Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:16 am
User Image

She sighed before opening a portal in front of him this time and walking out. She gently closed it before turning her attention to Brago. "Yes?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 am
"Can you remove your clothes? I was curious of the body that my grandfather chose."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 am
User Image

She laughed. "That's an odd request but ok." She said before taking her gloves off. She then took her shirt off then followed by the small skirt underneath. "There." She said spinning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:27 am
"quite a normal body... I heard our family went for the best bodies out there... I guess my father altered information..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:29 am
User Image

She laughed once again. "Best doesn't exactly mean best looking. From what you just told me you didn't say you went for looks. There were a few better looking he could have taken. But he took me one for my strength and usefulness. Plus some look for a women with a good brain and whose a bit more independent." She slipped her clothes back on. She didn't mind the fact he was looking at her. But still some might think that odd.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 am
Brago laughed. "Ha, you can say all this, but you arent my grandmother so somewhere down the line brains must have not been enough" Brago got a few more looks in as she put on her clothes. "Thank you for showing me your body before the first date."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:38 am
User Image

"Ha ha." She said. "Besides I was imprisoned before we got married. He had to get over me eventually or you would have never been born. Unfortunately he went after somebody who was like me. Just not as strong or as independent. She came close though. She was pretty normal to in all standards." she shrugged.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 am
"Your words are weird. My father is over 10 thousand years old. If you and my grandpa had this fling in the past thousand years, I dont see how you couild have affected my birth..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:55 am
User Image

She laughed. "Time is an odd thing. You should never mess with the flow of time. Or you could possibly end the world by killing a butterfly in the past. Besides you never question what happened. It happened and you should just accept it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:08 am
"Right." Brago looked confused. "By the way.... you said youve seen guys bigger than me, but how do you even know how big I am?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:13 am
User Image

She frowned. "I've been trapped watching the city for six-hundred years. I was allowed to see anyplace in this city. So basically I watched your family grow for six hundred years. Birth, Death the sorts."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 am
"Thats kind of perverted...."  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 am
User Image

She laughed. "Well considering that would you rather watch two people having sex or two people sitting on the couch reading a book? Or doing other boring things." She said. She had a very good point.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 am
"Makes sense, but seems kind of ........wrong.  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 am
User Image

"Engh. Whatever passes time. Personally it felt like forever before I got out of the hell hole." She went over and sat in a chair. "So what else do you want?" She asked. Considering he still kept her here.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games