup, shoving a straw in, and taking a sip. "Still though, I do imagine regardless he'd want to see you at some point or another."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:05 pm
Blizzard120
Doc pushed off the counter once again, walking over to a coffee maker and poured what remained of the pot in a small paper cup, shoving a straw in, and taking a sip. "Still though, I do imagine regardless he'd want to see you at some point or another."

Darts does his best to try and ignore the fresh-brewed pot of temptation Doc was drinking and opens and closes his hands expectantly in front of him. "Alright I don't mean to rush this story-telling episode but if I'm good to go and I'm not going to get a rocket boosted chair for some reason I'll take a set of crutches to get around on...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:09 pm
Blizzard120

"Yeah, uh... dad and I kinda had a talk about that... you know, I think I'll go ahead and check up on Blizz. Presuming I don't end up interrupting anything, anyway." Giving a quick nod to Doc Owl, Aden would turn and leave before making his way back to the HQ's main room. Apart from simply sensing that's where he was, he figured it was a good guess. Even if anyone else was around.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:36 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120

Darts does his best to try and ignore the fresh-brewed pot of temptation Doc was drinking and opens and closes his hands expectantly in front of him. "Alright I don't mean to rush this story-telling episode but if I'm good to go and I'm not going to get a rocket boosted chair for some reason I'll take a set of crutches to get around on...."

"Just go to him normally and take it as it comes. You'll be fine." The doctor advised Aden. Upon hearing Darts however, Doc himself needed an eyebrow raise, then rolled his eyes. The Doctor then checked on his watch then looked over towards the IV drip that Darts had hooked to him to see how much left was in the bag. "Yes, yes...allow me to check on a couple of things out of you first." Doc told Darts. The Doctor opened a cabinet and pulled out a blood pressure cuff, making his way over towards Darts with it and strapped it around his arm, putting on a stethoscope near where he strapped the cuff. After a moment he strapped it off of Darts. He then made his way over to a cabinet, taking out a small object what looked as if a really large plastic clothespin. He clamped it on Darts's index finger for only a second, pressed a small button on the bottom, which pricked Darts's finger, drawing only a speck of blood. The top half of the device beeped as it started to calculate what it needed to. As the device done its work, the doctor went over to unhook the IV off of Darts since the bag was about out anyhow. "Orderly." He motioned to his Machamp. The Pokemon carried the stand off to go put it up for the time being. Doc then started to check the various notes he took on Darts through a fair part of the night, monitoring everything that he had done and general observations that may or may not be cause for alarm. The device finally started beeping. Doc looked it over and started to make another note.

Doc would be lying if this hadn't been a learning experience trying to figure up how Darts ticked. His Giratina make-up left for some ballpark figuring and sadly, it probably would involve Darts making frequent visits well beyond this incident for him to have the best idea as to how everything goes; something that he was sure Darts wouldn't agree to. He was like most others around here; avoid the doctor as much as possible. "Orderly, while you are back there, get a set of crutches for Darts." Apparently Darts was good to leave, at least as far as Doc can figure for the time being. A confirmation from the Machamp in the back. Doc made his way back around to Darts's bedside.

"Alright, as far as I can figure, you're good to go. That said, I am requiring you within the next few days to get back to me. I'm going to need to run a blood test and check on your leg to see its progress. I'm hoping there won't be any infection of any kind. In the meantime, stay off the leg and just relax and come the night before the blood test, be sure to fast. Twelve hours minimum." Doc said to him. "If anything comes up between now and then, you know where to find me."

