Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:25 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

C'est la vie... sweatdrop

Maybe it's a case of what doesn't kill us makes us stronger?

could remember how to spell it...but oooooh so true...

could very well be my friend...only time will tell as in most cases time will tell...

(I will say I know what it is like to be on the waiting end of the pie game....)

Indeed.

We can at least hope...

Yeah, it's crazy. @.@

yeppers'''

yes and two more days left....last I knew smart and purr were playing pass the pie with each other...**laughing**

Let's hope we can hang in there. @.@

yeppers.. maybe they will not notice the bulls eye I feel on my back...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

C'est la vie... sweatdrop

Maybe it's a case of what doesn't kill us makes us stronger?

could remember how to spell it...but oooooh so true...

could very well be my friend...only time will tell as in most cases time will tell...

(I will say I know what it is like to be on the waiting end of the pie game....)

Indeed.

We can at least hope...

Yeah, it's crazy. @.@

yeppers'''

yes and two more days left....last I knew smart and purr were playing pass the pie with each other...**laughing**

Well, hopefully one of us can get it earlier and be the ones to pull the triggers rather than the ones getting sniped. o.o

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Indeed.

We can at least hope...

Yeah, it's crazy. @.@

yeppers'''

Well, hopefully one of us can get it earlier and be the ones to pull the triggers rather than the ones getting sniped. o.o

would you be able to snipe someone?? as you can see I can...I know I am being thought of as ruthless, executioner or eliminator by some but they are just not saying it....but it does not bother me because I know it is part of the game and that it can be done to me..so I guess let the game go on......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Indeed.

We can at least hope...

Yeah, it's crazy. @.@

yeppers'''

would you be able to snipe someone?? as you can see I can...I know I am being thought of as ruthless, executioner or eliminator by some but they are just not saying it....but it does not bother me because I know it is part of the game and that it can be done to me..so I guess let the game go on......

I don't know... D:
I'd need a reason, I think. D:

Pft, no one minds. Other people are doing it, right? It's just the game.

If I get it early, I'll just pass to you and let you execute someone if I can't. emotion_facepalm

Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't know... D:

If I get it early, I'll just pass to you and let you execute someone if I can't. emotion_facepalm

Lol

**laughing** yeppers to everything...
well the voices in my head are telling me that since i have logged my bumps and I have gotten Kat's 25 done...then it is time to head back to my bubble for the night...**laughing** we need to get our beauty sleep..

**looks at you smiling** not beauty sleep...she needs to think on what she is going to do to get me out of this mess she has created for me.......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't know... D:

Lol

well the voices in my head are telling me that since i have logged my bumps and I have gotten Kat's 25 done...then it is time to head back to my bubble for the night...**laughing** we need to get our beauty sleep..

**looks at you smiling** not beauty sleep...she needs to think on what she is going to do to get me out of this mess she has created for me.......

Oh, I see. o.o

Good night. ^__^

Spotted your hihi in my text world. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't know... D:

Lol

Oh, I see. o.o

Good night. ^__^

that is neat....did you spot my two kitties??

nighters Kay.......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't know... D:

Lol

Oh, I see. o.o

Good night. ^__^

that is neat....did you spot my two kitties??

nighters Kay.......

I believe so. 3nodding

Good night. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:37 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I thought that was a butterfly...

Oh... Maybe...

But it's sparkling and looks like it maybe has that glowing sphere in the middle and some of the other fairies have the same wings so it could be either and I'm not sure now... o:

Well its either a butterfly or a faerie with super huge wings per its body size (assuming the tiny glow-y spot in the middle is it).  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:39 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Oh... Maybe...

But it's sparkling and looks like it maybe has that glowing sphere in the middle and some of the other fairies have the same wings so it could be either and I'm not sure now... o:

Well its either a butterfly or a faerie with super huge wings per its body size (assuming the tiny glow-y spot in the middle is it).

*shrugs*  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:43 am
Skyailia

and hopefully the bull wont either. I think he wants his eye back... sweatdrop lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Oh... Maybe...

*shrugs*

I believe that's the first time I've seen you shrug something off. XD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:22 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Oh... Maybe...

*shrugs*

Hmm? I shrug a lot. o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:33 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Oh... Maybe...

*shrugs*

Hmm? I shrug a lot. o.o

we normally get into interesting arguments XD not "*shrug* meh"  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:34 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

*shrugs*

Hmm? I shrug a lot. o.o

we normally get into interesting arguments XD not "*shrug* meh"

o.o Oh.

Well, you must be wrong a lot if you haven't seen how often I shrug. o:  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games