Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm
Whoa, I was right!

Anyways, I'm gonna go make a profile now. I have a bit more free time, so I'm going to try RPing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 pm
Frankly, Zei. You're on the solo end right now, and so long as this s**t don't get traced back to Kumo, I won't stop you.
If it does, you'll likely have to die to avoid major conflict. Major conflict is bad for excess genin.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:34 pm
"An Incompatible Browser Has Been Detected"
The form suggests the most recent Firefox. I'm using the most recent, and it still won't load.
Stupid FAFSA...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 pm
I'm still using FF3! xD  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 pm
Oh dear lord. I just noticed it's only FF-compatible with Firefox 3.5 and 3.6. Why?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:40 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Frankly, Zei. You're on the solo end right now, and so long as this s**t don't get traced back to Kumo, I won't stop you.
If it does, you'll likely have to die to avoid major conflict. Major conflict is bad for excess genin.

Lies, slander, and vile calumny.

Ninja villages run on a war economy. Everyone is a soldier. Soldiers without experience are like currency without value: Worthless. Having a major conflict would do a few things besides give peeps experience.

1. Prove who's active/Boost activity: We got more profiles than we do active ninja. May be school or vacation, but s**t needs to happen so it's not just a handful of people posting in the village.

2. Give Shin Time: Shin is slackin' right now. A major conflict between two or more villages would really give Shin some time and maybe some added incentive to finish his ideas.

3. REMOVE STAGNATION: Nothing is happening fro what I can tell, nothing at all. Doing missions is all fine and dandy, but inane fetch quests get old after the third time, and without some meat in a roleplay, there's little reason to stay.

Plus, it's all in good fun to have some fights and longb-reaching consequences before the big ol' story kicks off.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm
Shin: It's probably because they pushed everything out after FireFox 3 so quick, they haven't had a chance to work on it. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm
[ Everyone: } What Donut said.
As Kage, you have the freedom of making village specific arcs relatively freely. Throwing about conflict amongst one another is something, if you can properly manage it, that'll relatively easily increase activity and interest. So long as you mark up the important nonsense that goes on within your village in the arc stuff, I'll be able to access it later and add it to the global story book.

[ Mana: } I suppose so...

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:49 pm
There are major fights & long-reaching consequences happening all the time in Suna's mini-arcs. Kumo just learned recently about one of them, the Port Village of Saraswati's devastation.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:50 pm
Ah man. Anon had a good idea.

COMMENCE WAR  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:58 pm
[ Aoe: } Is such information, at least the major stuff, chronicled well in Suna's arc thread~ ?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:01 pm
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

lol  

iOath

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Shinsua
[ Aoe: } Is such information, at least the major stuff, chronicled well in Suna's arc thread~ ?

Since we haven't finished the current one, I haven't summarized it yet. It will in time be added, of course... ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm
Just hope you're making yourself notes and such. > . <  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 pm
Yup, I have plenty of info all ready for when I need to post it. On another note, I moved the Zatsugaku thread over to the first member information subforum, since the Mist 7 swords are filtering out into the world now. I'll be updating who has what sword here in just a sec'.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4635 4636 4637 4638 4639 4640 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games