-----------------------

As the doctor worked his science, Aden would sure enough find the whole trio of Freth, Tristen, and I in the living room all on the couch. I'd be in the middle of the two of them, an arm around them for the each of them. My senses would soon trip, as did Freth. The two of us looked over, seeing Aden come in, prompting Tristen to realize something was up and then soon saw Aden as well. "Let me up..." I told them. The two sat up, allowing me to get up and I stood up from the couch. This was something I had to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Blizzard120

As the doctor worked his science, Aden would sure enough find the whole trio of Freth, Tristen, and I in the living room all on the couch. I'd be in the middle of the two of them, an arm around them for the each of them. My senses would soon trip, as did Freth. The two of us looked over, seeing Aden come in, prompting Tristen to realize something was up and then soon saw Aden as well. "Let me up..." I told them. The two sat up, allowing me to get up and I stood up from the couch. This was something I had to do.

Darts limps his way into the room shortly afterwards. "Yeah yeah doc, I'll be back in a couple of days so you can pull more of my black blood..." The crutches and mobility had him feeling good again even if his leg was still not in the best shape. He sees Blizz heading for Aden and pauses, leaning on his crutches as he remained uncharacteristically silent. This wasn't a moment that was his to interrupt.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:19 pm
Blizzard120

Almost as soon as he heard Blizz and saw him stand up, Aden couldn't help but brace himself a little, like he'd been told his inheritance suddenly had several pairs of boots involved. He knew this was at least a few years coming by now. "Uh, I wasn't interrupting anything... was I?" He asked, stepping closer himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:27 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120

Almost as soon as he heard Blizz and saw him stand up, Aden couldn't help but brace himself a little, like he'd been told his inheritance suddenly had several pairs of boots involved. He knew this was at least a few years coming by now. "Uh, I wasn't interrupting anything... was I?" He asked, stepping closer himself.

"Hardly." I said, reaching out and grabbing Aden's hand, giving it a hearty shake then tugged him in and gave him a hug too. "Aden, I don't know how I can thank you."

"Just bear with him, he's been like that all morning. Might still be feeling off from being put under for surgery." Freth said, teasing obviously.

"Shut up, I'm having a moment with a former student of mine." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:54 pm
Absinthe found herself wandering the halls of HQ aimlessly, in a foul mood. Not only did she be of almost no help when it mattered in her opinion, but now that the worst was over, she found herself with next to nothing to do. She had an infected Combusken to purify, but... she didn't really feel up to facing whatever had happened to Angela just yet. She wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to any of her Pokemon yet.

Eventually, she found herself downstairs, interested at the sounds of a heavy workout. When she found the source, she laid her eyes on Keiko lifting weights with a scar on her shoulder that was visible on her fur. The shoulder belonging to her limp arm not long ago, to be precise.

Keiko, on the other hand, didn't notice Abby until the adolescent was keeping her hands under the weights the hybrid was lifting. "Abby?" Keiko asked, putting the weights away to address her.

"You must be some kind of crazy to be lifting weights without a spotter, especially in your condition," Abby huffed.

"I'm actually, back to 100%," Keiko insisted, patting her scarred shoulder. "Ulla did most of the healing in Realgam Tower, Doc Owl just had to reconnect it. That, and I needed to rest after a while because I was seriously worn out after all that."

"At least you're better," Abby sighed. "What's got you lifting weights by yourself, anyway?" she asked, keeping her her hands as Keiko went back to lifting.

"I wanna be stronger," Keiko replied, pushing herself to lift the weights faster. "While I was up there, in the tower, Sub forced a vision on me where everybody I loved or even cared about was lying dead at my feet. The only one standing up besides me was S-22 with blood on his hands. After I attacked him in a blind rage - learning a new move in the process, by the way - he knocked me back and broke more than a few bones in the process. That's when I felt that beam pass over the horde fight. Terashi... I thought he died. That the man I loved died before I could marry-"

"AT LEAST YOU COULD FIGHT!" Abby yelled, her face flush with rage. This, understandably, caught Keiko off-guard. "It took everything I had to keep my Pokemon safe from the Horde, as they could barely fight in their unevolved state, and all it got me was my friend infected."

Abby calmed down after saying that, but Keiko's concern wasn't about to let her drop the matter. Not knowing what to say derived her of options, though. "Have you talked to them?"

