Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:39 pm

JustinShowcase
*Facepalms and goes after Kat grabbing her by the arm before she can go down to her quarters. He pulls her in, wraps his arms around her tightly and hugs her tightly. Hi kisses the top of her head and then speaks to her.* I know this is not going to be easy. I didn't expect it to be easy. I'm trying to do my best. I'm working my a** off to get myself in a better position to have more seniority and better hours.

He releases her and grasps her by the arms pulling her close to him and kissing her passionately. After several minutes he pulls back.* What do you want from me, Kat? confused

She returned his kiss, tears sliding down her cheeks. She looked up at him and sighed. "I know your career is important to you, Justin. But I'm finding that I care about you a lot....and it scares the hell out of me that I might lose you. I just want to know that I'm important to you too, and it's hard for me to think that when I never hear from you." Her lower lip wobbled a bit as fresh tears slid down her cheeks.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:41 pm

*Liada couldn't help but giggle when he mentioned about being flustered* I dunno, I think red suits you a little...*she takes another sip of her beer only to choke on it when JJ asks her to go with him to Psy's wedding* eek M--Me?? Are you sure? *It was her turn to blush brightly and she was hoping the beer would be a good cover for it*

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 pm

*watches the forlorn lovers run into the office and down to the chambers*
I'm just glad they took it downstairs rolleyes
*sips at the martini then finds there is a clove out too*
Ohhh what a nice way to wake up!
*snickers and lights it with a wooden match*
*takes a seat at the bar*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Well... yeah." JJ grinned. "I mean, I was going to go alone, but it would be more fun if you were there!" He tried to keep grinning despite the blush across his face, but couldn't do it and looked away, nervously.

JJ Kooms

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm

*He wipes the tear from her cheek.* Why do you think I'm going through all of this? stressed Seniority and better hours means a better life for me, a better life for whatever it is we have here! I'm just trying to do the best that I can. I never promised this would be easy and with what I have coming up here, I can guarantee it may get worse! So the choice here is yours. Is it worth it? confused
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 pm

* Eases the door open and steadily walks in*

So much emotion in the air...what's goin on here?

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:51 pm

She looked up at him, "I'd like to think it's worth it, but I can ask the same question of you, Justin. Do YOU think it's worth it?"

She leaned against him, wrapping her arms around his waist. She was too scared to look him in the eye when he answered that question. What if she wasn't worth it? What if he thought he'd be better off without her?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Well...I was planning on going alone too. I didn't really know anyone else to ask and I didn't want to impose on Anira. I..I would love to go with you JJ. *Liada was lobster red at this point and drew her gaze down to try and hide it. Then she heard QS's voice so it helped her snap out of it.* Hey its the chicken that wussed out last night!

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 pm

*looks over at QSXII*
Emotion?
I have not the slightest idea what you mean.

*takes a drag of the clove*
*leans her arms against the back of a tall stool*
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

*He holds her close and squeezes her tightly.* I'd like to think it's worth it too. I'm no fool and I know it's asking a lot of you. I understand if this gets too much for you. Hell, it would be too much for most people to swallow. So I just want you to know, I understand if you can't deal with it.

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm

I do apologize for my hasty exit last night. Business before pleasure.

* Takes a seat at the bar and lights a cig *
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Her voice was muffled when she spoke. "I can deal with it, I'm just not used to being in this situation, to caring so much and not knowing...."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JJ Kooms

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

J.J. Kooms

"Life wouldn't be worth it without fine drink and fine food."

"Cool." JJ smiled, feeling exhausted. Nervous events always took a lot out of him, but he manned up and asked the question. Now, all he had to do was show up. "Hey, QS; can I get you something to drink?"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:04 pm

*snickers*
Except with your business IS pleasure.
*blows smoke hearts from her drag*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Well, hell. I don't know either, Kat. I don't know what the future brings. So I guess that's just going to have to be good enough for now. confused *He continues to hold her and he kisses the top of her head.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4633 4634 4635 4636 4637 4638 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games