Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

She sat and sipped her beer thoughtfully.

"Well, I guess that depends on what you're looking to do, really. We have the restaurant here, as well as the spa. In the summer, we have the wave pool in the back and I sometimes hold a theme party or two back there."

She took another sip and continued, "Then there's Aqua Springs, they have pools and hot tubs, but I think they're operating as a winter resort now. Another place to eat is Chatty Cathy's. Good place, staff is a bit odd...they seem to know what you want before you order it."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:26 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

((Aaaaand back. biggrin ))

"Precognition?" JJ took another sip, thinking. "I know Lia mentioned she was no longer working at Aqua Springs, but I have heard rave reviews about it elsewhere, so I'm mixed. I think I'll check out this Chatty Cathy's place, first." He grinned. "I'll save the Jade Dragon for last; want to finish strong."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:33 pm

"Well, Liada never worked FOR Aqua Springs, she was considering opening up a shop there to sell her potions and whatnot, but that fell through for some reason. Oh, there's also Bonnie's Adoption and Racing Center, there's all sorts of animal racing over there and there's also animals that can be adopted too."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Animals, huh..." JJ sipped his beer thoughtfully. "I have always wanted a pet snake, but frankly, I move too much even for their sparse feeding schedules." He set the beer down. "But racing is fun to watch, especially if the animals are being treated properly; then it becomes a question of who works harder."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:39 pm

"Oh trust me, the animals over there are treated extremely well. Bonnie wouldn't have it any other way. smile Anything else you want to know about?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Nah, I think that'll do it for now; I'll have to take some visits around town." JJ smiled. "It's going to be a busy week."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:49 pm

"Busy? What all do you have planned?" She sipped some more of her beer.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:56 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Well, I'm probably going to be shuttling back and forth between various places on the continent for the next few days; got a load of calls they want me to start working on." He finished his beer and gently placed it into the recycling. "Plus, I'm going to try and visit some of these places you recommended to me, so I want to take my time and do it right." He smiled. "And then Thursday is the wedding, so I need to make sure I'm all dolled up in enough time to make sure I'm presentable after half a week of constant travel." He ducked under the bar, grabbing a third Dead Guy. "And of course, I like to have some time to just sit around as well; that needs to be scheduled."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:00 pm

She laughed, "That's not good, if you have to schedule your relaxation time." She sipped her beer and then grinned at him.

"How about this? I'll inform the staff at the spa to comp you a day so you can try out all the services there. That way you can be all pampered for the wedding. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:08 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Seriously?" JJ looked incredulous as Kat brought the offer up. "I'd really appreciate that." He took a sip. "Just set up what you think I'd need; I'll definitely repay you for it."

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:09 pm

She gave him a smile, "No need to repay me for anything. I'll let them know to let you choose from the array of services there. biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:13 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Are you sure? I'll feel bad if I don't pay you back in some way." He straightened up, stretching. "Is there anything I can get for you that you wouldn't normally find in Geezerville?"

JJ Kooms

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:23 pm

She smiled..."Really, you don't have to repay me for anything. But I do have a fondness for Asian themed items. I spent a lot of time in Tokyo in the past, I lived there for a few years. biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

*A portal appears and Liada plops out of it. Completely rain soaked like a drowned rat. She grumbles to the bar and barely sees Kat through her bangs plastered to her face.* Hey Kat...you got a towel hiding somewhere back there?

Liada Trovaras

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Catch." JJ tossed a towel towards Lia from the stock beneath the bar; they seemed really fluffy, and for some reason, JJ wasn't particularly bothered by the fact that they were there. "I'll see what I can do, Kat. Like I said, I'd feel bad if I didn't pay you back for the service."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4629 4630 4631 4632 4633 4634 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games