Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 pm

She tipped up her bottle and finished off the beer. She tossed the empty and then stood up on the rail of the bar, leaning over and taking the beer Showcase just opened for himself. She gave him a cocky grin and took a sip of it before sitting back down.

"Thanks, Babe. User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Good. The last thing you need while being tipsy is losing a lot of blood. *Once she was satisfied that the bleeding stopped, she put away the vial and threw away the used Qtip. Then turned back to JJ and placed a hand on his face to do a last inspection before her hand slowly ran down his arm* I always carry this with me since I tend to get cut up pretty good a lot of the time. I can make you a bottle if you like to help if it persists

*Her ears perk up as she hears the other guy introduce himself, then grins over to Kat* Ohhhh...so THIS is Justin eh???: mrgreen

*edited

Liada Trovaras

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

((*also edited))

His blush grew stronger. "I'd... I would appreciate that, yes." Then, a hand appeared with an introduction he barely heard, he turned almost automatically and shook it, with a mumbled "JJ Kooms, nice to meet you."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

*Does a double take at his beer getting swiped. Sighs and gets another for himself. stare Shakes JJ's hand enthusiastically.* No worries. *Smiles at Liada.* And who is this here. *Holds out his had to Liada.* Justin Showcase and you are?

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:06 pm

*Liada removes her hand from JJ's arm and takes Justin's hand to shake it firmly. Making sure her demon strength doesn't go overboard* Liada Trovaras, friend of Kitty Kat's. Good to finally see a handsome face to a sexy name. *She winked playfully to Justin and then floated over to Kat and whispered to her* DAYUM girl you got a good one. I bet you're gonna have some kick a** dreams when you use that potion with him, wink
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:08 pm

She rolled her eyes when Liada spoke to her.

"Yes, Liada....that's my boyfriend...you know, the one I told you about before? The one that I haven't seen in two weeks?" She sipped her beer and gave Showcase a pointed look.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:12 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Right, right, sorry my name isn't sexy." JJ put on his rougish grin again, and finally withdrew a clean beer glass for Lia. He went down the tap, finally coming to the Hornsby lever and giving it a pull. The amber liquid lightly flowed out into the glass, a modicum of foam riding the beer to the top as JJ tipped it upright. "Here you go, Lia; sorry for the delay."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

*finds herself fixing a martini*
*looks down to see it's a Makers Manhattan*
Ummm... that's odd....
*looks around a bit nervous at her space out* User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm

*Sighs heavily and looks directly at Kat.* I have tried to be nothing but up front with about my work schedule. Dougherty is on vacation until April and I'm trying to help out and pick up the slack. Then there is that promotion I talked to you about and I may have to leave for Alaska right after the wedding. So yeah. I guess I've been a little busy. stressed
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:26 pm

((aaand now i need to makes myself some premade lunch for the next couple days as well - so i'll be back and forth *grumbles at Sunday more*))

See she IS good for something User Image
*sips the martini*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

She stood up and looked at Showcase, angry tears pricking at her eyes.

"Alaska? Well, that's just GREAT! As if I don't get to see you enough as it is.....," She hurriedly wiped at her eyes. "Dammit, Justin, I've MISSED you the past two weeks! And I haven't heard a word from you!"

She turned and looked at Liada and JJ, "I'm sorry...I just....I can't...." She turned and walked quickly towards the office, hoping to get downstairs in the corridor before she started crying.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:28 pm

*Feeling the instant tension Liada floats back over to JJ asap and takes the glass of Hornby's and sits on top of the bar counter near JJ* Thanks hun, also I think you have a sexy name too.. *She leans down to whisper in his ear* I can think of some stuff to go well with Kooms...*She grins before taking a sip of her beer, then turns to see Kat running off crying and sighs in sympathy for her*

Liada Trovaras

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm

*Facepalms and goes after Kat grabbing her by the arm before she can go down to her quarters. He pulls her in, wraps his arms around her tightly and hugs her tightly. Hi kisses the top of her head and then speaks to her.* I know this is not going to be easy. I didn't expect it to be easy. I'm trying to do my best. I'm working my a** off to get myself in a better position to have more seniority and better hours.

He releases her and grasps her by the arms pulling her close to him and kissing her passionately. After several minutes he pulls back.* What do you want from me, Kat? confused
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm

J.J. Kooms

JJ blushed furiously as Liada whispered to him. "Well played; I get the feeling you just want to see me flustered again." He adjusted his tie as Kat left, a sigh also crossing his lips. But as weird as it was, an idea struck him. "Hey, Liada, forgive me if you're already committed, but would you be willing to accompany me to the wedding this Thursday?"

JJ Kooms

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4632 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games