Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:19 pm
*having been informed by the girl at the information desk that the film crew arrived some time ago, Kits walks down the hall with all 12 of her pets. When she opens the door to the pet spa, they all rush past her to go investigate the people they do and don't know, sniffing at some people, just staring at others* cat_sweatdrop Yes, I know there are new people in here. But get back here! cat_stressed *reluctantly, they return to Kits' side, still watching everyone curiously*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 pm
As mzilt as I am sure you are enjoying this reunion of sorts, there are other matters that really need attending to. If we are naut doing any filming today, then we really should allow miss Kits to open this area up again so as naut to interfere too mzilt with her business.

*sighs, rubbing his forehead* You're right stare
Alright, I guess let's pack it up people.

*as he says that, Kits shows up with her animals and everyone gets distracted by them for a few minutes*
... what an awesome day this has been... *sarcasm* emotion_facepalm

*smiles at Kits and walks over to her*
Ah~ Vendui'~ I was naut sure you would be here for the filming. I was told your animals would be at least.

*looks back at Vass for a moment before continuing*
Unfortunately I am naut sure we will be doing anything this tangi sweatdrop It seems we have run into a bit of a problem with one of our actors....

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:43 pm
Hi Ryzan. *smiles at him* Well, some of them don't listen very well to anybody else. cat_sweatdrop I just wanted to be able to keep them out of the way when they're not needed.

*looks over at the group when Ryzan does* Well, I can bring them back tomorrow. I'll try to get here earlier, so they don't rush in like that again. cat_sweatdrop What's the problem? *blinks as she realizes who's missing* Wait, shouldn't Draa be here? cat_confused  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:57 pm
X... Xas sweatdrop That is precisely the problem sweatdrop
As it turns out, a taser doesn't work as well on getting the actors to cooperate as I thought stare
*motions to Vass, who looks somewhat like Draa at the moment, but not quite*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Going to have to wait until we get hair and make-up people to fix him up emotion_facepalm
We can still shoot Miro's scenes!
hm? emotion_eyebrow
*doesn't want to be a bother to kitty lady by having to close the spa again* sweatdrop We can do Miro's scenes in the spa and do Draa's scenes later 3nodding

.... Miro just needs someone to look after Morion sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:09 pm
*looks over the man who looks somewhat like Draa* I see... I think. cat_confused

*looks at Miro* I don't know how well that would work. It depends on how Tes was planning to shoot it, I guess. Draa might be able to be edited in later. *looks to Tes for his thoughts*

Morion? *looks at the baby in Miro's arms and smiles* I could watch him for now. You'll have to find somebody else later, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:22 pm
*raises an eyebrow at Miro's choice in name for her baby, having not heard her call him by name until now. He decides not to comment at the moment, though*
*rubs his chin as he thinks on that proposal*
Well, all of Draa's scenes are outside. Mir's really the only one needed in the pet spa. We'll still have to come back, but getting at least some of the work done is better than not getting any.

Kitty lady saves the day blaugh
*walks over and carefully hands her son off to kitty lady person, along with her stocking shaped backpack, which she cleared of dark chocolate cremes {at least some of them ninja } to make room for bottles, diapers, and other essentials*

*looks a bit disappointed when Miro takes the baby away and unsure what to do with himself* neutral  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:32 pm
*nods* That's right. Have something to show for the day.

*takes Morion and the backpack, glancing briefly at it* Seems like an odd choice for a diaper bag... cat_sweatdrop *smiles at the baby* Hey there.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 pm
Do not underestimate the stocking mad
It's a bag of holding.... that happens to look like a stocking... emotion_eyebrow

Alright, places scream

*some of the film crew that was there missed the entire discussion about filming the scenes there in the spa and were halfway through packing up. Tes ends up having to tell them -again- where to set up and wait for them to get it together* stressed

*stands off to the side somewhere, seemingly forgotten about* neutral  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:50 pm
Okay... *takes the baby over to the side where she hopes they'll be out of the way, rummaging through the bag for a toy to entertain him with*

*while the crew is setting up, Kits directs her pets to go play quietly where they'll be in the background* If you need them somewhere else, just let me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm
*mumbles something in acknowledgement to Kits while taking in the scene before him, thinking on exactly what shot he wants to start with.*

*slowly makes his way over toward Kits to get closer to the baby, smiling when it seems like the baby looked at him for a moment* ^_^

Alright... for a lot of these first scenes, we're just establishing a setting... might do some more shots around the grounds on our way out, but since we're here right now, the focus will be on showing that Miro works here. So uh... *glances at Mir, then at Kits' animals*

Just... do... whatever it is you do here....

*plays with the aminals* blaugh

.... *looks to Kits*
... is that seriously what she does here? emotion_eyebrow

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:13 pm
Yes, it is. *nods* She keeps the animals happy.

Miro, why don't you give them some treats? That might make for a better shot, at least it'll look more like you're working instead of just playing. Or brush one of the cats.

*Jack hears "brush" and perks up, looking to see who has the brush*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:21 pm
*normally wouldn't like someone else telling the actors what to do on his watch, but in this case, he really doesn't know what Miro should be doing to look like she's working* emotion_facepalm

Otay!
*gets up to go find treatses and the brush*

*looks over at the camera guy*
You getting any of this? emotion_eyebrow

... was I supposed to be? sweatdrop
..... emotion_facepalm  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:26 pm
*Arrives at Aqua Springs, exits the vehicle with her husband and goes inside. She looks around and spies the crew. She walks over to Ryzan and TES.* How come you have such a small staff? And where is my luxurious trailer with the golden nameplate and star? User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:33 pm
*eye twitches when miss Diva shows up* stressed
You're not in this scene stare Go away stare

*smacks Tes on the arm for addressing her like that*
My apologies, jabbress sweatdrop I had emailed you to inform you of the filming today simply to let you know that we were starting on your project sweatdrop We did naut have your requests brought in because we were naut expecting you here.

BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT IN THE ******** SCENE!! scream
*flips a chair*

MiroIsScared crying
*Morion starts crying*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:39 pm
{{Going to bed, by the way. Planning on wrapping the spa scenes up in the morning by myself since I doubt anyone else would be on then.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games