"Who?" Abby asked, looking dejected. "Your Pokemon,"

This caught Abby off-guard, and for a moment, she panicked. Then, her face fell. "I... don't know if I can. I've been nothing short of useless since I joined this group. This is just one more failure on my part."

"I wanna hug you right now," Keiko sighed. "But, I don't know if you'd be okay with that or not."

Abby smirked at that prospect. "Much as I'd like being Ulla's big sister... I've... got parents of my own."

"Have you tried talking to them?" Keiko asked. Abby, however, shook her head. "I might be able to talk to Rose if I catch her alone. I don't think Dad will understand. Any time he's feeling less than confident, he always pushes it away with his usual 'I'mma take all your stuff and break your neck because I feel like it' act."

"Pretty sure it's more than just an act," Keiko offered nervously, but Abby wasn't buying it. "You haven't lived with him. I've seen what he's like when he thinks he's alone. ...then again, I probably shouldn't be exposing him like this. He's pretty sensitive about his real self."

"I know I'm not anything to you but a person, but... you can always talk to me if you need somebody to talk to,"

Abby sighed again, but this time, out of a bit of relief. "Thanks, Cake, but.. right now, I'd rather get it out of my head. So, why don't I spot you for a couple of sets or until you're done, whichever comes first?"

Keiko smiled at that and nodded. "Sure," she said gently, laying back down on the bench and grasping the bar. This is when Abby changed her mind. "You know what? No. You have problems, too, and here you are dealing with them while I'm running away from mine!" she shouted, slamming her right fist on the bar. "...as a matter of fact, I'll be back soon."

Abby walked away from Keiko, but didn't get far before getting hugged. "Really?" Abby asked, sounding more irritated than she was despite not sounding very irritated at all. Keiko forced her self back. "Sorry! Can't help myself sometimes..."

Abby smirked, which surprised Keiko a bit. "Heh. If you weren't a Lopunny hybrid, I'd tell you to drop the cute act," Abby explained. "Huh?" Keiko asked, confused.

'Nevermind," Abby replied, turning around to leave. "See you later." Abby's path up to the training room took her through the library, where she found me doing what I normally did there. "Hey, fairy boy!" she shouted to get my attention. I purposefully ignored her, having thought we were past that namecalling, which didn't get a rise out of her as I was expecting.

Instead, she shot a thumb back the way she came. "Go spot for your girl. You two have a lot to talk about anyway," Abby insisted before marching off to wherever she was headed.

"Oh... kay..." I murmured, wondering what fresh hell that was all about. Curious, I headed down the path Abby had followed, until I had to reluctantly ask GRAY where Keiko even was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm
Blizzard120
"Hardly." I said, reaching out and grabbing Aden's hand, giving it a hearty shake then tugged him in and gave him a hug too. "Aden, I don't know how I can thank you."

"Just bear with him, he's been like that all morning. Might still be feeling off from being put under for surgery." Freth said, teasing obviously.

"Shut up, I'm having a moment with a former student of mine." I said.
"I, what?"

A shake of the hand and a hug? Now Aden wasn't sure if there were more smacks or boots coming in his life or something nicer. Like ice cream. Unless it was boot flavored, then it might suck a bit.

"I'd say I'm not sure I follow, but I think I am following and Doc was right that there's more to it."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:13 pm
Darksol88
"I, what?"

A shake of the hand and a hug? Now Aden wasn't sure if there were more smacks or boots coming in his life or something nicer. Like ice cream. Unless it was boot flavored, then it might suck a bit.

"I'd say I'm not sure I follow, but I think I am following and Doc was right that there's more to it."

"...he always was slow on the uptake every now and then, even when the obvious is right in front of him." Freth commented.

I let go Aden and stepped back. "You saved Freth and Tristen for me...I...honestly don't know what'd I do with myself if they didn't make it. I'm...in a loss for words really other than I'm rather indebted to you, let alone unable to really judge you anymore right now. What you did meant worlds, Aden." I explained.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games